Favorite VGC Member?

Posted by RandomizeR

Who is you favorite VGC member other than yourself?

/-\nubi$, Ant, ArchAngel312, bazariah, blessedchaos, Cell, Chepito, Corrupt, Count Chocula, CrazyK, Dark Bulb 4.3, Death-by-Minnow, Dexter, fun4u, Inequity, KingCactuar, Linko_16, Malthazar, MapMan, NESQueen, Night Owl, Poison, Sean Fury, The Judge, VirtualRealityZone, and Wicked Sushi.

Posted by Pit

Somewhere between Pit, and Pit.

No, but in all seriousness, it'd be Vamp, Opeth, Vox, Sabre, Trigz, Xenos, Aes, S0ul, and KLARTH, with the power to govern all earlobes.

Definately not Sean Fury though.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I have a few favorities... Chepito, Opeth, Inquity, Roth, The Judge, Shin Ra, Klarth, Vampiro, MetalVox...and some others I just dont feel like typing theres user names : )

Posted by Iris

...(wacko). You asked for it.

Posted by Klarth

community board please

Sabredog, Sable Wind, Xenos, Netman, Pit, Iris, Aesthetic, Chepito, Vox, (wacko), etc etc etc

anyone who's not sean fury or borealis i guess

Posted by Ch

I have quite a few... Skitzo Control, Vampiro, Judge, Corrupt, Roth, Fei-on, Pit, Dark bulb, Hyper, Klarth, VirtualRealityZone, -Shadow-, MetalVox, Axis,Aesthetic, Fate, Velvet Nightmare, Opeth, Last Fog, Crazy K, NegativeTrend, Porcupine, Outlaw, & Roinkz.

Posted by sabre

k, anyone who uses the username hack from now onwards is banned for a number of days. :(

I guess right now it'd be Klarth, Xenos, netman, Iris, Linkman, and Alastor, narrowed down to as short a list as I can fairly make of the top-favourite members without really leaving anyone out. As far as other well-liked members, Pit and MetalVox deserve badical mentions for being people I've been unfaltering friends with for however long, and Trigger for the friend I've had the longest-lasting falling out with. :P I can see myself getting to know The Judge a lot better soon, and I'm going to list Lord of Spam, too, because I have a window open with him and shat so he's fresh in my mind. Hyper gets the "friend most likely to notice if I leave him out" prize. :)

See, I didn't just list the entire member base, I gave more in depth reasons. :mad:

Posted by Ant

The Fag, Coromoro, Angelwing, and Vamp. There are many others, I just don't want to make a huge list....it would seriously be huge...like Xbox.

Posted by sabre

Moved to community board.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ant: There are many others, I just don't want to make a huge list....it would seriously be huge...like Xbox.

Naaah, I don't think it would be that big. I mean, c'mon; we're talking about Xbox here.

I don't really have a "favorite" member here, honestly, even though I do like some of the people. The aforementioned people include (but are not limited to!) Sabredog, Ch

Posted by The Judge

The entire Simi Valley crew aside from Billards ;)
Sabredog, Velvet Nightmare, Corrupt, Caryatid, Celesitie, Linko_16, Vampiro, Stalolin, Shade, Apathetic, Prince Redon, and blah blah blah. Srsly, tons.

EDIT: And Kolo and Roinkz. Totally forgot.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Meh not much and sorry to anyone I forget: Dark Bulb, Shade, Aesthetic, Course Limely, Judge, Baz and the others I may have forgotten.

Posted by The Judge

Oh yeah, and Mystic Hero.

[/mysteriously reminded]

Posted by mis0

Klarth (srsly), Iris (no rly), Kodachi (despite the hiatus), KoH (Jew), Aesthetic (rawr), Sable (I agree with alot), Fate (ANIMU), Xenos (Cactus Budgie), 007 Ninju (stfu tard), and I think that is it. Or something close.

People I most certainly don't like are Hyper (elistist 'tard, not funny) & Sean Fury (less fun than a funeral).

edit: And Trigger! I likes Trigger even though we disagree alot.

edity edit: And Judge! I forgots The Judge. he seems really mature and intelligent, which makes his posts on serious subjects good reads.

If you're not listed I forgot you, or am indifferent about you. Not that you should care though; my opinion doesn't mean much.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Garfin, Vampy, Krisstoffsen, Bobbart, Jamesy, Cdyknz, Bill of Chi-town, and Krystal from Down Undah are on my supercool list.

