Argument from Fate's Picture Thread

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Fate: Like I said, I'm gorgeous.

That's a bit of an overstatement.

*awaits derep*

Posted by Fate

Overstatement? Really?

Posted by Trigger

I remember you posting these pictures on Game Wire; I even recall several body-shots. Listen, just shut the fuck up. These guys have been complimenting you through every single picture-whored thread about yourself that you have made. Either begin to believe them and stop whining about being some supposed form of "fat", or don't post pictures at all. I'm so tired of bitches like you roaming around the planet whining that you're too fat when half the time none of you are anywhere close to being fat (or even to the point where it's unattractive).

They've said you look fine multiple times now.
Shut the fuck up and go with it.
Stop bitching about being "fat" before I find the need to bitchslap you.

Posted by Fate

1. I don't go to Game Wire.
2. ...So I couldn't post any body shots.
3. Jealous of compliments given to me? Perhaps not, but your ugly-as-sin personality must match your face.
4. I'm not whining about being fat. They asked for body shots. I declined. They asked for a reason. I gave them an honest answer.
5. Whether or not you see me as fat is irrelevant. It's a perceptual error on your part. The fact that I see me as fat is enough for me not to post pictures.
6. I'm tired of you, not your type.
7. Get out of my thread.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]1. I don't go to Game Wire.
Good. Keep it that way.

[quote]3. Jealous of compliments given to me?
No.

[quote]4. I'm not whining about being fat.
And I'm the Pope.

[quote]5. Whether or not you see me as fat is irrelevant. It's a perceptual error on your part. The fact that I see me as fat is enough for me not to post pictures.
Yet doesn't stop you from posting a ridiculous amount of pictures of your face merely to fish for compliments. We understood how you looked in the first two, maybe three pictures, let alone the first one or two threads made in the past.

[quote]6. I'm tired of you, not your type.
That's nice, but I don't care.

[quote]7. Get out of my thread.
No.

Posted by Fate

So you blindly attack me saying that I go to Game Wire just so I could shut your idea down, and then you put on a bravado to "save" yourself? What? Can't admit you were wrong?

Okay, so I do come off as whiny. My other threads are gone. This is the only picture thread I have. I look different in the pictures, if you couldn't tell. I posted the link to my Photobucket, not to each picture. Obviously I don't think my face is ugly and/or fat, so I could post as many pictures as I please.

Seriously, Trigger, this is uncalled for. You're trolling.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Fate: Obviously I don't think my face is ugly and/or fat, so I could post as many pictures as I please.

the thing is, though, that with all the picture threads you have done in the past, it really makes it look like you -are- fishing for compliments, that you like the attention, and once it dies down, you look forward to having it again. That's pretty lame, in my opinion.

I really don't care one way or another about what threads you post or how many, but if the whole of vgc is going to act like idiots because they're not mature enough to handle pictures of a girl that isn't as "gorgeous" as she says she is, then theres a problem with this that needs to be taken care of.

I'm not taking triggers side, but it is plainly obvious you've been fishing for compliments. That only makes those who can look past the pictures see you for who you really are, and at the moment, it seems like you're insecure.

Posted by Trigger

[quote]So you blindly attack me saying that I go to Game Wire just so I could shut your idea down, and then you put on a bravado to "save" yourself? What? Can't admit you were wrong?
Yes, which is why I implied I was wrong when I told you to keep it that way? Even an idiot would see that by me telling you to to 'keep it that way', when you say you don't go to Game Wire would imply that I got a fact wrong. Wait, but you didn't get it, and you're an idiot...

[quote]Seriously, Trigger, this is uncalled for. You're trolling.
And you're a moderator of this forum. If I really am trolling and not just giving my opinion on your lousy thread, then be that moderator you are and do something about it, otherwise shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Posted by Fate

MV: I am insecure. I've said that. No lie. I am fishing for compliments. I like it when people compliment me because I am insecure. It's cool.

Trigger:

[quote]I remember you posting these pictures on Game Wire; I even recall several body-shots.

You "recall" so surely. You sound so sure of yourself that you almost had me fooled. You saying "keep it that way" was a sign of bravado, and you know it.

As for you trolling, I know that I would be ousted from my position if I even made a report on you. You're a favorite; I am not. You have most of the board on your side. You know as well as I do that if I delete what you say, people will see me as a weak person.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

holy poo, trigger's such a snatch, holy poo

Posted by Fate

snatch

[syn: bit] 2: obscene terms for female genitals [syn: ****, puss, pussy, slit, twat]

[url]www.dictionary.com[/url]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Insecurity is the least attractive thing you can be. So in thinking that you are unattractive, you are.

.....fatty

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

funny how trigger came in so aggressively, then shrugged it off when her aggresives were totally /pwned

if you're insecure, don't worry about it. So am I. I think this thread isn't that bad. You posted pics (as there are none) and said you didn't think you were that great or whatever. Then testosterone kicked in and everyone complimented you. It happens when a girl posts pictures. Every. Time. Trigger's jealous and has a dislike for you for some (stupid) reason, so she shoots her mouth off, disgregarding every rule this forum has, knowing that she'll get away with it because she's buddy-buddy with the mods. While I see the favoritism, I am apathetic enough to comment on it and not ***** about it, which is not to be confused with how she is apathetic towards everyone and their opinions, net never ceases to throw in 2 bags of **** and moan every week or so

lub bj

Posted by Fate

See, in previous threads I said I was fairly good-looking. People told me that I was better than simply "good-looking." Do forgive me if my insecurities are a bit lifted after hearing time after time that I am pretty. The thread title was just a joke, for crying out loud.

