What Do You Think of Me?

Posted by Linko_16

This probably sounds pretty lame, but I've just been reflecting on myself a bit. I'm interested in what girls think of me, since I'm more or less no closer to any girl I know than to any girl on VGC, and I know I can count on you guys to help me out with my insecurities.

If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?

Ladies, you can be totally honest, I just want to know. Guys, feel free to make jokes as though I'd been addressing you instead... I expect some good ones, **** it.

Posted by sabre

You're a nice, sensible, likable, and thoughtful guy, and that should count for a lot more than it tends to in society today. I'd definitely consider you favourable over generic-asshead-with-rippling-muscles.

[quote=Linko_16]If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?"Get out of my house." :(

Posted by Klarth

You're thoughtful beyond thought and considerably considerate.

[quote=Linko_16]If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?

If I was female? I don't know as it'd have to be conditional, but if it came out of nowhere (as if I hadn't known you beforehand), I'd feel good about myself? Maybe?

Posted by Ant

You had your chance already to put your moves on me Linko...you had your chance...

Posted by The Judge

I think you're a fine guy. You just need confidence.

[quote]If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?
Would you like to see my mask?

Posted by Linko_16

This is kind of sad. No girls posted.

Unless Sabredog's made some kind of big confession I missed and really is a girl, not just joking about it.

Posted by Sean Fury

Maybe you shouldn't ask online girls what they think of you. Ask your IRL friends, they can give more honest answers then some random people on a messageboard. Especially ones from VGC.

Quoting Linko_16: If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?

Want some cookies?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sean Fury: Maybe you shouldn't ask online girls what they think of you. Ask your IRL friends, they can give more honest answers then some random people on a messageboard. Especially ones from VGC.

[center]You date a walrus.[/center]

Posted by Linko_16

Between Fate, Iris, Sable Wind, Kodachi, Aesthetic, Xenos, and Trigger, I wouldn't call my questionees just random people. I'm asking my friends whom I know I can trust for honest answers.

Besides, such a corny and self-depreciating question's way easier to ask online.

Posted by Iris

Personality-wise, you're kind, thoughtful, and humorous. You don't seem like you could do anything that Christiannazis could call a sin. However, with women that choose to ignore personality and go straight to physical attraction, you probably won't do so well. I'm not trying to offend you, so don't be angry.=(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Though this was directed at the girls of the forum, seems no one really paid attention to it. So here's my opinion:

As everyone has said, you're nice, thoughtful, sensible, blah blah blah... though a little too much so. I can just imagine you getting taken advantage of constantly in real life, but being far to nice to do anything about it. You also seem far too shy/timid for your own good. Therefore it's nearly impossible to give a real opinion on you, since it's impossible to know how you really act, or who you really are.

All in all, I guess you remind me of the guy in the cubicle that keeps his nose in the books, hoping to avoid any sort of confrontation.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: All in all, I guess you remind me of the guy in the cubicle that keeps his nose in the books, hoping to avoid any sort of confrontation.

I don't know whether to say "Bingo" or "BA-ZING!!"

[quote=Iris]Personality-wise, you're kind, thoughtful, and humorous. You don't seem like you could do anything that Christiannazis could call a sin. However, with women that choose to ignore personality and go straight to physical attraction, you probably won't do so well.

I could've guessed that everyone would say that! I understand myself. I know I'm nice, but meek, yet thoughtful, sometimes funny, overall sensable, and maybe even a little unconfident at times. I have a pretty good idea of how girls precieve and understand me, but I was asking what if it was you? What if I came on AIM one day and said "I really like you and want to get to know you?"

It was probably too personal a question. I guess I'll have to find out firsthand sometime.

Posted by Stalolin

Linko scored a AAAA when he played the DDR of my mind.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've been told that chicks digs guys who can be assertive enough to be masculine without being a douche. Good luck finding the balance.

Quoting Linko_16: If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?

a/s/l?

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]This probably sounds pretty lame, but I've just been reflecting on myself a bit. I'm interested in what girls think of me, since I'm more or less no closer to any girl I know than to any girl on VGC, and I know I can count on you guys to help me out with my insecurities.

If I were to suddenly come out and say that I'm very taken with you, what would your reaction be?

Ladies, you can be totally honest, I just want to know. Guys, feel free to make jokes as though I'd been addressing you instead... I expect some good ones, **** it.
[/COLOR]I'd track you down and YIF YIF YIF

You need to come down to San Diego the next time Vince and Lauren come down from AZ.

Posted by Linko_16

Anything to escape them... *shifty eyes*

Posted by The Judge

Why don't you just murder them? Jeez.

bump

Posted by Linko_16

You guys care enough to bump my emo thread. O.O

Quoting The Judge: Why don't you just murder them? Jeez.

I tried to once, but steak knives and llamas were out of stock online that day.

Posted by Aesthetic

Wow, leave it to me to not find this thread until now. Anyway, if you were to say that you liked me and wanted to get to know me better, I would be incredibly flattered and would most likely want to get to know you better as well. I wouldn't share the same feelings for you, partially because I don't know you very well (although I like to think I do) and partially because I have a boyfriend at the moment (you'd think that'd be the main reason). But it's not like I'd shun you and be all, "Ahh, internet cooties" - it would be a tremendous compliment, and would probably make it easier to get to know you better, as I'd know you'd want to talk to me more.

But that's just me.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, um, I went to Homecoming. With a girl. So I guess this thread doesn't matter much anymore. Thanks for helping, though. ^^;

Quoted post: With a girl.

Good God, I'm glad you clarified that.

Silly Linko.

Posted by Aesthetic

Aw, cute! But was it just a one-time thing, or what? Explain, Ninko!

Posted by Poison

Quoting Linko_16: This probably sounds pretty lame, but I've just been reflecting on myself a bit. I'm interested in what girls think of me, since I'm more or less no closer to any girl I know than to any girl on VGC, and I know I can count on you guys to help me out with my insecurities.

I always just thought you were a cool guy. Now that you made a vanity thread, you still cool, just more on the insecure side.

If you would say you were really taken with me, then I

Posted by The Judge

[QUOTE=Poison]If you would say you were really taken with me, then I

Posted by Delilah

Though I haven't seen you around much on VGC, I think you're a nice respectble guy. :)

BUMP LOL

Posted by Lord of Spam

im in ur threads, praticin' muh nercomancy

For the record, the thought of a redneck necromancer terrifies me to no end.

Posted by Linko_16

For the record, this is probably the post that I've gotten the most attention over. I mean, I forgot about these insecurities ages ago.

Posted by Roger Smith

And who better to bring it all back up, then a lady who rides dragons?:cookie:

Posted by Linko_16

I guess emos kind of have a point. You really do get more attention when you're all depressed.

Posted by Roger Smith

It seems that way, cuz it's been working for a loong time. Though I give emos bad attention. For example; on 6/6/06 while riding with my friends, I'd yell the following at every emo I saw walking: EMOS OUT YOU DEPRESSED FAG!!!!

It was quite a laugh to see them turn around in surprise and then run away crying...literally, they all held their heads in their hands.