Least Favorite VGC Member?

Posted by Ch

We've got a favorite thread but who's your least favorite of all here at VGC? I've got to say Max Mouse for me.

Posted by Poco

I'll just post my name so everyone else doesn't have to.

Yep, Poco.

But really, probably Killer Jordo.

Posted by MetalVox~55

007 Ninja.

give this thread some clothes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd say raptor, but he isnt here anymore, so Fate. I'm going to whine about how fat I am, then post a gazillion pictures of myself so that you guys will tell me how great I am. Is being a cam whore fun?!

Posted by mis0

kirbykid, hyper, and some other people. Screw them all. Not literally.

^^

Posted by Skitzo Control

Everybody not mentioned in the "favorite" thread.

Posted by Sean Fury

Have you all forgotten about me already?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Sean Fury: Have you all forgotten about me already?

You're the forum default. We don't have to mention you.

Posted by Proto Man

Max Mouse

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't really dislike anyone all that much.

Well, not enough to dub them my "least favourite member," in anycase.

Posted by RandomizeR

ZEN and verystrait42

Posted by The Judge

Hyper.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I pretty much get along with everybody here except Sean Fury.

Posted by Echo

I don't really hate anyone, but it seems that Trigger is a ***** in every post she makes, so she'd probably be my least favorite member. That could just be because I read that argument between her and Fate a few minutes ago, though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*cries* because no one will mention me. :(:(:(:( er havn't I ever POd ANY ONE??!!! I think I remember driving some hot chick insane on AIM, and then posting it!! :D:D:D

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting : Sean Fury agrees: Sorry Jesse, but we all love you =(

Good ol' Sean Fury...admitting he is gay. Or maybe he is just sucking up to Jesse :D

Posted by Hyper

I'm not completely sure, but one of the top contenders is easily sniper. I can't recall any quality posts from him (you know, posts omitting any reference to 4chan, darkness advanced, crappy internet humour, or inside jokes/bandwagons.)

Posted by Klarth

Sean Fury and Borealis. and i hate them so passionately i do!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sean Fury, Proto, Poco, 007

A few more I'm sure.

Posted by Pit

Meh, other than Sean Fury, Skitzo, Raptor, and he doesn't even come here anymore, no one really.

Wait, no, Shade is really getting there.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro: Sean Fury, Proto, Poco, 007

A few more I'm sure.

And me. Don't forget me.

I think this thread is a bad idea. All it will do is generate strife. I mean, there's nothing wrong with talking about you liking someone, but to make a thread dedicated to disliking people? Guaranteed to result with bad stuff.

Someone will claim not to like someone else, and that person will have "beef" about the issue, thus resulting in flame wars, thread is locked, people are banned, new enemies are made, I freak out in an effort to defend myself, and even less people respect me around here.

See where this is going?

Jesse already started a thread that ended in my actual (not numeric) reputation being sullied, beyond repair. How many more people are going to be humiliated before you all stop stressing negativity...

Heh, save it for the rant thread, Fei-on...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And me. Don't forget me.

I barely even acknowledge you as a member, so how could you end up on my least/favourite member list?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro: I barely even acknowledge you as a member, so how could you end up on my least/favourite member list?

Ohhhhhhhhh...

Well, now I'm all sad and stuff.

But since I just recalled you recommending that I commit suicide, welcome to my least favorite member list. You're right up there with Landon.

Despite that, your pics (Jesus liscense plate, Canadian Idol) are still f*cking sweet.

Posted by Porcupine

B is for Borealis. And also for twat!

Posted by Boner

Quoting Fei-on: And me. Don't forget me.

I think this thread is a bad idea. All it will do is generate strife. I mean, there's nothing wrong with talking about you liking someone, but to make a thread dedicated to disliking people? Guaranteed to result with bad stuff.

Someone will claim not to like someone else, and that person will have "beef" about the issue, thus resulting in flame wars, thread is locked, people are banned, new enemies are made, I freak out in an effort to defend myself, and even less people respect me around here.

