Exercise

Posted by Klarth

Do you exercise regularly? I go running and cycling when I can, and I also like swimming lengths.

Posted by Ch

I go on very long bikerides in the middle of summer everyday riding about 6 miles out to town then back making it 12 miles a day.

Posted by mis0

I'm on my feet several hours a day, but I can't really devote time to pure exercise anymore. I'm in good health though, so it's all good.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Occasionally yes, but not so much that it is a daily rutine.

Posted by Draxamus

WEIGHTS

Posted by Pit

Quoting Draxamus: WEIGHTS

What he said.

Although my gym subscription is done, I still go to the schools gym, which gets the job done. Plenty of treadmills and cardio crap to warm up, hit the weights for 45 - 1 hour and 20 minutes, and leave.

Posted by Ant

I don't cause I'm a fatty.

Posted by Sean Fury

I ride my bike to school every day, it's only like 5 miles, but it's enough to keep me in shape. Normally I go riding with my friends Dylan and Lon, 30 miles and up whenever we do go riding, again, not a lot, but enough to keep me in the shape I want to be in. But eh, the only exercise I do that I actually consider excercise is stretching, which I do before I go to sleep.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, in the summer time, I go for fairly long bikerides almost everyday. I also work for 5-8 hours, non-stop standing/running around. And this year I didn't get a parking spot for school, so I park at the SuperValu a ways down from campus. It's a twenty five minute walk to my classes.

So yeah, I exercize a bit. I'm also going to start lifting weights. Little weights. :(

Posted by Azusa

Every now and then I will, but my metabolism more than makes up for what I eat everyday.

Posted by coromoro

I get some decent exercise every day. :cool:

Posted by Killer Jordo

I run 2km everyday in gym class. I also have to go to basketball practice, volleyball practise, and tennis club. So yeah I exercise quite a bit now. I'm not fat anymore os yeah. I look way better. AND TALLER :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Biking to class and lifting weights in between rounds of counterstrike.

Holy ***, I jsut realized how sad I am.:(

Posted by The Judge

I get excercise due to my irregular lifting at work (with metal and the like).

Also, I do a few pushups, situps, and pullups a day in my spare time.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Nope. None. I'm a fatty like Ant.

Posted by Boner

One word: Masturbation. That, and the occasional banging of a chick.

Posted by Air pegasus

I excercise by playing sports(volleyball and soccer).
Also my gym teacher makes me run laps round our freakin big field every day in PE.So i guess that counts

Posted by O.T.L

Nope, I occasionally play soccer with some friends. I used to play regularly but I hate my friends.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oh man, old thread

I get most of my exercise from manual labor at work. Carrying heavy boxes all day is a decent workout.

Posted by #061402

Walk everywhere I need to go, and I work out for as long as I can every day 'cept Saturday. Gotta relax sometime too.

Posted by Zaith

I jog for 2 hours every other day

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]My apt complex doesn't have a gym, but my friend does and i go there about 4 times a week. I jog probably once a week; don't do it more because running sucks but the feeling after you're done and showered is great.[/COLOR]

Posted by David M. Awesome

Not enough, I'm still scrawny.

Posted by Xero

I rarely exercise these days. I'm too busy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

TOO BUSY TO EXERCISE

while typing on the internet. lol

Posted by ExoXile

Somewhat.
I rid my bike, a lot.
And I think my job counts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Going on the internet and typing **** is actually pretty good exercise.

as you can see my bsc in computer science is highly relevant and educational

[quote=ExoXile;877826]Somewhat.
I rid my bike, a lot.
And I think my job counts.

You're a bricklayer, right? Yeah, I think that counts. :p:

Posted by ExoXile

Man yeah, I rid my bike a lot.
RIDE *******IT. >=O

Posted by Lord of Spam

since voting on this, my lifestayle has changed a lot. When I was in my last stage of training we had mandatory pt 3 times a week that lasted for at least an hour, and i generally went running on top of that, so that in any given week there was maybe a day or two where i didnt work out in some fashion.

the funny part is that since i discovered i love beer, my appearance hasnt changed. i look the same, but im in **** better shape, lol.

Posted by Shade

lol'd at Chepito's old post saying 12 miles is a very long bike ride.

Sets of push ups and sit ups when I wake up, bike rides, tennis, soccer, etc.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I've been lifting pretty much daily for the past month or so after getting lazy and not doing it for a couple of months. I'm a biiiig boy.

