Battallion Wars

Posted by Drewboy64

This game actually looks pretty fun. The thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have art like Advanced Wars. I prefer the anime look a LOT better than the new one. But this game looks fun, sort of like Battlefront.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was really excited about this game when it was first announced (back when it was called Advanced Wars something), but I lost faith in it once I found out they were going to take it in a "different direction". However, after seeing the videos and reading impressions, I can't help but be excited once again. This game looks fantastic and a whole lot of fun. Though, it also seems to lack different modes, and I doubt the campaign will take very long to complete.

Either way, as a GC owner who is not looking forward to this Holiday season, Battalion Wars seems to be the only shining light in the darkness that is the GC lineup.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, this game looks really fun, although i can't believe they don't have multiplayer. I'm still deciding because of that, but I'll probably get it for christmas.

Posted by Megatron

Not having multiplayer was a real big let down. How could they not work that in there? They couldn't use LAN instead of just having a split screen? Not having that will no doubt hurt sales but I'm still going to get it because the single player looks really fun.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I couldn't care less about multiplayer personally. So this is a definite buy...

Posted by Burrito

If it had multiplayer then I would definitely buy Battalion Wars. I'm really unsure if I should buy it. I think I might either rent it or buy it when it gets cheaper.

Posted by Ant

Listen to Vamp.

It's probably a good game.