Quoting Sabredog: As far as other well-liked members, Pit and MetalVox deserve badical mentions for being people I've been unfaltering friends with for however long

<3 the Bobbart

suparfastedit:
vXChrisVGvb (4:29:05 PM): for the last time, it's Kristophocthulu

Posted by Pit

Ewww, I forgot Shin-RAWR.

I mean, that was stupid of me. He's been getting me into like new types of Metal, that I like!

Shin-Ra is added LOL! Well, I'm not gonna edit that post up there **** you, shin-ra gets his own post mainly because he's HOT! *** I WANNA DO YOU!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Awesome. :cool:

"Currently": Scooter, netman, NegativeTrend, Vamp, Bj, Aesthetic, Pit, Klarth (or whatever you are now). Kodachi and Iris have always been really cool too, but I hardly ever talk to them.

Posted by Linko_16

007 ninja, Acheron, Aesthetic, Angelwing, Angerion the Brave, Axis, Captian general, Concerto (Zerostar), Corrupt, DDRfreak, Dexter, Fate, Fei-on, Hyper, Iris, Junior Senior, Klarth, Kodachi, Lethal Shadow, Linkman, maian, MetalVox~55, Misoxeny, Poco, Prince Redon, Raptor, Richaod, Sable Wind, Sabredog, Serenade, Shade, Skitzo Control, Speedfreak, Stalolin, The Judge, The One Winged Angel, Trigger, Xenos, and zargathos.

To be honest, all I did was copy my friend list, so don't feel too bad if you're not on there... it just means you're not on my friend list right now. ^^;

Posted by Kal

i dunno who my favorite is, i haven't been here that long, but i got a couple that i think are cool like corrupt.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Kal: i dunno who my favorite is, i haven't been here that long, but i got a couple that i think are cool like corrupt.

You're dead wrong, buddy.

buddy;)

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoting Sabredog: k, anyone who uses the username hack from now onwards is banned for a number of days. :(

I guess right now it'd be Klarth, Xenos, netman, Iris, Linkman, and Alastor, narrowed down to as short a list as I can fairly make of the top-favourite members without really leaving anyone out. As far as other well-liked members, Pit and MetalVox deserve badical mentions for being people I've been unfaltering friends with for however long, and Trigger for the friend I've had the longest-lasting falling out with. :P I can see myself getting to know The Judge a lot better soon, and I'm going to list Lord of Spam, too, because I have a window open with him and shat so he's fresh in my mind. Hyper gets the "friend most likely to notice if I leave him out" prize. :)

See, I didn't just list the entire member base, I gave more in depth reasons. :mad:

*******it, I'm always left out >:O

Posted by s0ul

Too bad too, since it's a contest!!

Posted by Sterling

Vin and Derick

Posted by Crazy K

my list goes like this:

Corrupt, Chepito, The Judge, Coromoro, Sabredog, Oh I cant forget Dexter, and a few others I just dont feel like naming. But there are a lot of other people who are really cool here.

Posted by Poco

Probably Hyper, Iris, Sabredog, and Klarth. in that order
Soul, Pit, Judge, Wicked sushi, and some others

Posted by Fate

I don't know who is my favorite, since I like a lot of you. If I were to pick just one, though, the choice would be rather obvious. :(

Posted by Boner

I like how this thread is about posting your favorite member (Note: member is singular), yet everyone has a 'list' so as not to hurt anyone's feelings. I say f**k that s**t! I'm going against the grain! The person I talk to and get along with the most would have to be MetalVox~55.

I do enjoy conversing with many members on VGC and pretty much get along with everyone. If I'm fond of you in the least, you know who you are. The rest of you can just suck it.

Love,
Opeth

Posted by Lord of Spam

'zusa

:*

Posted by Ant

How come no one loves billards?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Ant: How come no one loves billards?

Because Billards is a filthy, filthy hog.

Posted by Boner

Quoting MetalVox~55 agrees:: <3 Illinois, represent! We need to chill sometime, dude :D

You totally put me over 2k rep with that. And, yes, we will have to hang out some time. Perhaps I'll have to ride the bike out by you one day.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, these threads are very much for flattering. However, I was devastated to learn I was left off Linko's 96 person list.

Posted by Fate

Either you guys use the username hack too much, or I'm very flattered. :/

Posted by Axis

Chepito, The Judge, Speedfreak, Bebop, Arczu, bazariah, SomebodyRandom, and boomstick.....that order. (Yeah, I know I left some people out)

Posted by Kal

Yeah, i'd like to add a few, like well, three that i know by the names of: colonel mustang, corrupt, the underground, and dark bulb.