I think it's funny that Trigger actually had to come in and ***** and whine about "people like me."

Posted by Trigger

[quote]Trigger's jealous...
For the second time, I am not jealous; I'm just finding ways to waste my time.

[quote]...she's buddy-buddy with the mods.
Hardly. Try again.

[quote=Fate]I think it's funny that Trigger actually had to come in and...
I think it's funny that Fate actually had to come in and look for compliments on a forum.

Posted by Fate

See? Bravado. You seem more insecure than I am.

And the whole "it's just the internet" argument is tired. People are on the internet, in case you forgot. They're not all losers. Even if they were, a compliment is a compliment, no matter where it's from.

Keep on chasing me. I'll just own you time and time again. Get out. Come back when you're ready to face a pro.

Posted by sabre

Split across to Community Board because the original thread was kinda getting derailed. Yes, not all the posts here are flaming people, but I think this is the best way to split without either thread making no sense.

Posted by Poco

posting in an e-drama thread.

Really guys this is just sad.

Posted by sabre

So are your lacklustre, clich

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=Sabredog]So are your lacklustre, clich

Posted by sabre

Quoting Poco: oh no a cranky brit called me "lacklustre" and "cliche'd" oh what shall ever do

I don't know, you'd have to ask ever.

OH HO HO I SLAY ME.

Lame jokes aside, it's the same hackneyed, repetative sense of humour that I've seen so many times before now. Try a personality which isn't identical to half the internet next time, please. :(

Posted by sniper

I request a renaming of this thread to "Internet: Serious Business".

Posted by Ant

Quoting sniper: I request a renaming of this thread to "Internet: Serious Business".

I second that motion for truth.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting sniper: "Internet: Serious Business".

:-*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Who the **** wastes their time by starting arguements?

This is the internet, it is also a forum. Both of those things thrive off of arguments.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've always thought that Fate was ugly, compared to a hottie like Conjeita... What ever happened to that babe?

I hope to *** you're being facetious.

Which, upon a second read, I'm certain you are.

Though you are Fei-on...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro: I hope to *** you're being facetious.

Which, upon a second read, I'm certain you are.

Though you are Fei-on...

Yes. Yes I am Fei-on. And you're not. Are you jealous or something?

Quoted post: Yes. Yes I am Fei-on. And you're not. Are you jealous or something?

I don't think it's possible for me to be any less jealous of someone.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Trigger: For the second time, I am not jealous; I'm just finding ways to waste my time.

That has to be the worst excuse for obnoxious behaviour I've heard this year. Get a hobby or something. Although I do agree with your general statement about people whoring for comments, I don't think it applies here really. Fate reposted her pictures thread. If I had any pictures of myself (which I actually, and honestly, do not) then I'd have reposted them too when the thread got nuked. this seems like a personal vendetta, and I also agree with Fates' arguement which said that you have favour with the higher-ups, and she can't exactly "shut you up" for breaking rules without someone saying "OFMG POWIER ABUZE!!11lool."

Edit: I'm surprised you idiots (you know who you are) would tear someone down for merely posting a thread. If a thread invokes this kind of overreaction, I wonder how an actual problem would cause you to act..?

Posted by Speedfreak

...I don't even get what they're arguing about.

Posted by mis0

In a nutshell...

They hate Fate for reposting her pictures thread after said board was deleted; saying she's whoring for rep. Why, I dunno.

Posted by Fate

I'm not whoring for rep; I'm whoring for attention. Come on, you guys know me better than that. :/

Posted by mis0

Sorry, my bad.

:cool:

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]You seem more insecure than I am.
Insecure about...?

[quote]I'll just own you time and time again.
I am still waiting for the first time.

[quote]Get out. Come back when you're ready to face a pro.
I will when a pro actually turns up.

[quote=Misoxeny]That has to be the worst excuse for obnoxious behaviour I've heard this year.
Maybe so, but almost all of us post in any of these forums to waste our time. I choose to do it obnoxiously and then laugh when some get angry about it. It seems far more humorous to do that than to post a stupid generic message that says, "Fate, you're pretty".

[quote]...she can't exactly "shut you up" for breaking rules...
She can, and I suggest that she quits using the "you're being Bravado" line constantly, even after I suggested she actually do something about it and stop me, if I am apparently breaking the rules.

[quote]without someone saying "OFMG POWIER ABUZE!!11lool."
That's an even weaker excuse for not doing something than my excuse to "waste time" is. If a moderator cannot do their duty when someone does something wrong, then they're clearly not up to the duty at all. So what if some people accuse her of abusing her power? If I genuinely was breaking any rules, then clearly others would see that and support her when I suggest she does something with her moderator powers and do something to me. Saying, "I won't, because people will think I am abusing my powers" is just weak.

If you can't do the job when it calls for it, you probably shouldn't do it at all.

Posted by MetalVox~55

googled for truth.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting MetalVox~55:
googled for truth.

Ahahahaha :D! That picture was made for this thread!

Posted by Trigger

And the rest of the Internet. That poor kid, he reminds me of how this one guy back in high school used to run; it was hilarious, and incredibly similar to that picture. Needless to say it made me afraid to drink any liquids if he was running nearby. :(

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting MetalVox~55:
googled for truth.

Ha Ha, win! Infact, I have to use the quote in your siggy Vox.

