Geist

Posted by Xqars

Anybody played Geist yet? I rented it 3 days after it came out. It was OK. Half of it was puzzle solving. You needed to look at your surroundings and try to find an item or person that will help you move to your destination. The other half was shooting. Possese a guard and shoot other guards in your way. A flaw with the game was I thought reloading your weapon took to long so it left you venurable. I thought the story was good. I give the game a 7/10. So, anybody who's played Geist, what do you think of it?

Posted by coromoro

I bought the game a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say it's definitely a great game. I thought the main idea of the game was just incredible. I mean, there aren't many games where you can possess a stack of plates. :p: It is, no doubt, one of the most innovative first-person shooter games. The puzzles in the game made it just better. I recommend Geist to any real FPS fans.

Overall, I'd give it an 8/10.

Posted by linkmaster

Its preety good not as good as i thought it would be but its cool 7.5/10

Posted by ExoXile

What i've heard the game engine is slow, the grapics close to N64.....
But, the ghost idéa is pretty tempting.
I'll get it, when i the money for it.

Posted by boomstick

I plan to rent it sometimes, just the concept that you can possess ANYTHING draws me in.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Very disappointed in this game. I was hoping they could pull it off, but every time I read impressions on it, I knew it would be crap. And sure enough, it pretty much is.

Definitely not worth a buy.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Very disappointed in this game. I was hoping they could pull it off, but every time I read impressions on it, I knew it would be crap. And sure enough, it pretty much is.

Definitely not worth a buy.

So, it's a rent?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah sure, though there are other games you should be renting.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah sure, though there are other games you should be renting.

And i who was seing forward to play a good fps :(