Braces

Posted by Klarth

Well?

I think I'm getting braces today, stay tuned!

Posted by Ant

How could you not know you are getting them...?

I had them from 9thgrade-most of 11th. It wasn't a very enjoyable experance. But my teeth got all fixed and stuff so it was worth it :)

Posted by higbvuyb

lol photo plz

Posted by Richaod

higbvuyb should vote.

I'm on retainers now.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I had them, but i don't need them anymore :cool:

Posted by Klarth

I just got back from the orthodontist. He says there's nothing he can do so I'm being refered to some guy at the local hospital, and I might need jaw surgery if I decide to get my teeth straightened (as well as braces).

ns

Posted by Speedfreak

I had them. They were pretty gay, but it was worth it.

Posted by Linko_16

I had mine in late Elementary school, and I remember when I got them off in the sixth grade. I was so annoyed with them... I remember my mom taking me out for a burger afterwards to cheer me up about it, but I couldn't even bite into it without hurting myself! It wasn't too long before they started hurting, but I still really hated them. I remember wondering if there was anything really wrong with my teeth before I got them on, but I sure was glad when I had them taken off and they showed me a "before and after" picture. I couldn't believe my teeth had really been that bad.

Still, I'm enormously thankful that I'll never have to worry about it again.

Posted by Ch

I never needed braces. I'm kind of glad about that after hearing all sorts of complaints from my freinds with braces.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have a crossbite or whatever, but I have no real reason to get braces. So I haven't.

Posted by billards

Had them...hated them. Got them off in 8th grade if I remeber correctly.

Posted by coromoro

I got them off like a year ago. I wear retainers now. :cool:

Posted by Caryatid

I never had them, and I won't ever need them. Nearly all my friends have them, or have had them, however.

Posted by Porcupine

Never needed them, and I'm a Brit! lol!

Posted by netman

I had braces for 3 years. It kinda sucked at first but then I got used to it, and when they came off i couldnt stop rubbing my tongue over my teeth. So smooth and icky

Posted by cool gamer dad

I have mine on now. I should be getting them off in November/December.

The bands suck! As if my teeth don't hurt enough without them.

Posted by Crazy K

Never Had them. I have the Best teeth in my family. Most of them had problems where their an extra tooth grew over near another one. My Bro Carl had to have braces.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I haven't ever had braces, but now my teeth aren't as straight as they used to be, so if I ever go to the dentist again, I may inquire about it.

Posted by Darksong X

I had them during junior high. I got them taken off before high school so I could be a cool homedog.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: I just got back from the orthodontist. He says there's nothing he can do so I'm being refered to some guy at the local hospital, and I might need jaw surgery if I decide to get my teeth straightened (as well as braces).

ns

Man... i'm suffering with you!
I must do the same thing :(

Posted by Axis

Never had them, will never need them. :)