Quoting Vampiro: Holy ****, Vox wins for many years to come.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Fate, after some digging and snooping, I found something that might be of great interest to VGC. Now, after this post, I really hope that this topic'll die, and that there won't be any more "fishing-for-compliments" threads from ANYONE here at vgc. And yes, I'm already aware that i'm an *******.

Posted by Hyper

I don't see your point, Scott.

No matter what people look like, they can still whore for attention. Bringing up a picture of Fate from her past doesn't show anything other than that she now looks different.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Hyper: I don't see your point, Scott.

No matter what people look like, they can still whore for attention. Bringing up a picture of Fate from her past doesn't show anything other than that she now looks different.

she wouldn't post a full body pic, so I did it for her.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting MetalVox~55: she wouldn't post a full body pic, so I did it for her.

It's an old pic though. Maybe she didn't have it anymore, which was her reason for not posting it?

And what gives you the right to post her pictures?

Posted by s0ul

HYPER AND FATE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I

hey wait, Rayden posted a picture of Fate lying on his bed playing Devil May Cry or something. QUICK SOMEONE FIND IT SO THIRTY PEOPLE CAN GO "WIN"!!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Pft, everyone knows boyfriends get exclusive rights to posting their girlfriend's pictures without permission.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Hyper: And what gives you the right to post her pictures?

I don't have the right. but under the circumstances of the thread, I did it anyway. Besides, I don't care if you think I did a "bad thing," but getting high-and-mighty over it doesn't make the whole scheme of the thread any closer to being closed.

Posted by Hyper

The thing is, you posting that doesn't "make the whole scheme of the thread any closer to being closed," either.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting MetalVox~55: I don't have the right. but under the circumstances of the thread, I did it anyway. Besides, I don't care if you think I did a "bad thing," but getting high-and-mighty over it doesn't make the whole scheme of the thread any closer to being closed.

As much as I dislike Scott and like Fate, he wins Hyper. He found a picture. He posted it. Oh no.

Now everyone turn on me and forget about this argument about Fate >=O

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Hyper: Pft, everyone knows boyfriends get exclusive rights to posting their girlfriend's pictures without permission.

No dude, I was talking about the body shot argument, which is pretty stupid to be honest :)

Posted by coromoro

I think Big Boss should step up, make a post to end this argument and save the day! That would be so badass. :cool:

But yeah, let Fate do what she wants. There is no rule against it or anything. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I still think it's retarded how this turned into an argument to begin with (which was my reason for laying into trigger's baytch *** for starting one)

Posted by Linko_16

Fate's more dedicated to Rayden than anyone's girlfriend I've met before. She's not whoring for attention.

She likes showing off her pictures. Maybe it's not my place to make this claim, but if I had to guess, she doesn't always like the way she looks and is encouraged by all the positive feedback. I don't always like my drawings and think that they're really weak sometimes, but it feels absolutely wonderful when someone sees it and really likes it. Besides, critisizing her for creating her thread again is like critisizing Nintendo for all those Mario Party sequels: people always return with renewed interested.

Why's everyone have to be so critical of one another all the time?

EDIT - My reputation became 2001 on September 11. I worry about myself sometimes.

Posted by Fate

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Wallpapersetc/Melissa04.jpg

All this is because Trigger can't handle that people gave me a few compliments. Try again, kid.

I have the same sheets :cool:

Posted by Fate

We are both gorgeous people with bachelor tastes, then. :-*

Posted by Ant

lol.

That picture is old'd. But yeah...yay.

Quoted post: We are both gorgeous people with bachelor tastes, then. :-*

I shall have to concur on both of those points.

Posted by Fate

And Vampiro is right 110% of the time.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting Lord of Spam: Insecurity is the least attractive thing you can be. So in thinking that you are unattractive, you are.

That's bull. If you think you are unattractive, then that is all you think, it is merely an opinion, and not fact. As I told Fei-on, that elementary school logic doesn't work in the real world. If you sleep with 5 different guys a week, consistently, you're a slut, whether you think it or not. If you're 5' and 300 pounds, you're fat, whether you think it or not.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Fate: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Wallpapersetc/Melissa04.jpg

That butt is screaming something out to me. :-*

Posted by Skitzo Control

"Keep staring, puke, you couldn't get your hands on me if you were a Proctologist?"

Posted by Lord of Spam

[22:41] Penguin supreme: OMFG
[22:41] Penguin supreme: fate IS fate, lol
[22:41] Penguin supreme: fate is fat, reather
[22:41] Penguin supreme: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/metalvox/fateded.jpg
[22:41] Penguin supreme: rofl
[22:42] Platos Hammer: Whoa!
[22:42] Penguin supreme: yeah
[22:42] Platos Hammer: Wide load.

:D

Posted by Ant

I don't really like you Lord of Spam. You are a dickhead when it isn't needed. Let's see some of your pics. :)

Yeah, that's almost Sean Furyish.

Posted by Sean Fury

Mountain Dew doesn't, but all those cupcakes do.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

lord's already posted pics. he had spikey (blonde) hair, was scrawny, and looked like some kid who got beat up alot and lashed out by looking funny and being "different". Unless I'm mistaken

Posted by Hyper

If I remember correctly, that's an old picture of her. I'm pretty sure she's lost weight since then. =/ And you call me an asshole :cool:

Posted by Fate

I just think it's funny how MV puts on an "oh she didn't post one so I did" act when we all know it was a sorry attempt at humiliating me. My past needed not be dug up. Compare me now to back then and it just makes me look better. Transformations rule.

