Mind of Mencia

Posted by verystrait42

this show is the ****ing bomb. the only bad thing is that he distroyed an N64
and gave gamers a negative steriotype, otherwise its an awsome show!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wth, I've never heard of this show. It must really rule, huh.

Posted by Caryatid

I've seen an episode. It gets pretty boring hearing the same racial joke over and over again. Not a really great show.

Posted by G-Sides

Carlos Mencia was funnier 3 years ago doing stand-up on HBO.

The show is cool, though.

Cheech was on =-O

Posted by mis0

He can make a good point now and then, but the act seems kind of forced.

Posted by -Shadow-

He's kindof funny sometimes, but I'm sick of hearing all of his da[b][/b]mn mexican jokes. No matter how distant the subject might be he always seems to end it with a mexican joke. He needs new material indefinatly. The thing that bugs me the most about him though is he's so da[b][/b]mn obnoxious, and he tells cheesy mexican jokes. And I'm tired of hearing mexican jokes.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I hate the show; he's an annoying prick who makes such hilarious statements as "hey d00dz if u know whats an 8track, ur stupeed".

Seriously, what the hell.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Wicked Sushi: I hate the show; he's an annoying prick who makes such hilarious statements as "hey d00dz if u know whats an 8track, ur stupeed".

Seriously, what the hell.

Yeah I know! And is it just me or does his little Mexican act seem a bit embellished or am I just "RETARDED"?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I actually like this show a lot. I've found it very funny. I mean, sure there are a few parts that aren't funny, but meh.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]He's pretty funny. The only complaint i have is that he sounds and behaves too much like Lewis Black. The way he starts yelling when trying to make a point or the way he starts pointing with his finger, he looks to be doing an exact imitation of LW.[/COLOR]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The one thing I don't like about Mencia is how he does that "durr durr dee durr dee durr" retarded thing. He does that way too much.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't think he realizes that you don't necessarily have to be controversial to be funny.

Either way, most of his jokes are lame, as is his show.