Posted by Azusa

Lord of Spam, Wicked Sushi, Bebop, Feion, and -Shadow-.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I can't just list one person. So: Dark Blub, Coro, Trigger, Vampy, Ant, Jow, Aesthetic, Shin-ra, Linkman, Klarth, sniper, Linko, Iris, Sable, Sabre, Hyper...I know I'm missing some.

EDIT: ****it. Xenos gets an extra special mention. :)

Posted by Xenos

:(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Pit/Scott/Vampiro/Judge/Ant/Baz/Iris/Poco/007 Ninja/Mystic/Amorasaki/Cyphus/DarkBlade/Opeth

Angelwing hi :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Real One Bjarni, *Insert any n00bie you can think of*, and (wacko).

Posted by Boner

Quoting Jesse Smith: Real One Bjarni, *Insert any n00bie you can think of*, and Opeth.

Thanks for the mention by way of the username hack :-D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: k, anyone who uses the username hack from now onwards is banned for a number of days.

Jesse's gonna get banned!

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: Jesse's gonna get banned!

Does that mean the site will start to work properly?

ZING!

zing!

Posted by brownoystercult

Stalolin, Derick, Ant, Wicked Sushi, Pit, and Alastor. Dochirasama, Chepito, Angelwing

If I forgot you, tell me! :mad:

EDIT: Yeah, Stal. ;)

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Opeth: You totally put me over 2k rep with that. And, yes, we will have to hang out some time. Perhaps I'll have to ride the bike out by you one day.

Dude, you're totally welcome.

And hell yeah, get your *** down here, we'll go on the rounds of wonderful Decatur, and i'll introduce you to my bandmates. ****, maybe you could even try out for vocals ;)

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I would have to say;

Azusa, The Judge, Poco, Hyper, 007 Ninja, Ant, Corrupt, Pit, Ch

Posted by Hyper

THE JUDGE.

Sabredog, Sable Wind, Xenos, Klarth, Angelwing, Wicked Sushi, Linkman, Vampiro, Metalvox, and Fate.

Posted by The Judge

Huh. And here I was under the impression you felt nothing but raw hatred for me. I guess you rip your hair out at my antics out of love, instead of just being a loser. You get street credit.

Favouritest: Pit.

Favouriter: Shin-RAWR, Vox, Judge, Wang, Bulb, Ant.

Favourite: Lolin, Poison, Hyper, Klarth, Sabre, Corrupt, Fate, Opeth, Xenos.

Whoever else I'll just consider an "acquaintance". Minus a few who I may have forgotten, or dislike. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

netman, coromoro, Alastor, Altinure, Raptor :(, maian, Fate, Linko_16, Big Boss, Sabredog, Hyper, Angelwing, Sable Wind, Iris, and Xenos

I <3 u all

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

no particular order

shin-ra, philsdad, the judge, landon, arwon, netman, 007 Ninja, fate, speedy, bebop, that's it

Posted by Random

I *Heart* Skitzo :-P

Posted by Pit

Oh, just a reminder. Some of you guys forgot to put me on your list. I mean, it's no problem, really, but you know, people make mistakes and crap. So if everyone could kindly edit their posts and put Pit on their lists I'll be forever thankful, thanks.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Soul, Xeno, Sable, Trigger, KoH, Fate, HPK, Dex, and Army Chick, in no particular order.

Quoting Pit: Oh, just a reminder. Some of you guys forgot to put me on your list.

No, most people just don't like you.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Skitzo Control:
No, most people just don't like you.

Oh really, I would've never guess. Thanks for pointing out the obvious again!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

forgot metalvox

Posted by Aesthetic

[color=lemonchiffon]Twigger (<3), Klarth (bean!), Misoxeny (purr :-*), Linko (kitty), Shin-Ra (kitten-bashing garthing >:0), Pit (bbyfayc), Fate (sexy), Speedy (grocery store stock-people rule the world), Spammiekins (politically balanced and animal loving), Angelwing (GO TO STARBUCKS NOW), and a few others that I just don't talk to so they wouldn't be able to have a parenthesis after their name :(

edit: coromoro (nintendo rox pls) :)

And kitty, I had nothing else to call you and couldn't think of a nickname. At the same time, you were playing with your cat and I thought, "Hey! He likes cats and is nice like one too." Voil

Posted by brownoystercult

Kolo: Seriously, you have to stop. If someone doesn't like you then live with it, so stop repping people to put you on their list.