Super Saiyajin.

Quoted post: Super Saiyajin.

SS4 plz.

Monkey-girls are hawt.

Posted by Linko_16

I can go Super Saiyajin 5.

Okay, so there is no Super Saiyajin 5, but there would've been if the series hadn't ended.

LATEST VGC BOARD-WIDE HISSY FIT: FATE'S SO FAT/SELF-ABSORBED/A BIG MEANIE!! QUICK, EVERYONE PICK SIDES!!

Posted by Hyper

i pick the side of impsex.gif

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: i pick the side of impsex.gif

Ha, I lol'd.

This is a temp drama...it'll fade away fast. Why? It doesn't actually affect the boards themselves...just the people. You know?

Quoted post: This is a temp drama...it'll fade away fast. Why? It doesn't actually affect the boards themselves...just the people. You know?

Of course. All drama like this tends to fade away until something new happens.

Posted by Fate

So long as Trigger has people fighting her battles, it'll continue. Bring it.

Posted by Ant

Fate signature ftw!

Posted by Stalolin

why is this thread here

why can't people just ignore other people

Posted by Azusa

Quoting Fate: So long as Trigger has people fighting her battles, it'll continue. Bring it.

What could she possibly do other than disagree with you more? Jump through the internet to engage you in a fight to the death?

You have a valid reason to be offended. Hell, it was intended to be offensive. But arguing more is only going to waste your time. If you dislike her, why dedicate time to fighting with her? You already have the majority of VGC thinking that you are the walking Aphrodite. One person's opinion should hardly affect you by now. ;)

Besides, if you think you are gorgeous, that's really all that matters.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]All this is because Trigger can't handle that people gave me a few compliments.
"This" was about the nonsense you said, not the compliments they gave. I was telling you to stop whining about how fat you are and actually listen to the compliments you get. Try again, kid.

[quote]Compare me now to back then and it just makes me look better.
That would make for even less reason to pull on the "I'm fat" rope.

[quote]So long as Trigger has people fighting her battles...
What is there to battle about? I stated my opinion and went through it a bit. That's about as far as it goes. I haven't called anyone to this thread to assist me in stating my own opinion, and nor have I requested anyone "fight" for me while I'm not here. These people are doing and saying this to you because they chose to, not because I told them to.

Have you thought about asking them why they're saying this, as opposed to just assuming I called for back-up over something like how fat you apparently are? It appears not. :rolleyes:

Posted by Hyper

You don't have to ask someone to "fight your battle" for them to actually do so.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, look at me. I have a million new people following me like I'm G*d himself woh would defend me to the death.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Sean Fury: He found a picture. He posted it. Oh no.

kinda late, but

Posted by Fate

Is that his girlfriend that he threatened to kill or something?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: lord's already posted pics. he had spikey (blonde) hair, was scrawny, and looked like some kid who got beat up alot and lashed out by looking funny and being "different". Unless I'm mistaken

I'm not really scrawny, but I'm not going to try to pass myself off as beefy. I'm 5'10 and weigh 180, with only about 15% body fat. Make of that what you will.

fate, for the record, I do feel kinda bad about crossing the line of appropriateness. Not that I think of you as any less of a cam whore, I just think I went a bit far.

Posted by Kodachi

Since when did posting pictures stop being about just showing people what you look like and maybe where you've been every once in a while? We know what you look like, Fate. Posting that many pictures is just about attention whoring, now. Of course others will disagree because they just love seeing you so much. I'd just ignore it, but seeing your face in so many of your fanboys'(and your) sigs is just getting a bit creepy/annoying. Accuse me of being jealous if you want, I really don't care. It's just a nice way of drawing the negative attention from yourself, and all it does is make you look even more full of yourself(if that's possible).

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Fate: Is that his girlfriend that he threatened to kill or something?

Yup. I don't really know if they are together anymore, though.

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoting Xenos: Yup. I don't really know if they are together anymore, though.

They're not. :)

Posted by Fate

Kodachi: You're not insulting me by calling me an attention whore. I admit to it, for crying out loud. Next time insult me by attacking the core, not reiterating what Trigger said (generally) in a non-obscene fashion.

By the way, where've you been? I miss hating you. Trigger swears too much.

Posted by s0ul

you ****heads, I was going super saiyan on VGC way before it was cool

****ING POSERS DONT EVEN GIVE ME CREDIT *** **** IT

RAAAGH... AGGHHH...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Woosh woosh woosh woosh

Posted by Speedfreak

Um, I think they're more trying to point out an incredibly bad flaw in you rather than insult you, and you admitting it just makes it easier for them. Either way, is it really that surprising for someone to be annoyed at attention whoring? Obviously they don't have to witness it, but they're well within right to be offended by it too. IMO, you're both being gay:)

Posted by Fate

It's not a flaw, it's an action. I have ONE thread. I posted pictures. Trigger and Co. could be annoyed, but all that obscenity was entirely unnecessary. She could badmouth me behind the scenes, but to barge in and ruin my thread is just stupid.

Quoted post: Obviously they don't have to witness it, but they're well within right to be offended by it too

Anyone who gets offended by Fate or anyone else posting pictures of themselves shouldn't even bother posting on a forum.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fate: Kodachi: You're not insulting me by calling me an attention whore. I admit to it, for crying out loud. Next time insult me by attacking the core, not reiterating what Trigger said (generally) in a non-obscene fashion.