See where this is going?

Jesse already started a thread that ended in my actual (not numeric) reputation being sullied, beyond repair. How many more people are going to be humiliated before you all stop stressing negativity...

Heh, save it for the rant thread, Fei-on...

Wait a minute...

Ok, so starting a thread like this is not cool, but singing a song about a list of VGC people you hate, and then posting that is cool? :dunno:

PS- That song was pretty danm funny :)

Edit: Oh yeah, and I really quite despise Username.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting Pit: Skitzo

Are you still mad that you used to be 'Red Swordsman'? Or is it the member awards thread? Either way, you're still not funny.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Skitzo Control: Are you still mad that you used to be 'Red Swordsman'? Or is it the member awards thread? Either way, you're still not funny.

No, I just plain don't like you. Seriously, get over yourself.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Opeth: Ok, so starting a thread like this is not cool, but singing a song about a list of VGC people you hate, and then posting that is cool? :dunno:

PS- That song was pretty danm funny :)

Edit: Oh yeah, and I really quite despise Username.

Yeah, but the song was a joke, and I think everyone knew that because most of those people are the people I like. In this thread, however, we are seriously talking about people that we don't like.

Posted by 007 ninja

fei-on is my least favorite because he didn't include me in the song. :(

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting The Judge: Does every post you make have to be filled with needles self-loathing and pitiful whining?
Yes. Yes I do.

And I only responded that way to Vamp because he has displayed a clear distaste for me, and I was jokingly reminding him of said distaste. I don't hate myself, and I'd hardly call that whining.

[quote=The Honorable Judge]I mean, I love you boy, you're like the definition of emo. Don't take life so d*mned seriously.

I really don't take too seriously, these days. I'm just advising you all that some people out there do take it seriously, and while people like us sit around and joke, there's a lot of important stuff to be done. Stuff we might get done if we'd take things a bit more seriously.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting MetalVox~55: You're the forum default. We don't have to mention you.

Hahaha, Too bad I need to spread some rep around :(

Posted by Random

Lets not forget, HPK was pretty F***ing dumb..

Posted by Vampire Slayer

007, Velvet Nightmare are the ones that jump to mind right now.

Posted by higbvuyb

loony636

win

Posted by loony636

For a second there I thought that was the username hack.

But my least favouite member is probably 'The Joker'. He was really annoying. I don't really dislike anyone else, everyone else just seems to dislike me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

vampire slayer has the gayest sig ever

Posted by ExoXile

......Klarth......
He just doesn't like my addiction to FFVII. :D

Posted by thelaststand

trigger, shes the only one who has really been a jerk to me so far

edit: well i guess i am adding higbvuyb to my list, because i havent ever talked to him b4, and so idk how he can make a judgement about me, i dont like people that do that

Posted by verystrait42

chepto, somebodyrandom, Iris, DDRfreak at times, linko 16, trigger, klarth, loony636, jesse because he told me to, and don't worry i'll be back to edit.

Posted by Ant

What about verygay69? And how the hell could you not like Linko?

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze put me on ur list!!!!

Quoting Fei-on: I freak out in an effort to defend myself, and even less people respect me around here.

Jesse already started a thread that ended in my actual (not numeric) reputation being sullied, beyond repair.

Now now, you know that's not true!! We all just like to have fun. Were all one big happy family!!!! After a war dies, every one forgives and forgets, until you bring it up again!!!! Now pze contine with da war. er turn it in to a war!!! pze!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Random

Eh.. well now I dislike verygay42. Eh.. there were a few here and there but nobody I really remember because they mostly became banned.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Jesse Smith: After a war dies, every one forgives and forgets, until you bring it up again!!!!

Not really, Jesse. Thanks to my behavior in the thread you started, I've been branded as "emo", and I won't ever be losing that brand, until I take on another.

