It's a weekend, why are you wasting it here?

Posted by mis0

So, yeah, why are you wasting the ever-precious weeks end on VGC?

Me, I'm not going out because it might rain again. Last night I almost wrecked it driving on some slick street; couldn't see what was in a dip, applied brakes, but the wheels locked on the oily cement (not asphalt; we have weird streets here) and I had to figt with the car to keep from meeting the gaurdrail. I don't want a repeat of the same. And besdies, the mall closes in 30minutes, the theatres are showing BS, and my friend who was along for the aforementioned ride, is at work. It's no fun crashing alone!

:(

So, what about you?

Posted by Azusa

I just got back from LoS's dorm, I'm pretty tired, and it's too late to do anything else. It's something to do while my bagel cooks.

Posted by Sean Fury

It's 10:47 at night. What the hell else am I supposed to do?

'sides, curfew is at 12 and I have another year to go before I can break it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

lol

I was going to go out, but I'm tired, gas prices are high, and I have to get up at 7 tomorrow for work anyways, so I decided against it.

Posted by MetalVox~55

going over guitar riffs for tomorrows band practice

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

It's 11:43 p.m. I'm just jaming with my bassist..were trying to write a song :D.

Tomorrow...I guess band practice with my other band members :D And we will finish the song.

EDIT**: Sean Fury... your gay!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I have no life, that's why.

Posted by Hyper

I'm a lazy bum and there aren't any games to go to anyway.

Posted by coromoro

I slept at a friend's house yesterday, so I guess I didn't waste my whole weekend. :) Right now though, well, I'm here. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Because I work during the day, so I have no desire to do anything afterwards. Other then sitting in front of my TV or computer and wasting the hours away, of course.

Posted by Klarth

boarding school.
what the hell else is there to do?

Posted by Stalolin

because world of warcraft is like a siren from the oddessy

and because i have two computers and felt like posting on vgc and playing world of warcraft

Posted by mis0

Quoting Klarth: boarding school.
what the hell else is there to do?

Escape!

Posted by Klarth

I wish. However, I went into town with a friend and his mother today, thus scoring some free stuff.

Posted by Poco

Because I go to school in a diffrent town and gas is expensive!

Posted by The Judge

It's 9 at night, I'm going to sleep in like 2 hours cause work starts early, and I'm bored.