By the way, where've you been? I miss hating you. Trigger swears too much.

Just because you accept it doesn't make it bad, as Speedy pointed out. I'm not going to start calling you ugly just because you would disagree with me, because that's not my point.
Didn't Trigger say you were calling yourself ugly or fat or something? I did not.

Issues, love.

Quoted post: I have ONE thread.

You're had, in the past, many LARGE threads. I really woudn't care much about the thread, really. If I didn't see sigs and this thread in the community board, I would have easily ignored it. I'm just sick of seeing your lovely face. I've seen your face more than I've seen my downstairs bathroom. Enough already!

Quoted post:
Anyone who gets offended by Fate or anyone else posting pictures of themselves shouldn't even bother posting on a forum.

What if they're really ugly, old and naked and aroused? Because I have...a friend who umm...

Quoted post: What if they're really ugly, old and naked and aroused? Because I have...a friend who umm...

Ok, well, there's a few exceptions.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro: Ok, well, there's a few exceptions.

I'm glad I didn't have to prove that one.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Trigger: Good. Keep it that way.

No.

And I'm the Pope.

Yet doesn't stop you from posting a ridiculous amount of pictures of your face merely to fish for compliments. We understood how you looked in the first two, maybe three pictures, let alone the first one or two threads made in the past.

That's nice, but I don't care.

No.

Why is is so many people around here need to quote each individual sentence and then post a reply right after? Don't you know how to formulate a paragraph?

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting -Shadow-: Why is is so many people around here need to quote each individual sentence and then post a reply right after?

I find it easier to read.

Quoted post: Don't you know how to formulate a paragraph?

Of course not.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Kodachi: I find it easier to read.

I think it looks childish and it takes up an unnecessary amount of space. It's not so bad when you quote two or three and respond with well written replies, but it looks stupid when you quote every sentence someone writes, only to reply with a lame one liner or something.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting -Shadow-: I think it looks childish and it takes up an unnecessary amount of space. It's not so bad when you quote two or three and respond with well written replies, but it looks stupid when you quote every sentence someone writes, only to reply with a lame one liner or something.

But on the other hand, leaving the paragraph up top and putting everything together often results in looking back and forth to see what they're responding to. Can't you pick on something else? Or if it truly bothers you that much, then leave. There's nothing wrong with it, so quit your whining.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Kodachi: But on the other hand, leaving the paragraph up top and putting everything together often results in looking back and forth to see what they're responding to. Can't you pick on something else? Or if it truly bothers you that much, then leave. There's nothing wrong with it, so quit your whining.

I wasn't "Picking" on anything, I was merely pointing it out, and stating my opinion towards it. This is the only board I know of where people do that and it gets to me sometimes. This wasn't meant to be a rant by any means.

Quoted post:
Why is is so many people around here need to quote each individual sentence and then post a reply right after? Don't you know how to formulate a paragraph?

It's just what you do. Go on and forum and you'll see people do this. It's the only good way to debate, as it's easier to refer to what you are currently talking about. Keeps everything more organized.

Posted by s0ul

So anyway how about that Fate and her pictures, right guys?

Posted by Iris

I still think Sable Wind looks a lot older than Fate. Fate's still cute though.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting -Shadow-: I think it looks childish

No.
[quote]and it takes up an unnecessary amount of

Do you have any evidence of this?

[quote]space.

Liar.

[quote]It's not so bad when you quote

Then what's the problem?

[quote]two or three and respond with well written replies,
I see.

Quoted post: but it looks stupid when you quote every sentence someone writes, only to reply with a lame one liner or something.

Yeah.

Posted by Kodachi

Yeah, I already beat you to that, Hyper. :(

Posted by Hyper

He said 2 or 3 was fine, though. I crossed the line!

Posted by mis0

Rebel rebel, you are!

Posted by Pit

Wow this thread has really gone to crap. Way to go guys.

Posted by Pit

Nah, jk, it was crap to begin with.

Posted by mis0

Basically. It's had its 15 minutes, and is now complete. Unless Fury shows up to defend his ugly girlfriend, anyway.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny: Basically. It's had its 15 minutes, and is now complete. Unless Fury shows up to defend his ugly girlfriend, anyway.

Well, he has nothing to protect other than his dignity, which isn't even there. And that's not his girlfriend, it's his EX! After they broke up he beat her!

Posted by mis0

What a bastard. I sincerely hope he gets hit by a bus or something.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I say we make it happen.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting coromoro]I think Big Boss should step up, make a post to end this argument and save the day! That would be so badass. :cool:

We are both gorgeous people with bachelor tastes, then. :-*

Those are my sheets, sweets... and I picked them when I was about twelve or so. Yes, I've always had good taste in bachelor items. It didn't get me nookie at a young age, though.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I say we just post random pictures of women hotter than these girls arguing so everybody will just shutup and admire them!

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Skitzo Control: I say we just post random pictures of women hotter than these girls arguing so everybody will just shutup and admire them!

It won't work if they're so small.

[center][/center]

Posted by Hyper

Quoted post: Those are my sheets, sweets...

Even better ;)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting -Shadow-: Why is is so many people around here need to quote each individual sentence and then post a reply right after? Don't you know how to formulate a paragraph?

sniper disagrees!
Kodachi disagrees!
Angelwing disagrees!