Yeah, not really. 135-140 and 6'4". Ugh. I went on a really long streak of lifting and hardly getting any bigger, but I got stronger. But now it looks like I'm starting to fill out a bit. Probably because I'm eating like, twice as much as I normally do. Which still isn't that much but ah well.

Posted by mis0

Quoting ExoXile: Man yeah, I rid my bike a lot.
RIDE *******IT. >=O

Heck yeah!

Nowadays, I try to do between 1 and 2 hours riding daily.

Posted by Kutlass

i recently got a gym membership, and there's an exercise center up where i work. besides that, i can't sit still most of the time anyways.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting cats:

Yeah, not really. 135-140 and 6'4".

I don't think thats humanly possible to have those stats.

Posted by K1nS

I do kind of... I like to go swimming and long walks with my boyfriend :)

Posted by Stalolin

i am a FAT ****

Quoting Xero: I rarely exercise these days. I'm too busy.

1 month 6 days spent on board. haha wow

I exercise a bunch in the summer, but now that it's winter here I mostly just ride my stationary bike. Plus I move around a lot at work and never sit down. Gotta start lifting my 5 pounder again.

Posted by Iris

I was playing tennis regularly before it got so **** cold. The only exercise I get now is through working, which can be pretty demanding, and running on the treadmill.

Still, I manage to make good decisions even in this weather. I park far from destinations so I can walk farther, I never use elevators, and I stretch often.

Posted by O.T.L

Nice!

I just owned an Argentinan and his cousin who is half Argentinan half mexican and half Salvadoranian ;) at soccer with my little bro's assistance.

Posted by coromoro

I used to go to the gym back in my old town, but lately I've been doing some yoga, jogging, and work-outs at home. Exercise feels good! :)

Posted by Stalolin

i am so fat that i am going to order a stuffed crust pizza, hot wings, and a case of mountain dew

i hope i die in 5 years due to a heart attack

[quote=Stalolin;905673]i am so fat that i am going to order a stuffed crust pizza, hot wings, and a case of mountain dew

i hope i die in 5 years due to a heart attack

I'm sure that you'll be able to wash that all down with some home-made ice tea.

Posted by coromoro

I don't get your joke. Isn't it Panic who drinks homemade iced tea?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Originally voted no on this poll. Oddly enough since I posted I've started working out daily. Not weight lifting to get hueg muscles or anything, but to get fit.

I feel great now but feel like **** when I eat fast food. Been sticking to home made food and salads.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wacko!!! :eek: People actually exercise!!!!!!!! :eek:

er, where's da 'I'm da King of da Lazies' option in da poll!!!!! :D:D:D

er...er...I ride my bike about 30 minutes a day and walk a lot!!!! Does that count??!!

er...er...er...I'm lazy, I really am!!!!

[quote=coromoro;905698][COLOR=limegreen]I don't get your joke. Isn't it Panic who drinks homemade iced tea?[/COLOR]

The joke was that they are both fat, so I was comparing Stalolin to Panic.

Posted by coromoro

Oh, I see now. :cool: I didn't know Panic was a fatboi. :)

Posted by Stalolin

david's just jealous that i'm closer to becoming a planet than he is

You found me out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

first one to generate his own gravity wins

I will become so skinny that I will collapse into a black hole.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=David M. Awesome;906030]I will become so skinny that I will collapse into a black hole.

BLACK HOLES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

Posted by #061402

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I feel great now but feel like **** when I eat fast food. Been sticking to home made food and salads.

I've actually noticed that myself. It's nothing more than a mild nausea for me, but still.

I get sick when I eat anything. fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing;906082]I get sick when I eat anything. fuuuuuuuuuuuu

just stop eating then fatty

ok problem solved

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I go jogging most mornings with my dog, and try to do fifty or so crunches a day. Gotta keep up that "Warrior Babe" physique, you know.

:bounce:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: first one to generate his own gravity wins

i actually have a grasp of the fundamentals of physics so i win

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wasn't like philsdad the oldest one here? So wouldn't he win?

Posted by Klarth

nah, jim's not that old. I think nes queen might actually hold that record

Posted by coromoro

Anyone remember Reprisal? Wasn't he like forty or somethin'?

Posted by ICO fan

I used to go to the gym every other day but since my gym membership has ran out (about a year ago) I do very little exercise and I have put on alot of weight.

Posted by Kutlass

if i don't exercise daily, i become unbearably restless. so i don't have to even will myself to go out and run around; it just happens naturally.