Posted by coromoro

So yeah, I'll just list people I like, I guess. :cool:

netman, Ant, Linkman, Angelwing, Stalolin, Alastor, Altinure, Fate, Raptor, maian, Sabredog, Klarth, Aesthetic, Iris, Vampiro, The Judge, sniper, Kodachi, Prince Shondronai, Skitzo Control, s0ul, Sable Wind, Wicked Sushi, himbopt, Pit, Speedfreak, Dexter, Saruman, MetalVox~55, Hyper, Linko_16, Shin-Ra, Dark Bulb 4.3, and Opeth! :cool: (I might be forgetting people!)

And of course, my best friend, gturz519. :)

Edit: Nah, it isn't the username hack, Opeth. Don't worry. :)

Okay, I have to confess something. I think Vampiro is my current favourite member right now. He's just so da
mn cool. :cool:

Posted by Echo

*isn't mentioned*

Hey, screw you guys. :mad:

j/k lol

Speedy, Pit, Ant, Bebop, and Hyper.

Posted by CS Ryan

ProtomanV2, everyone who said I was a favourite, and a few others.

Posted by Iris

What about me, somewhat117? I said you were my favorite, it's only fair you tell people I'm yours.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Echo: *isn't mentioned*

Hey, screw you guys. :mad:

j/k lol

Speedy, Pit, Ant, Bebop, and Hyper.

Nice sig. We definately have to start talking more on AIM. Do it.

Posted by Trigger

First place: MetalVox, Skitzo Control, Aesthetic.
Second place: Vampiro, The Judge, Pit, Corrupt, Raptor, Klarth, Sabredog, Ant.

Edit: Sorry Anty, honest mistake. :(

Posted by Slade

Woohoo! I was on one list without the username hack. And I didn't even kiss any *ss. Thanks Corrupt(better not have been teh hax!!!2)!

Uh, The Judge makes funnies... and has a sweet avy right now.

Posted by EliteVideoGames

I dont know many people here............

but newfire is cool and the mygeneration toys guy is cool.

My arch nemesis is that PSP guy, heard he likes to dress up like a pokemon and hump peoples legs like a dog. Its not a fact yet, only a rumor. I have a private eye trying to get solid picture evidence.

Posted by Trigger

It is of no surprise why you don't know many people here.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Trigger, Klarjestraxalphaool, Sabredishwasher (heh, toilet duck), Jesse Smith, Roinkz, Bazariah, Linko-monster, Acherontastic, Misoxeny, Lord of Spam, Admiral Anthrax (does he count?)...

Gosh, I like so many of you. Heh.

EDIT - But to select just one would probably be Captain Bazariah Muldoon. He and I are good friends outside of VGC, and he's a cool dude, flat out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I guess I should expand my list some, jsut to fit in.

fei (first only becuase hes right above me:P), trig, sammy, ky0, sabredog, and crazy k, becuase he jsut rocks so hard

Posted by Proto Man

Pit, Sabredog, Fei-on, Concerto (Minesweeper?), bazariah, Iris, Porcupine, Sean Fury, Alastor, Kodachi, Fate, boomstick, Sable Wind and if I forgot anyone else, I will add you later when I do remember.

Posted by Sable Wind

I like pretty much all of you.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I agree with Sable, there really isn't any of the members that come to mind that I don't like, except for:

Screename
Noobs who lack any kind of posting style or formatting (those who are new to forums.)

Posted by verystrait42

2fast4u,the judge and jesse... they rule

Posted by Xero

Who do I like............

I like:

Jesse, he rules, hes funny
Linkman, hes kinda nice
the_judge
Fei-on castor, of course, hes the only one who really understands me.
Dexter, I enjoyed his threads
Night owl
DDRfreak
Exoxile
Wicked sushi

Thats all I can think for the moment.

Posted by The Judge

Now do you mean me or that guy who registered as the_judge?

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: Now do you mean me or that guy who registered as the_judge?

Definately not you, that's for sure.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah I sort of figured, what with me being the biggest *sshole this site has ever known. But he's a noob, and they're drawn to me like moths to a flame, for whatever reason.

Posted by Pit

Yeah, he likes linkin park, I mean, come on now.

Posted by Xero

K I should really take off linkin park of my sig, it brings immature comments about my music tastes. :(

Yes the_judge I said I liked you. Mind that?

Posted by thelaststand

mmm probably negativetrend

Posted by Shade

Anybody I talk to, you know who you are.