Heh, before I was "emo" I was "creepy" and "stalkerish". Maybe I can shake this "emo" label and get a "criminally insane" one instead.

Posted by Ant

The Judge.

Posted by Xero

I'm not sure its a good idea to post your enemy, but I'm taking a risk:

My worst member is: THE BLAZIKEN MASTER

For those who remembered him...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Flame ghost: I'm not sure its a good idea to post your enemy, but I'm taking a risk:

My worst member is: THE BLAZIKEN MASTER

For those who remembered him...

Heh. Bjarni.

Why has no one else mentioned him yet, I wonder?

Posted by Xero

Well he was pretty bad. Its just that now its been since april that he hasen't shown up, so we forgot him.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Flame ghost: Well he was pretty bad. Its just that now its been since april that he hasen't shown up, so we forgot him.

Well, before he was Blaziken Master, he was Bjarni. Most of the old-timers here know him much better than I do.

Trust me, no one really forgot him, necessarily. They've just failed to mention him in an effort to forget him.

But, you're right, Flame Ghost. He was pretty dang bad.

Posted by The Judge

Well great guys now I remember him thanks a lot.

Posted by Acheron

Lay the **** off of Bjarni, you *******s. He wasn't too bright, but he wasn't a cock who kept trying to act cool by basically making references to lame internet jokes and crude attempts at flaming. Maybe that's why everybody forgot him.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Acheron: Lay the **** off of Bjarni, you *******s. He wasn't too bright, but he wasn't a cock who kept trying to act cool by basically making references to lame internet jokes and crude attempts at flaming. Maybe that's why everybody forgot him.

Bjarni was a cock to me. He wasn't, like all of the time, but in a few instances (none of which I can remember, ironically), he was a jerk to me.

I stuck up for him at first, since everyone else seemed to hate him, and I couldn't really tell why. But then, he turned all b*tch on me, and so I joined the whole "Bjarni sucks" clan.

Yes, there is a clan for that.

I do give everyone a fair chance. If I have no reason to dislike someone (such as Sean Fury), I won't just jump on the "let's hate that guy" bandwagon. If they give me a legitimate reason to dislike them, of course I will. Bjarni gave me such a reason, and Mr. Furynator has not.

Acheron, read this, if you'd like:

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=128788&postcount=19

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Fei-on: Why has no one else mentioned him yet, I wonder?

Because he was a COOL member!!! The best member to ever show up here. I want him back...again!!!!!!! pze no scare him away if I ever get him back!!! :(:(:(:(

Posted by RandomizeR

who remembers Special E and Hannibal (FAG) King?
terrible members they were

Posted by Ch

Haha Hannibal King, more like fag master.

Anyways verystrait42 is getting on my nerves.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The best one of those "more like" was one that I got:

"Fei-on Castor? More like Fag-on Master!"

heh, that's freaking good.

Posted by Xero

I'm glad fei-on you agreed that blaziken wasen't the best member we had.

I dint know bjarni. I probably suscribed too late to know him, but I dont want to know what he did. I'm judging the 2nd bjarni for what he did.

Posted by sabre

Bjarni is Blaziken Master's real name.

That said, I don't really have a least favorite member. I hate them all equally.

Posted by project101

-iz mad bc he isnt on a list- all that hard work for nohing
1.jessie
2. the judge
3.fei-on

Posted by Xero

How dare you put Jesse and fei-on in there??? Are you crazy???

Posted by Richaod

Quoting DDRfreak: who remembers Special E

The treatment Special E got was completely undeserved. He said a few bad things, sure enough, but given his previous history as a member, the whole "Special E Is A Retard" bandwagon completely demonized him. Go see what Trigger thinks about it.

Posted by EliteVideoGames

That PSP guy is a real Dick

Posted by Xero

I use to hate bunyesta (that the name?) too. She created like 50 threads is a week.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Shin_Akuma and Richaod mostly.

Posted by Ant

The Judge.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: The Judge.