HEY GUYS, NEW BOARDWIDE HISSY FIT: BREAKING UP POSTS INTO QUOTES SUXORZ VS. STFU NOOB, IT'S EASIER TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE RESPONDING TO!! QUICK, EVERYONE PICK SIDES!!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Hyper:

Definitive win.

*Points to sig*

I'm a walking contridiction!

Quoting Iris: I still think Sable Wind looks a lot older than Fate.

And you look older than them both, now sit down.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: HEY GUYS

Yeah what?

Quoting Linko_16: NEW BOARDWIDE HISSY FIT

orly?

Quoting Linko_16: BREAKING UP POSTS INTO QUOTES SUXORZ VS. STFU NOOB

sounds interesting.

Quoting Linko_16: IT'S EASIER TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE RESPONDING TO!!

true.

Quoting Linko_16: QUICK, EVERYONE PICK SIDES!!

I'll think about it.

Posted by Hyper

dude that was annoying!!

Quoting Ant: Yeah what?

orly?

sounds interesting.

true.

I'll think about it.

I see what you did there.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Big Boss: [font=trebuchet ms][color=yellowgreen] I mean, people are debating on the fact that someone posts too many pics and gives her opinion on her own appearance (when appropriate, as in, not out of the blue and off topic)! No one has stopped for a second to realize that pretty much all these threads where she goes on about her appearance (usually those made by her), and the posting of her pics, can be easily avoided. Nobody is forcing these people to come into these threads and see her pics.

Yes, they can be easily avoided at that point. I'd have to say this is beyond. I already covered why it is very difficult to ignore.

Quoted post: People say she apparently lacks confidence, and she agrees with them. People say she is an attention whore, and she agrees with them. Heck, I agree with them! So it all boils down to the opposition grasping for straws because they're in too deep with their flaming. How can you keep arguing with someone that agrees with you? In fact, what makes the people that keep arguing with her look like?

This was covered also. Just because someone agrees with an accusation doesn't make it better.

Quoted post:
There is obviously no argument to be had, so it all stems from malice and/or possible jealousy.

Yeah, I'm totally jealous of having people like me because I can post pictures of myself rather than for my personality. You just know what everyone is thinking, don't you?

Quoted post: Then again, logic has never been a trait you'd normally associate with VGC as a whole, and I guess that's part of the reason this is all so incredibly entertaining! Plus, catfights are hardly balanced, since there is always one side that is just plain wrong, which makes it even more interesting to watch.

Now you're just being stupid for an aggrivated response from someone.

Quoting sentence by sentence= power.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Fate: It's not a flaw, it's an action. I have ONE thread. I posted pictures. Trigger and Co. could be annoyed, but all that obscenity was entirely unnecessary. She could badmouth me behind the scenes, but to barge in and ruin my thread is just stupid.

I don't get it. You just admitted to being an attention whore. That is a personality flaw, period.

Posted by Fate

[quote=Kodachi]1. Yes, they can be easily avoided at that point. I'd have to say this is beyond. I already covered why it is very difficult to ignore.
2. This was covered also. Just because someone agrees with an accusation doesn't make it better.
3. Yeah, I'm totally jealous of having people like me because I can post pictures of myself rather than for my personality. You just know what everyone is thinking, don't you?

[color=skyblue]First off, you

Posted by Big Boss

Hotness!

Posted by Fate

I'm going to die. That is why I'm insecure.

Posted by mis0

That's an incredibly bad reason to be insecure. We're all going to die. If you stay in some bubble your whole life, how can you say you really lived?

But then again I define living by going to the edge, with high-adrenaline, high-risk activities.

Posted by MetalVox~55

This thread is so far gone, it's sad.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how dare you have guys on the internet start complimenting you when you post pictures. What were you thinking?

Didn't this happen to the Kodachi too?

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: how dare you have guys on the internet start complimenting you when you post pictures. What were you thinking?

Didn't this happen to the Kodachi too?

Kodachi has pictures? Where?

Posted by mis0

that was like last year, and yeah, people did the same for Miss Kodachi. That's why this seems unfair for Fate; she's getting hassled where Kodachi didn't.

Posted by Fate

And she actually posted body shots. She was just like me. Stationary. Just posting pictures for fun.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Fate: Addy: I don't really see it that way. I'm just way insecure. Insecure people are always looking for solace. :/

Insecure = flaw, tard :p

Posted by Fate

Like I said, I don't see it as a flaw. It's more like a trait.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate]MV: I am insecure. I've said that. No lie. I am fishing for compliments. I like it when people compliment me because I am insecure. It's cool.

Does nobody else see that if she's so insecure, she shouldnt be running around talkling about how gorgeous she is?

[QUOTE=Fate][color=skyblue]As for you trolling, I know that I would be ousted from my position if I even made a report on you. You're a favorite:

Aren't you fucking a supermod? Seems like all hte back up you'd need to me.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Lord of Spam: Does nobody else see that if she's so insecure, she shouldnt be running around talkling about how gorgeous she is?

Good ****ing call! *** ****, son, you win.

Posted by Fate

LOS: You are stupid, plain and simple. I said that the thread title was a joke. Also, so what? My quarrels are mine.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Fate: LOS: You are stupid, plain and simple. I said that the thread title was a joke. Also, so what? My quarrels are mine.

Stealing BJ's picture for this.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/metalvox/16720drama.jpg[/IMG]
Too Much Drama.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate: LOS: You are stupid, plain and simple. I said that the thread title was a joke. Also, so what? My quarrels are mine.

