Favorite Metroid Fusion Boss?

Posted by Zeta

Yeesh, all the Metroid forum has is a 'stupid question, stupid answer' thread. -_-;

Anyways, who's your favorite boss from fusion, and why?

I like Yakuza, he was the first challenging boss I fought, and the harder the boss, the more I like it. Plus you get the Space Jump after beating him, which is my favorite ability!

Posted by RandomizeR

Well.. I really don't know, cause I haven't beat the Nightmare. For some reason he's just too hard for me. I have beat Metroid Prime and I liked Ridley so I'm guessing that I'd like him on here too.

Posted by Killer Jordo

thats hard ill pick them all. Cause i like fighting bosses.

Posted by The Judge

SA-X. Easy, but still a nifty concept. Reminds me of a futuristic Nemesis.

Posted by Nizmo

I prefer Serris X. I liked the concept, and once you figured out the pattern of 'destruction,' you could just toy with the boss, which, obviously, I found most enjoyable.

Posted by loony636

I didn't vote for it but I like Neo Ridley (Screw Attack boss) just becuase the name sounds suspicious.

Posted by Stalolin

The Omega Metroid can be a pretty disapointing boss depending on the number of energy tanks you have, so I'll go with Ridley and Yakuza just because they're usually the ones I have trouble with and also SA-X just because it's neat beating yourself up.

Posted by the_last_metroid__2

i like the space jump boss cuz he wa fun and sa-x because its most chalanging and i cant remember the last one i picked

Posted by Creon Dragon X

Serris X is good b/c fast(duh) and Ridley X b/c the screams bother my mom...And it's Ridley X not Neo Ridley b/c Neo Ridley was in Metroid Prime...I think...

Posted by NightmareBassX

SA-X, Since its challenging, and one of the two bosses I fought in it.

10.00%
20.00%
20.00%
40.00%
20.00%
20.00%
30.00%
10.00%
20.00%
50.00%
50.00%
20.00%
Equals
310.00% Greatest math Eh?

Posted by FerreTrip

Hmmm...Well, I am NOT checking Nightmare because his name tells exactly what he is. Well, unless you are lucky, get him far away on the first float-around round, get on a ladder, and button mash missles into his face and kill him the first try. Anyway...

I likes SA-X because she is, like, one of the only bosses in history I discovered a technique for ON MY OWN. Get on the ledge above the bottom left door. Hold L. Aim down. Charge beam her. Keep firing thru the ledge BEFORE she gets on. If she does, charge beam her again. After transformation, unleash your inner warrior and go crazy. Screw her in Beam X to get refuled on ammo and health, then whomp her. THAT IS EASY, NO?!

I like the Cyclops because, well, he's nifty and a little chalanging if you're not careful.

I like Arachnus because HE SUCKS and reminds me of the Sonic games.

There. Ya happy? I need to get out more -_-;;

Posted by sabre

Quoting NightmareBassX: SA-X, Since its challenging, and one of the two bosses I fought in it.

10.00%
20.00%
20.00%
40.00%
20.00%
20.00%
30.00%
10.00%
20.00%
50.00%
50.00%
20.00%
Equals
310.00% Greatest math Eh?

That's because not everyone voted for a single option. If one person voted for two things, both would read 100%.

Posted by loathing

Nightmare is the boss for REAL MEN.

Posted by GameMiestro

Yazuka? I believe its called the Reactor Core Spider (or at least thats what I call it)

Anyway, where did this poll come from? I thought we had this a while ago.

I voted for Serris. Its nice they didnt clone older Metroid bosses for once.