If that isn't username hack I will personally kick your [COLOR=White]a[/COLOR]ss when I get home.

Posted by Klarth

You can kick him, it isn't the hack.

Posted by The Judge

Considering I live a few streets down from him, I'm going to have to destroy him now. Ant, prepare to get kicked tomorrow. I'll make it unexpected.

Posted by Xero

The judge is a very weird member...Hes funny.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Considering I live a few streets down from him, I'm going to have to destroy him now. Ant, prepare to get kicked tomorrow. I'll make it unexpected.

I will endure a million kicks in the *** as long as you know that you are my least favorite vgc member! That's all that matters to me!

Posted by The Punisher

I havent seen my name anywhere. So i feel a little better. Anyways my least favorite is BJ Blaskowitz, or Bjarni... wich I still think was one of Jesse's cruel jokes.

Posted by Ant

Don't worry buddy, I hate you. :) Dare I say, loathe? I stay up at night thinking "**** that guy The Punisher" Then I hit my pillow thinking you are him and cry myself to sleep after a nice hot pocket.

Posted by Hyper

Am I the only one who found Punisher's rep of Ant amusing? Probably.

Posted by Pit

Man, I love how my posts keep getting deleted!

Hah!

Posted by Boner

Yeah, I coulda swore you posted here like 4 times already.

Posted by Fate

Airon kobushi get, eh? Off the topic and kind of gross, that's why. sry.

Posted by Klarth

I don't get it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm so emo, I hate everyone.:cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

Klarth.

Posted by KoH

Why am I not on any of these lists?

Come on guys, I've said some pretty ****ing stupid things. Give me some credit.

Posted by Zeta

KoH. There, you happy?

Junior Senior. Haet those disgusting threads she makes so much.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Lord of Spam;140562]I'm so emo, I hate everyone.:cool:

I thought that was goth. :chainsaw:

Posted by Trigger

Nope, Goths just worship dark and evil masters and listen to ****ty metal bands like Slipknot or whatever. They also dislike conforming but fail to realise that not conforming like every other Goth is actually conforming. There is, shockingly, a difference.

Posted by fates warning

Im truly emo, I am my own least favorite member :-s

Im kind of new here, but from what I've seen, panic is pretty dumb.

Posted by Omni

Probably Panic and Sean Fury if I don't feel like making a list, and I don't.

Posted by stone cold nicholas

Panic, PHM, Judge, and Jesse

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Hmmmm....

Vampiro- Sure, he is right most of the time, but he doesn't have to be a complete ******* about it because I am wrong. I know it's the "internet" and all, but he could be a little nicer
Panic- He is just a fat *** loser
Sean Furry- He is just a faggot
Raptor- I just don't like him

Posted by KoH

I don't get why everyone's beating on Vamp about his sense of humor. :( I find it hilarious.

Posted by Zeta

Very few people understand grim.

Posted by sniper

I'm still hurt that Hyper doesn't like me. :<

Posted by Hyper

I almost posted "I still don't like sniper" a few minutes before you posted that, but decided against it due to lack of care.

Posted by KoH

I don't like Hyper. :( He always acts 12 when he IMs me. :(

And you can't have two 12 year old personalities in a single convo. It gets old quick.

Posted by The Judge

Zeta

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Probably Panic and Sean Fury if I don't feel like making a list, and I don't.

By the way i don't hate everyone just you and judge you two are some dumb mother****ers

Posted by The Judge

More like Eddie Guerrerowned.

But seriously. I don't really dislike anyone anymore, as my care about the goings-on at this site have just plummeted. *does hand motion going down*

Then why don't you leave then *****

Posted by The Judge

Because unlike your dumb [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss I enjoy myself here. As opposed to having people I dislike, I simply enjoy everyone's presence. It's called being agreeable. Perhaps you should try some time.