You mentined beign gorgeous mroe than once, and not in a manner that was indicative of a jocular attitude. If you were joking, then the failure is on your part for not making your intent more clear.

Oh, and good job glossing over banging the smod.For the record, I'm not trying to say anyhtig about your relationship, as I doint know anythig about it. I'm just saying that you have the resources to defend yourself agianst an anti-fate bandwagon, so that isnt an excuse. Also, I've made this invisible text to long to be ignored, so most people will most liekyl see it anyway. Poo.

Posted by Kodachi

[QUOTE=Fate][color=skyblue]First off, you

Posted by Fate

LOS: I SAID IT WAS A JOKE. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE CLEAR. READ THE THREAD, PLZ.

Kodachi: Way too many pictures? I have a PhotoBucket of pictures of me and a ****load of other things. Unlike everyone else with a PB, I categorize my pictures. What did I post? THE LINK OF ME. I didn't post separate pictures. If that constitutes as being an attention whore, then label the internet so.

Look, I don't care if people find me unattractive. Coming in and just flat-out insulting me and my perception is entirely different. People skipped past Porcupine's post because he was giving out an opinion. Trigger comes in and just goes the wrong way about it.

You can't say "hey fate you're an attention whore" 'cause I'm just going to say "yeah I am what's your point" and you're gonna say "well you can't agree 'cause your a whore" and I'll be all like "yeah WHAT'S YOUR POINT" and you'll be all "shut up fate whore" and I'll be like "what where did that come from" and you guys will say "yeah shut the **** up whore" and I'll say "what" and you guys are all like "yeah whatever" and I'll be all "wtf."

Posted by Speedfreak

WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON. IT'S SIMPLE, LOOK:

BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE IS BAD.

AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WITNESS IT.

Posted by Sable Wind

Does it matter if she's an attention whore?

I mean, there's more than just one layer.

Posted by Speedfreak

The only bit that matters is that she is doing something that pisses them off. They are allowed to be pissed off. She is allowed to do it regardless. End of story.

Posted by Fate

They're only allowed to be ****ed off at seeing me in others' signature everywhere, not just because I'm posting pictures of myself in a confined area.

Posted by Sable Wind

They never had to look. It's the internet. Just... click the 'x'!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

From now on noone is allowed to post more than one picture of themselves on here, ever. Also, noone shall say "I'm the kewlest in da krew" or "I'm gorgeous", because it's just pisses me off that someone actually thinks they are beautiful and not being an ass about it by going around others' threads and calling them ugly, because hey "Im cute and ur not".

Damn it's ruining my precious internet experience. :mad:

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Wicked Sushi

Posted by Ant

everybody loses. physically and mentally.

Posted by The Judge

Spoilers at life

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/loveisover.jpg[/IMG]

yes?

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Fate: They're only allowed to be ****ed off at seeing me in others' signature everywhere, not just because I'm posting pictures of myself in a confined area.

No, it's quite within reason to be offended by someone's actions. It's a free internet after all. I'm not saying that they should act upon it or that it's your fault, just they they're allowed to be offended.

Posted by The Judge

I have a better picture that says that but it's a snake biting a guy in the face. But that's at home.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fate: They're only allowed to be ****ed off at seeing me in others' signature everywhere, not just because I'm posting pictures of myself in a confined area.

Kodachi: Way too many pictures? I have a PhotoBucket of pictures of me and a ****load of other things. Unlike everyone else with a PB, I categorize my pictures. What did I post? THE LINK OF ME. I didn't post separate pictures. If that constitutes as being an attention whore, then label the internet so.

Show me that rule, please.

You're dumping the garbage, but it's spreading elsewhere. You're the source. (No, I'm not saying you're ugly/garbage)

Once again, if you hadn't posted so many pictures, this wouldn't have been much of a problem.
Oh, and I do remember you putting separate links for plenty of pictures in the old thread. I just ignored it then. But, with the thread and the sigs, it's just getting annoying.

Quoted post:
Look, I don't care if people find me unattractive.

Who does? Why did you bring it up?

Quoted post: You can't say "hey fate you're an attention whore" 'cause I'm just going to say "yeah I am what's your point" and you're gonna say "well you can't agree 'cause your a whore" and I'll be all like "yeah WHAT'S YOUR POINT" and you'll be all "shut up fate whore" and I'll be like "what where did that come from" and you guys will say "yeah shut the **** up whore" and I'll say "what" and you guys are all like "yeah whatever" and I'll be all "wtf."

or ill be all up in here like "yo mama"

Once again, agreeing with being called an attention whore ends the argument over whether or not you are one. It doesn't make being an attention whore any better. In fact, it makes you look worse, because you are fully aware of what you're doing and you continue to do it.
Pleading guilty doesn't lead to acquittal.

Quoted post: They never had to look. It's the internet. Just... click the 'x'!

Yeah, leave because of one thing like that? I'd like to see you use that "just quit instead of trying to fix problems" crap anywhere else. That goes for everyone who gave similar messages.

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't see it as a problem, personally. If she's an attention whore, let her be one. People will do what they will do. I honestly don't see the point in this "argument." Just let people do what they want if it isn't drastically affecting your own life. By the clicking the 'x' comment, I was implying to just ignore it. It's none of your concern, really.

Posted by Kodachi

And I do. Whoopde doo, we're making progress.