Posted by Arczu

Fei-on (yo)
Velvet Nightmare (Buckets of Pwnage)
MetalVox (Buckets of "Win"s)
Ant
Corrupt (Looking glass of a double persona)
Judge ([/judged])
Fate (Because only a few can pull it off)

There's more, but like most everybody else: I either can't remember them, or I don't want to list.

Posted by Xero

Yeah its true! I like corrupt, but I haven't seen him last week...Was he online? Whats happening with him?

Posted by veritas

Solarphoenixi990, verystrait42, Hyper chao1122, Iris

Posted by Wicked Sushi

An addtion to my list: Myself.

Posted by The Punisher

Ummm MetalVox~55 and Raptor.

Posted by Arczu

Requesting some clarity, but, Raptor said he wasn't coming back here last I heared right?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Arczu]

He's done this before, hasn't he? Then next thing you know he's back.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Axis: He's done this before, hasn't he? Then next month you know he's back.

Fix'd.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Shade: Fix'd.

Yeah no.

[quote=Axis]He's done this before, hasn't he? I'll give it a month before he hacks the site again.

Fix'd.

Posted by Axis

You both win.

Posted by NegativeTrend

1.) Xenos
2.) Philsdad
3.) Shin Ra
4.) Porcupine
5.) Klarth

And everyone who talks to me on AIM.

Posted by ProtomanV2

Zerostar, Stalolin, Iris (I wont forget you) and my fellow Manitobans, somewhat117 and Angelwing.

P.S. Iris I love the pic of Raine. Tell me where I can get one of Kratos please(and PM me about it if you can).

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/IriSango/kratos_ani_face_02.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

Nexy, Sany, Zeta, Shade, Vampiro, lolin, Judge, brownoystercult, Kamek, Panic, Proto, Randomizer, Xero, PHM, Phant, Kit, Dex, Roger Smith, Ant, Alastor, Ran.

Outta all of em...I'd probably have to say that....(Your Name Here).

Posted by NeXidala

Arcadios, Sanaxis, and Phantasma.

Posted by Zeta

I was going to say Arc, but then I noticed that this thread was over a year old and he bumped it. So it's up for grabs now. =P

Posted by Arcadios

Posted by KoH

I was gonna say Arc too but that ******* didn't list me on his ******* list. Thanks a lot, *******. I thought we meant something to each other.

Posted by Arcadios

sry, bby

Posted by NeXidala

Arcadios, Sanaxis, Pretty Hate Machine, Phantasma.

Posted by Omni

These are in no particular order.

NeXidala
Vampiro V. Empire
Arcadios
Phantasma
Junior Senior
Sadistic Grin
Philsdad

EDIT: Oh and...

The Judge

Posted by KoH

Why the **** am I not being listed? Jesus christ, it's as if all you bastards hate me. :( You all are killing me, don't you understand?

Posted by JRequalizer

Nobody loves you, not even your mother.

Posted by mis0

I am my favourite member because everyone else here sucks.

Posted by Pit

that hurts me right here man

Posted by Tyler Durden

I suppose, in no REAL particular order:

Myself
Me
PHM
V.
Zeta
KoH
Judge'ette
Raptard..

..and My ego.

Posted by Random

Oh lets see here.. hmmm..

-KoH Lord
-Pit(Meister)
-Skitzo Not in Control
-Xero
-Axis
-Potato Mon
-Boner
-Arc
-Zeta

Eh Sorry if I forget anyone?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Random;528786]Oh lets see here.. hmmm..

-KoH Lord
-Pit(Meister)
-Skitzo Not in Control
-Xero
-Axis
-Potato Mon
-Boner
-Arc
-Zeta

Eh Sorry if I forget anyone?

**** yeah, man! Thank *** for you, Random. You're also on the top of my list. 8-)

[quote=Sadistic Grin;528783]I suppose, in no REAL particular order:

Myself
Me
PHM
V.
Zeta
KoH
Judge'ette
Raptard..

..and My ego.

YAY FOR SYMPATHY!

Posted by Klarth

The King of Hearts and Khaos the Sane are pretty alright in my book. Also anyone named Kevin I guess.

Today we're going to study the letter K.

Posted by G-Sides

bakura.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Klarth is my favourite member, on the condition he stays for more than a day. :mad:

AT LEAST I HAVE THE DECENCY TO DISAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR FOR PROLONGED PERIODS

Posted by Xero

Pretty hate machine, arcadios, zeta, panic, Nexidala, Virtual Reality Zone, The judge, Angelwing, Proto man, random, the X, KoH, Roger Smith, Game Miestro, Ant, ...