I do enjoy people just not you

Posted by The Judge

And there's the end of your argument. Glad you could form a sentence without swearing. Still, you might want to try to graduate 1st grade so you have a rudimentary understanding of punctuation and grammar. [/elitist pig]

Posted by KoH

This is kinda lame, guys. :( Go back to bashing Panic or Sean. Stone Cold offers no comedic benefit.

Actually i'm not an elitist pig i'm a communist. And if you enjoy everyone's prescence then why do you mostly post in Darkness Advanced where everyone hates each other? Oh and **** you too KoH

Posted by Oforia

Oh ****, watch out. He's communist.

I'm scared now.

Posted by The Judge

Funfact: We all love each other. We just mask it with waves of supposed hatred.

But in all seriousness, I know low-brow comedy might even be a bit too far up there for you to get, but it's called joking.

And if you're a communist than you're an insult to all halfway respectable communists everywhere, you [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]cking moron.

Posted by KoH

[quote=stone cold nicholas;548083]Oh and **** you too KoH

AW NAW!!!! NAW, DUDE!!! AW WTF... NAW... COME ON, BRO... NAW NAW... AW... NAW...

Hey, **** you too. :)

Posted by Dir En Grey

HI!!!!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

Sup

Posted by KoH

And **** you too!

Edit: ***d****it, Judge. This post was MEANT for Dir En Grey before I was rudely interrupted by Judge.

**** Judge, KoH, Iris, And Dir En Gay. Because somethin bad's gonna happen soon and then there won't be anymore VGC.

Posted by Omni

What about me? You forgot about me so soon?

Posted by Oforia

Quoting stone cold nicholas: Because somethin bad's gonna happen soon and then there won't be anymore VGC.

will everyone die?

No dumbass something else something worse

Posted by Zeta

Nothing worse than death, etc.

I'm not talking about to people to the message board dumb Penis-less *****

Posted by Stalolin

ohmy*** vgc has cancer

Posted by Oforia

so do you intend to take our penises away?
or are you saying that you don't have a penis?

No you stupid brainless wacko addicts i'm not talking about cancer or penises i'm talking about something really ****ing horrible ****it.

Posted by Ch

I don't have a strong dislike for people here any more but I am starting to get annoyed with a few members who are feelin' real big lately.

Quoting stone cold nicholas: No you stupid brainless wacko addicts i'm not talking about cancer or penises i'm talking about something really ****ing horrible ****it.

That shi[COLOR="White"]t[/COLOR]s going in my sig. haha

You are all brainless potheads who have no idea of the impending doom.

Posted by Oforia

the doom of penis cancer?

THERE IS NO CANCER ****FACE!!!!

Posted by Oforia

so just penises then?

Posted by Zeta

k, so just penis doom?

NINJA'D

There is nothing about cancer and nothing about Penises

Posted by Oforia

you said you were going to take away are penises and that this forum is bound to be doomed.

if it is not that, then what?

April 1st Dumbass

Posted by Oforia

april first you are going to take everyone's penis away over the internet?

No you stupid **** Jesse's gonna erase the board as some wacko April fool's day joke

Posted by Oforia

wait, where do the penises come in?

Posted by Zeta

Jesse did absolutely nothing last April Fool's. One day/week of wiped boards isn't really the end of VGC, anyways.

And maybe fool is some new slang for penis? idk

Posted by Oforia

lol, stone cold loves penises

Posted by Sterling

Tool - T + F

Not for a day or a week he's gonna erase it for good!!

Posted by Zeta

And you would know becaaaaaaauuuuuuuuse....?

He's said it on other message boards and when i asked he admitted it he said he's tired of this and he's gonna make a new one with wackohater as admin

Posted by Oforia

you seem to me like one of those Y2k people

Posted by Zeta

Links or it didn't happen.

Posted by Dir En Grey

HIIII111 i'm not panic

Posted by KoH

Guys... I'm kinda scared... I like my penis and where it's currently located... I don't want to lose it due to our stupid words to such such a powerful over-lord of Penis cancer. I say that we all love Stone Cold now and praise his every word.

