this thread boasts "slappers only" mode

Posted by 007 ninja

WHAP

who here has played goldeneye

Posted by Poison

ME! And I'm quite good at it. I remember the good old days where I would put proximity mines on all the spawn stops.

Posted by The Judge

THIS THREAD DELIVERS.

Posted by Ant

I remember going to a friends house in 6th grade all the time and playing that game. And if I remember correctly, Derick sucked :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The only thing in life that continues to amaze me is the fact that no gaming company can recreate Goldeneye.

Posted by Poison

Yea, golden eye is freaken cool! And the game is not bad either.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Wasn't goldeneye, like mario with guns or something?

bulb is dumb :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

:(

I just don't feel like editing that with an altered flattering post

bulb is smart :(

Happy?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not yet

Posted by 007 ninja

tina turner sang the theme to goldeneye true story

Posted by Stalolin

someone win this read in 4:00 minutes on Secret Agent difficulty to unlock Paintball mode

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

f u superman

Posted by Klarth

Perfect Dark came close, and Timesplitters 2 after that. Both rad games, but Goldeneye was more rad.

I mean, ALL BONDS CHEAT I AM CONNERY

Posted by 007 ninja

I CALL MOORE
you ****ers can have dalton.

Posted by Klarth

So, lazenby got left out eh?

Posted by 007 ninja

he did, actually. there hasn't been any evidence that lazenby was supposed to be in the all bonds cheat.

his movie wasn't that bad, either :(

Posted by Sean Fury

Lazenby ahoy.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Sean Fury:

Lazenby ahoy.

first of all, you're image leeching. second of all, that was from EGM magazine's April Fool's day issue where they made a joke concerning the All Bonds code.

Posted by 007 ninja

evidence:http://goldeneye.detstar.com/beta/allbonds.asp

[quote]
All Bonds Hoax:

This could quite possibly have been the biggest scam in Goldeneye's history. In a gaming magazine's April Fool's issue, they posted what they called the "All Bonds Cheat". The 'cheat' also featured George Lazenby, who played James Bond in only one film.

It was quite believable, especially since the completed cheat menu had an uneven 23 cheats, leaving a single blank space at the bottom.

To earn this cheat, you were supposed to complete the Aztec Mission, on 007 difficulty, in under nine minutes. If this wasn't tough enough, you had to have the enemy settings on the highest possible difficulty.
Here's the screenshot that the a magazine published. It shows four Bonds in the Temple.
And now, a screenshot from the final game where I tried to line up the characters in the same positions as in the other screenshot... I could not position the characters at the same angles like the other screenshot.

Pictures featured in EGM Magazine April Fool's

And here are two more shots from the magazine. One shot of the 'All Bonds' in the cheat menu, and another shot of the Bonds on selection in Multiplayer. The photos here are different than the ones that are accessed with Gamesharks.
The 'All Bonds (Multi)' text doesn't look right either. If you look closely, you can tell that it's slightly different than the rest of the cheat text.

here are the pictures:
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1227/allbondscharacters5bh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4738/allbondselect4vv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by 007 ninja

oh and YOU GOT SERVED MOTHER*********ERASSFAG********

Posted by 007 ninja

sean fury just came here, looked at this thread for a second, and left.

haha

Posted by Sean Fury

I don't even care about the hoax. I posted it because I saw it had Lazenby in it. Oh noez, Sean Fury didn't go along with the stupid thread!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Sean Fury: I don't even care about the hoax. I posted it because I saw it had Lazenby in it. Oh noez, Sean Fury didn't go along with the stupid thread!

next time do your research before you say something that makes you look like a retard. and next time, when you're obviously wrong, don't go "LIFE SUCKS THIS THREAD IS STUPID I HAVE TO GO WRITE IN MY XANGA".

Posted by 007 ninja

you know what i can carry on this thread by myself.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting 007 ninja: next time do your research before you say something that makes you look like a retard. and next time, when you're obviously wrong, don't go "LIFE SUCKS THIS THREAD IS STUPID I HAVE TO GO WRITE IN MY XANGA".

I posted a picture because it had Lazenby in it. I don't care about the code, I don't care about the hoax.

EDIT : ****ING GAY SMILES NO HELL NO :mad:

Posted by Klarth

also, if you use an out-of-body gameshark code in the aztec or egyptian levels, the Connery skin is used on Bond's face. despite the fact that he wasn't in Moonraker, I don't think. As for The Man With The Golden Gun, I'm not sure. but it's definitely not the Brosnan skin in the bonus missions.

Interesting note: the all bonds dinner jackets are available in Perfect Dark, but not the faces.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Klarth: also, if you use an out-of-body gameshark code in the aztec or egyptian levels, the Connery skin is used on Bond's face. despite the fact that he wasn't in Moonraker, I don't think. As for The Man With The Golden Gun, I'm not sure. but it's definitely not the Brosnan skin in the bonus missions.

Interesting note: the all bonds dinner jackets are available in Perfect Dark, but not the faces.

He wasn't in either, but the Egypt level isn't really based on any movie. The only real references are Baron Samedi (who was in Live and Let Die) and the Golden Gun (obvious). The only connection that can be made is that both of them are Roger Moore films.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Sean Fury: I posted a picture because it had Lazenby in it. I don't care about the code, I don't care about the hoax.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING brb xanga"

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting 007 ninja: He wasn't in either, but the Egypt level isn't really based on any movie. The only real references are Baron Samedi (who was in Live and Let Die) and the Golden Gun (obvious). The only connection that can be made is that both of them are Roger More films.

Quoting Wikipedia: The second bonus level, "Egyptian", blends elements from the films The Man with the Golden Gun and Live and Let Die. During the mission, M informs Bond that a person claiming to be Baron Samedi is in possession of Francisco Scaramanga's legendary "Golden Gun" pistol. Samedi has invited James Bond to el-Saghira temple in the Valley of the Kings to retrieve it. Knowing it is a trap, M sends Bond regardless to take possession of the Golden Gun and eliminate Baron Samedi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldeneye_007
I was just agreeing with that it wasn't from any real movie, but I felt the need to post real information about it =)

Posted by Stalolin

coolest thing ever to do is gameshark all objectives complete and go to the last level, epygtyiaosinas or whatever it's called, with baron semedi

Posted by 007 ninja

samedi

like "saturday" in french

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I don't even know what the **** you are saying anymore 8-)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Pourquoi?

Potpourri?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

potpourriqeu?

Posted by 007 ninja

to get in bed with a man who says never
they have no future but theirs
i just could be the woman to reach you
and teach you
never say never again