Official Majora's Mask help thread

Posted by phuckedup

I got a question about the ice temple in majora's mask. I beat the 3rd wizard to get the boss key, but I can't find a way to get the bosses room, I'm still a floor/section/area, whatever you want to call it... below the bosses room, what do I do to get up to the boss room? the farthest up I can go is the room that has the last wizard, and on the other side 2 lizards with daggers & fire breath.. what do I do to get to the floor above?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

From the room with the bosses key (4th floor), go to the main room, across to the room that had the 2 Dinalfos. Go down the stairs in that room to the snow covered room and exit to the main chamber (3rd floor). Punch out the blue section in the pillar in the canter of the main chamber. Then Goron Link roll around the snow bank, and go down the stairs to the main chamber (2nd floor). Punch out the 2 blue sections in the pillar. Now, head back upstairs to the same way you came down. The pillar is shorter now. Punch out the four snow balls and head up to the 5th floor. Goron roll across the gap to the bosses door.

Posted by loony636

For all you're gaming help needs. Go to [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url], they have everything, from hint guides to full on walkthroughs. It's really great!!!

Posted by maian

Ok, sorry if you never knew this, but there's been confusion in the mod board about help threads on games. The mods decided to get rid of them. Read the announcement at the top of the page if you need help with a game.