On second thought, go **** yourself, ST. :D

Posted by MarioStar

I dont really no any one :(

Posted by KoH

then dont post :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting stone cold nicholas: He's said it on other message boards and when i asked he admitted it he said he's tired of this and he's gonna make a new one with wackohater as admin

You're an idiot. Go away.

Quoting Zeta: And maybe fool is some new slang for penis? idk

That makes you a Lawful Fool. :p:

Quoting MarioStar: I dont really no any one :(

Then why are you here?

Posted by G-Sides

jesse smith :mad:

Posted by Ant

The Judge

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Ant: The Judge

But...but....where's the love?

Posted by Random

Haet KoH coz he never plays H2 on LIVE WITH ME!!! **** YOU!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

I love this ****ing thread.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Random;548455]Haet KoH coz he never plays H2 on LIVE WITH ME!!! **** YOU!!!

Dude! Work's a *****! :( :( :(

But fine, okay, I officially owe you some Halo 2 gamage. Call me tomorrow after 5 PST. :cool:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Random and KoH; because they secretly meet on H2 Live to have the sex..

Posted by Kit

Vg200x

Posted by Random

Quoting Down The Sun: Random and KoH; because they secretly meet on H2 Live to have the sex..

Shhhh thats jus a little secret between you and me.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: Shhhh thats jus a little secret between you and me.

And KoH.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Wait, Random and KoH play H2??

Posted by KoH

... Yes.

Sadly, that **** failed to get an xbox when I visited him so there was no split-screen action! Next time though!

Posted by Shade

The only member that comes to mind is Panic... and he left.

Oh, Scttmz6, The_Thing, shadow19, and Creature. What ****bags.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Shade32: The only member that comes to mind is Panic... and he left.

Oh, Scttmz6, The_Thing, shadow19, and Creature. What ****bags.

its stone cold nicholas.

Posted by KoH

Did I already say I really hate hyper? Man... that guy's a dick.

Posted by Hyper

do you still have my phone number? you never call, darling :(

Posted by KoH

I think I deleted it. :( Miss the phone sex, huh?

Posted by Xero

Killer Jordo use to be the member I hated the most.

Now...I'd say...sniper.

Posted by KoH

y dosnt nybody lkie snipe???

Posted by Roger Smith

Donno, I enjoy talking to him on AIM.

Posted by The Judge

If humor doesn't follow the standard norm and someone isn't exactly like everyone else, he's a retard and no one should like them.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH: y dosnt nybody lkie snipe???

A lot of member like him. I just can't stand him, that's all ;)

Posted by Zeta

His sig is annoying. ****ing clowns.

Posted by Xero

Yeah... but you got a ****ing Redneck dancing Polka on a table!

Posted by Omni

Hey, I like ZET-UH's signature. The clowns in sniper's are weird and annoying.

Posted by Xero

Zeta's siggy > Sniper's.

But they're both annoying at a different degree to my eyes.

Posted by s0ul

How the hell can you be annoyed by the Freedom dance?

Posted by Xero

Cuz I'm a slave! Just like PHM :(

Posted by Shade

Oh yeah, I don't Xero much either.
He would be slightly cooler if he apologized to Zoidberg, though.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Shade32: Oh yeah, I don't Xero much either.
He would be slightly cooler if he apologized to Zoidberg, though.

You don't me either? :p:

Zoidberg.....zoidberg...yup....whoever that is, sorry.

Posted by Linkman

That's a Zoidberg

I dislike PhlyntheKT, Panic, and Bakura

Posted by Xero

Me and names...

Seeing as I enjoy watching Futurama, I'll sincerely apologize to Zoidberg :)

Posted by Raptor

I actually wasn't minding panic at all, and many of the people constantly ridiculing him are just about as retarded as he is, anyway.

For the time being, Xero is my least favourite VGC member.