Finally...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

On March 11th, the DS will be released in Europe, completing its world tour, for

Posted by mario64ds

i know. i cant wait untill things like gameshark and online pack hit the shelvs. yay

Quoting mario64ds: gameshark

Blasphemer!

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

the price is right ;)

But seriously- The DS launch lineup is great over here- its likely to be a great sucess- oh and sony- are you really going to release your PSP in march- getting closer and still no confirmation ya know

Posted by Nizmo

[B]Seeing as the new, silver, slim PS2 will soon be launched, Sony may be trying to make an effort as to steal some last-minute thunder from Nintendo. If the special-edition console is released near the launch date of the Nintendo DS, some of the people out there could be swung in that direction as opposed to spending their

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[QUOTE=Appropriate][B]Seeing as the new, silver, slim PS2 will soon be launched, Sony may be trying to make an effort as to steal some last-minute thunder from Nintendo. If the special-edition console is released near the launch date of the Nintendo DS, some of the people out there could be swung in that direction as opposed to spending their

Yeah it is, I just wish I had the cash in hand now, instead of having to earn it in the next few weeks. Then I could get the VIP pack, instead of the official release.

And Sony have dismissed the silver PStwo as rumour-mongering, although no doubt they WILL release one - just not right now. I think it'll hit the shelves when PS2 sales satrt to dip, which they haven't been doing as of late.

Posted by bazariah

you would not believe how annoyed i am at the mo, work messed up my pay and i gotta wait till the end of feb to get my proper amount, which means as much as i'd like to i cannot take advantage of the special vip ds deal (which realy sucks for me as i want it)

Posted by Speedfreak

You own a game shop and can't afford

Posted by bazariah

[QUOTE=Speedfreak]You own a game shop and can't afford

Posted by MooJ

Ok, so the only difference I have with my DS and the one Nintendo are offering is Wario Ware DEMO? For

Posted by Osic

Finaly a win for people in Australia!!!! We get the DS before Europe!!! YAY!

Australian release date is Feburary 27th (I think, somwhere late Feburary). And for $200 which is cheaper then Europe with conversion rates.

The T-Shirt, Mooj. Mustn't forget the T-Shirt. :)

Posted by Klarth

I'll buy a DS if a Tales of [ ] game is released before the end of the year.

Posted by mad_J

has anyone on this site heard about the new skins and covers for the ds they r sweet mate.

Posted by MooJ

Quoting Wings: The T-Shirt, Mooj. Mustn't forget the T-Shirt. :)

Register Mario DS oon the American site...

No! (char limit)

Posted by wolfmaster

I saw the new skins in my Game Informer Mag.I really want one but I,m not really aloud to buy stuff off the internet.Does anyone Know a store that I could go pick one up from?

Posted by towelie

Guys, i've got a ds, and trust me, my first impressions wernt gud, yer the new technology is pretty awsome, but i still nee to c a game that really makes use of these sweet *** functions
Having sed that i do play onnit alot-especially Mario DS, as i owned the origional, and am enjoying the memories- but 1 thing is for certain, and that is that is a hell lot better than a PSP

Posted by towelie

for wolfmaster- try toys r us

Posted by wolfmaster

I was there the other day and i didnt see any but i'll try agian. Thanks for the heads up though.Do you know if they have any at Best Buy though Because I have A gift card I still haven't used.

And by the way Im still waited for a good game on the DS as well.I've played the Mario game but it's nothing special.I'm personally waiting for a good RPG.

Posted by Speedfreak

Polarium, Pok

Posted by towelie

Yer, cant wait 4 mario kart and the new wario ware, As for prime hunters, i dont think it uses the new technologey well enough, has any1 got the sega game?

Posted by Speedfreak

How the hell goes it not use the technology well enough!? It gives mouse cotrol to a HANDHELD, uses both screens and can play over wireless, what HASN'T it used!?

Posted by towelie

Although it uses both screens, it isnt very significant, it also doesnt use the microphone, the touch in it isnt great, but i'll admit its fair, it just isnt as interactive as some games

Posted by Speedfreak

Again, what on Earth are you talking about? The touch makes up for half the gameplay.

Posted by towelie

its jus the way the touch is used, its not as good as say... feel the magic, or wario ware

Posted by NightmareBassX

I have a DS and i heard wario ware was not a great game, I do hope they come out with an rpg for DS though.

I have a DS but what is this "VIP" pack you speak of?

Posted by wolfmaster

I find the controlls for hunters a little hard for people with big hands.I can't tell you how many times I tried to turn around only to have my thumb hit the edge of the screen.

However with practise and a little more control I guess I could Get Over it ,But still....

Posted by towelie

The wario game hasnt cum out yet, so who said it wasnt gud?

Posted by ccrocker58

Yea, I'm with NightmareBass, what is this VIP pack everyone is talking about??

Posted by Scorpion

Quoting wolfmaster: I find the controlls for hunters a little hard for people with big hands.

You know what they say about people with big hands, don't you.;)

Lol, jk, I couldn't resist.

Posted by wolfmaster

honestly a little humor never hurt anyone. unless you count that one time I......

Posted by NightmareBassX

Yay, The first commercial i saw for a ds game was wario ware!

I plan on buying Mario Cart, Metriod hunters, Dynasty warriors DS, Maybe rayman since it sounds cool.

EDIT : Maybe hunters doesnt use the touch screen enough for you But maybe if you go to options and pick the control option all the way the left you will find it alot funner and the touch screen is used, I agree with speedfreak, and thats just a demo, it could be alot different when it comes out.

And the sega game is Feel the magic XY:XX, I got it the other day.