Hey, a new Pokemon.

Posted by VicE

See that shadowy looking thing? No, it's not a Blaziken, it's the second known new Pokemon from Pearl/Diamond, Rukario. Nothing else is known about it right now, except for the fact that it apparently has some connection with Mew... *cue "OMG MEWTHREE" ranting... NOW*

Info from [url=http://serebii.net/index2.shtml]Here[/url]

Posted by sabre

Seeing as it has the blaziken and the mew beside it, it wouldn't surprise me if it were a hybrid of the two, made in an experiment not different to that of Mewtwo's manufacture.

Though, I don't know why on earth I'm looking at this when I wanted new pokemon to come as a surprise. :P

Posted by PerpetualAngst

The head is sort of shaped like Anubis.. while the body is definitely Mewtwo..
Alright, I'm going to pick that title up when it hits the U.S

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's only got a Blaziken there because that's the magazine's speculation.

...awesome, I guess.

Posted by PHoXYGeN

Me thinks its gonna be another clone, an evolved form, a fusion with another pokemon, an offspring, or a sibling of mew. I hope its Mew's brother or sister!!!! THat would be coooooool

Posted by Remixx

I have been looking into Pearl and Diamond, are they gonna have a whole new set of 100 pokemon or just a few?

Posted by Shade

Some one pointed out that Rukario may be a sort of "fusion" of Mew and Blaziken. Which I think would be freakin' sweet. Since he could very well be the result of an experiment, he might be one of the new Legendary pokemon from Diamond/Pearl.

A Fire/Psychic type? Ownage.

Posted by DeathScape

Another new pokemon! Ahhh... I remember when there was only 150.

It could easily be the result of a new type of breeding... Anything, with anything, to create monstrous hybrids... I can dream...

Posted by Shade

That would make the game and little too deep don't you think? I can't even think of how many pokemon there would be in game where you can breed like that. And, since we're dreaming here.....

.....does anyone else think it would be cool if there was a Create-a-Pokemon feature?

Posted by Nizmo

[B]There'd need to be a hell of a lot of customisation features to create something like that. When things like that are made, the producers usually stick to basic stuff; they limit the amount of certain areas you can design. That wouldn't work with Pok

Posted by VicE

Yes! We have picture-age! And... it looks absolutely NOTHING like a Mew or Blaziken at all...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eternalsaturn/rukario1.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://www.serebii.net/movies/mew/trailer.shtml]Pics from the movie trailer[/url]

Very cool, reminds me of an Egyptian Anubis or something for some reason.

Posted by Shade

It looks like a blue Blaziken with a snout to me. :dunno:

Posted by Sean Fury

Rukario is a cool name, and it actually looks like a pretty cool Pokemon, but you know what the first thing that's gonna happen is...NAME CHANGE! And then, we all realize, oh duh, it's a legendary! That means that the rest of the new Pokemon will be shat. Like it normally is :/

Posted by PhageTheUntouchable

How do people memorize all these 450+ pokemon names and attributes, but can't stand to sit down and learn like 15 regular vocab words? O.o

Marketing strategy: make more and more
Problem: No more ideas left. So we change the color of something and mutate its mouth.

Posted by Remixx

[color=navy]I have a lot of Pok

Posted by TheMooChicken

I must agree, back in the G/S/C days, I knew just about everything there was to know avout it... except for the more technical aspects of it (Pokemon locations, moves, move sets, items, etc.). I unfortunatly didn't have as move love for the game when R/S came out, and I lost much of that knowledge.

Quoting PhageTheUntouchable: How do people memorize all these 450+ pokemon names and attributes, but can't stand to sit down and learn like 15 regular vocab words? O.o

It's a sad truth that that's the nature of people everywhere. My brother can tell you the lyrics to all of Kanye West's first album, but can't spell 'response' without using a C. :/

Posted by NorthEastGamer

eh another new pokemon. sounds great. lata i got a job as a mod at another website. (for pokemon)

Posted by Henro

a new pokemon? cool! from the pics ive seen it looks nothin like blaziken but more like umbreon and mew! also the first pic on this thread theres gryovle, combusken, pikachu, ash and some wierd thing at the lower right of ash, wat is it?

Posted by Nizmo

I think that's Munchlax or something.

Pre-evolution of Snorlax, from what I've heard.

Posted by TheMooChicken

That would be gombe, or Munchlax, depending on what language.

Posted by FavoJavo

The evolve form of Sneasle is Manyula
The baby form of Sudowoodo is Usohachii
Mr Mine's babyform is Manene

and henro that little thing is a Munchlax (baby form of snorlax),
Rukario is blue and looks like a weido wolf standing up thingy.

