Why there are no new updates on virtual-boy.org

Posted by Ferry

The reason is both sad and simple: Since my last update, my ISP has somehow blocked access to the virtual-boy.org FTP and even the website itself I can't view :(

So yeh I'm a sad wittle boy right now, cause I wanted to celebrate ten years of virtual power. Now it's too late, but I might do it anyway later on. I've been making some calls, but so far no end to the problem though.

There's so much stuff I've yet to update too, it's crazy, but I hope to finally get to it this year. Unfortunately Pete doesn't know anything about FTP stuff and I couldn't very well email him 150mb's of work anyway. Ikoda's too busy, so that's no go either. But I'll keep you fans posted.

I played Wario Land for a while yesterday, so that cheered me up a bit :-D
VB ON!!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Thanks for the "explanation" Ferry. : )

Posted by Boner

Yeah, thanks for the update on the lack of an update. :p:

Posted by lameboyadvance

Are you able to FTP from other locations, ie uni or a net cafe?
You could even stoop to using one of those online 'WebFTP' things. ;)

...I also wanted to celebrate 10 years, but A) I didn't get to finish my 'new' site, and B) I had nothing new (of my own) to add anyway. :(

Posted by Pete

Hey what can I say, I only do graphics and some other misc work, FTP was something completely left field. Should've seen what happened many moons ago when Ikoda tried to explain to me how to do it once....needless to say I was given my pen and paper and told to go draw in the corner ;)