Posted by Fate

I posted links to new pictures or rediscovered pictures, not individual ones for the sake of posting them. I'm not doing anything. I just posted pictures. People put my picture in their signatures. I don't care if they did, but it wasn't from my asking them to. I continue to post my face because that's what I'm confident about. I'm sorry if you think I show off my face too much. I think I'll stop now.

Posted by s0ul

you know what rules is when people overreact to things and then they're too proud to step down.

just putting that out there.

Posted by Hyper

Kodachi, what are you trying to prove? We get it. You're annoyed.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fate]I posted links to new pictures or rediscovered pictures, not individual ones
How many did you need?

Quoted post: for the sake of posting them.

I thought you were agreeing that you did it to be an attention whore. : People put my picture in their signatures. I don't care if they did, but it wasn't from my asking them to.

You must have seen it coming. The same thing happened with Dex's sister.

Quoted post: I continue to post my face because that's what I'm confident about.

And the attention whoring that you admitted to! Confidence is one thing, but the constant bragging(even if you say you're joking) is a bit much for me.

Quoted post: I'm sorry if you think I show off my face too much. I think I'll stop now.

If you could control the fanboys, and lock the thread and get the compliments in your PMs, I'd love to see more of your face.

Posted by Sable Wind

Geez, I posted a link to my photobucket, and not even I got ripped apart by Kodachi. I got Judge demodded! Come on, reference back to MY photobucket whoring!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Sable Wind: Geez, I posted a link to my photobucket, and not even I got ripped apart by Kodachi. I got Judge demodded! Come on, reference back to MY photobucket whoring!

I already said that it was the argument thread and the people with their sig shrines to her that bothered me much more than her thread.

Quoted post: Kodachi, what are you trying to prove? We get it. You're annoyed.

I know. =/
I do this way too much. I start by talking about a minor annoyance, and I just end up making it worse by putting a bit of stored anger behind it. Then other people come and I find something that bothers me a tiny bit in what they say, and this gets blown up too, and I find it harder and harder for myself to stop.

Posted by Sable Wind

It's not like she asked for it.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Kodachi: If you could control the fanboys, and lock the thread and get the compliments in your PMs, I'd love to see more of your face.

Why should I have to? Does it bother you that much? You know, the sig thing was unavoidable. People are just doing it to prove a point.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fate: Why should I have to? Does it bother you that much? You know, the sig thing was unavoidable. People are just doing it to prove a point.

I didn't say you had to.

Check my edit on my post above.

It was easily avoidable. But, seeing as you admitted to loving the attention, I'd assume that you like it.

What point?

Posted by Fate

I like my attention confined. That's where most of you take it out of proportion. If you read the beginning of the thread, you can see where all this hostility is coming from.

Posted by The Judge

This thread delivers!

Absolutely nothing.

Posted by Kodachi

Since when did the term "attention whore" mean confined attention? Once again, you must have known your thread would be full of compliments. You also could have easily figured out that the sig thing would happen, and you said nothing against it. Confined? How much?

All the chicks on the board are collectively fighting.

...wtf

Posted by Xenos

Nah. Not all. :(:(:(

Oh Xenos, you know that girls aren't real.

...wait

Posted by Xenos

hur?

Posted by mis0

Stop smoking and think for a minute, Khan. WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM?!

Posted by Xenos

Test tubes.

Posted by Linko_16

Don't you hate it when your friends fight? ... For four days? ... Over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

Lordy, guys, make up. Fate didn't mean to offend, Kodachi didn't mean for her arguement to get so blown up.... and I think Trigger stopped really caring about five pages ago. We're all just trying to live life here, aren't we?

For the first time in a while, I genuinely miss being a Super Mod.

Posted by Ant

You could like totatlly destory this thread!

silly womenz

Posted by Fate

Quoting Kodachi: Since when did the term "attention whore" mean confined attention? Once again, you must have known your thread would be full of compliments. You also could have easily figured out that the sig thing would happen, and you said nothing against it. Confined? How much?

I whore in confined places. I'm a classy whore. I knew my thread would get compliments.

Also, I don't expect my pictures to be placed in signatures. Are you saying that whenever someone posts a picture, it can be expected that someone online would take that picture and sig it? Please.

Fate's a whore.

Kodachi's sexual fetish is online arguments.

This thread is lame.

Can we all finally agree?

Posted by Ant

F[COLOR=White]u[/COLOR]ck. Yes. Lock.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Fate's a whore.

Kodachi's sexual fetish is online arguments.

This thread is lame.

Can we all finally agree?

[size=8]YES. LOCK THREAD.[/SIZE]

Posted by The Judge

I agree. Can we get to a war that has less chick fighting and drama and such? I want a man's war.

Lock please. I'm getting STDs from all this estrogen.

Somehow.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Fate: Like I said, I don't see it as a flaw. It's more like a trait.

Nope. It's a flaw. It holds you back. You see negative things in yourself that aren't there, and even when others point it out, it's only when someone says something negative about you that you pay attention. Of course, anyone who's stupid enough to get on your case or get mad because of your insecurities must be quite uneducated, as it is a common occurrence that isn't solved by merely taking pills or having people say you're wrong.

Basically, it's a flaw, but others can't blame you for the way you see yourself.

Posted by Xenos

Since a lot of people feel the need to lock this thread, and I don't see any new points being added. Locketh me.

Posted by Iris

Remember when I didn't even post my 1 picture, yet it ended up everywhere, including avatars and signatures? ^_^

Posted by Fate

And nobody asked for it. As if you really expected it to happen.