Posted by Samus Aron

I think it looks kind of like an Anubis...... well, The Stargate (movie bad Anubis armor head guys) people mixed with a mewtwo.
Or a mew-blaziken hybrid. Unfortunately Mew is genderless (so no breeding this one folks) and blaziken probably couldn't be seduced by a pink omnipotent 3 foot tall genderless freak.
But, of course this is my opinion.

Posted by sabre

Actually, genderless just refers to an unidentified gender. According to the games. Besides which, they could always clone, like they did with mewtwo.

Quoting Samus Aron: blaziken probably couldn't be seduced by a pink omnipotent 3 foot tall genderless freak.

Uhh.... omnipotent. Yeah it could.

Posted by pokemonmaster

no genders can breed look at ditto

Posted by sonic hedgehog

advanced battle has the wolf thing in it's opining sequence and munchlax is in
that deoxis movie + bonsley is in pokemon xd gale of darkness
bonsley is the pokemon that looks like a pre-evolved form of Sudowoodo
oh yah my friend says that pokemon jade is a real game that was made by
Konami and licenced by nintendo and it was the only 1 made by Konami but I
said that pokemon is copyrighted by nintendo, creatures, and gamefreak
so what do you think?*trys to catch breath*

Posted by GameMiestro

Me thinks theres no such thing as Pokemon Jade.

Posted by Klarth

Jade was sold in Hong Kong street markets and the like. It was a clone of Adventure Island (if I remember correctly), just with slightly altered sprites.

Absolutely, it does exist. But it is in no way endorsed by Nintendo, or even Konami, or any reputable person at all.

Posted by giminius

Hey, more new pokemon

http://www.poke-amph.com/jadediamond/02.PNG

Posted by sonic hedgehog

that is so fake, and what is adventure island?
oh and when are they going to make a pokemon game when you can get munchlax and the rest of them?

That shot that giminius posted was in fact from the hacked Jade/Diamond games.

The new (official) Pokémon RPGs for DS, called Diamond and Pearl, will be release in Japan some time this year, probably near Christmas. In them you'll be able to catch Mucnhlax and all the other new fellahs.

Posted by FriendOrFoe18

Quoting Shade: It looks like a blue Blaziken with a snout to me. :dunno:

thatswhat i was thinkin

Posted by FriendOrFoe18

why does pokemon hav a guide when u cn figure things out by makin mistakes

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Looks cool, Now, they need to make Pearl/Diamond have all 450-something Pokemon in it so I don't have to trade. :D
And have the most awesome team ever all on one game.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting XxBrokenDreams89xX: I have been looking into Pearl and Diamond, are they gonna have a whole new set of 100 pokemon or just a few?

Comon! I was hoping that they would have evoided creating another 100.
1 set-cool. 2nd-OK. 3rd-Pushing it. 4th-Way Over Board. ect.

Posted by GameMiestro

If pokemon changed appearences (not evolution) based on how high of a level they were, they could get rid of Baby Pokemon and make the newer pokemon a lot more interesting all in one fell swoop.

I don't see any benefit between altering appearance by level and evolving. Or any major difference, for that matter.

Posted by GameMiestro

It would make the pokemon a little more interesting, and give them a bit more personality... Pokemon has nearly reached the point (with serious players) where Pokemon is nothing to them but a bunch of numbers with sprites attached. The "hey, I wonder what using a lv.100 pikachu would be like" aspect of the game has almost dissapeared with Ruby and Sapphire... Sure, it wouldn't have any gameplay benefit, but it would make experimenting with different types of Pokemon a lot more interesting.

Posted by Bendehur2007

So it make no difference which one you put at lv100 you can make any pokemon at that lv by training it relly relly hard nonestop for hours on end.

Posted by giminius

Quoting GameMiestro: It would make the pokemon a little more interesting, and give them a bit more personality... Pokemon has nearly reached the point (with serious players) where Pokemon is nothing to them but a bunch of numbers with sprites attached. The "hey, I wonder what using a lv.100 pikachu would be like" aspect of the game has almost dissapeared with Ruby and Sapphire... Sure, it wouldn't have any gameplay benefit, but it would make experimenting with different types of Pokemon a lot more interesting.

This is the kind of attitude that Team Rocket might have; pokemon have no soul or personality - they solely exist as a means to power. (not attacking GameMiestro personally) How evil and shallow!

On the other hand, pokemon really have no soul or personality.

Posted by animegameM

pokemon are cool

Posted by Kestryl

La la la la la la la...

*Flits through dropping link. Suggested to look at it.*

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucario]LINK[/url]

Posted by WackoHater2

It looks really cool. Anyone know when the 8th movie is supposed to come out?