Yeah...

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: Klarth is my favourite member, on the condition he stays for more than a day. :mad:

AT LEAST I HAVE THE DECENCY TO DISAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR FOR PROLONGED PERIODS

I am an eye.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Klarth;528801]The King of Hearts and Khaos the Sane are pretty alright in my book. Also anyone named Kevin I guess.

Today we're going to study the letter K.

W00!!! Old times rawked. :cool:

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Havent been that long, but my two favourite members are: Pretty Hate Machine and Ant.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's hard to choose. Tie for me between NeXidala and Pretty Hate Machine.

Posted by Auto Rock

Why does everyone make fun of you?

He's fairly stupid, looks hideous, and has an equally hideous girlfriend.

Posted by The Judge

That'll normally do it.

Posted by Dexter

I couldn't find who I said was my favorite a year ago, but I'm sure it was, as it still is, Raptor. He's such a sexy animal!

But you know I love you all! muah!

Posted by Random

DEXTER!! :-* Loveeeee you!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: I couldn't find who I said was my favorite a year ago, but I'm sure it was, as it still is, Raptor. He's such a sexy animal!

But you know I love you all! muah!

^_^! A little tender moment!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]
The Judge agrees: you dare address me as a woman?
I'll address you as "Princess", if I feel the need to do so.. any day of the week. :cool:

[quote=Panic;529007]It's hard to choose. Tie for me between NeXidala and Pretty Hate Machine.

You're so out of my "Moderately Cool" list..

[quote=Dexy]
I couldn't find who I said was my favorite a year ago, but I'm sure it was, as it still is, Raptor. He's such a sexy animal!
You CAN'T have Raptor. He's all mine.. :cool: But, I'll be willing to trade off for a box of strawberry PopTarts?

[quote=Sadistic Grin;528783]I suppose, in no REAL particular order.. blah blah.

Granted she's a callous, soul usurping "woman".. I like Kodachi, aswell.

Posted by Bebop

I like Zeta lots :dance:

Posted by Kit

Quoting Sadistic Grin: You CAN'T have Raptor. He's all mine..:cool: But, I'll be willing to trade off for a box of strawberry PopTarts?

Chocolate > Strawberry

Now as for me, I hate you all. You're all a bunch of *******s who manage to talk seriously and stupidly at the same time.

lol, jk. You're all cool :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bebop: I like Zeta lots :dance:

Zeta is also my favourite member.

Posted by stone cold nicholas

I got a few Judge,Bakura,Misoxeny,Hate Machine,Rika,and Jesse.

Posted by Kodachi

What the hell is VGC?
Who am I?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kit;530270]Chocolate > Strawberry

I ought'a beat your head in with a plastic, pink flamingo. Powdered, dry-*** Poptart chocolate, over fake-gooey strawberry goodness?! :cool:

[quote=Kodachi;530302]Who am I?

Master speaks.. ?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sadistic Grin;530352]I ought'a beat your head in with a plastic, pink flamingo. Powdered, dry-*** Poptart chocolate, over fake-gooey strawberry goodness?! :cool:

[quote=Kodachi;530302]Who am I?

Master speaks.. ?

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

Vampiro ist krieg !
and Judge ;)

Posted by Iris

Kodachi wtf. Stop going away forever.

Posted by Sterling

Aslan.

Posted by Shade

WackoHater.

Eh, probably Arc. Pretty much everyone who posts in Smoothie Shop.

Kodachi, can we argue now?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Hyper: THE JUDGE.

Sabredog, Sable Wind, Xenos, Klarth, Angelwing, Wicked Sushi, Linkman, Vampiro, Metalvox, and Fate.

hasn't changed much, just add on kodachi, Iris, and netman b/c I don't know why they weren't on there before :(

Posted by Shade

AND ME, RIGHT

Posted by Bebop

Dexter too.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Kodachi, can we argue now?

I knew you would come crawling back to me like a bird on its belly.
hi soul :)

Quoted post: I knew you would come crawling back to me like a bird on its belly.

There's just something about constantly running face-first into a brick wall of idiotic, backward woman logic that I can't live without.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;530712]There's just something about constantly running face-first into a brick wall of idiotic, backward woman logic that I can't live without.

Alcohol will help that problem..

That would just make her spout even more retarded babble that has nothing to do with the original argument.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: There's just something about constantly running face-first into a brick wall of idiotic, backward woman logic that I can't live without.

Oh, don't make it obvious that you want me to get ****ed or anything. I suppose I just left you behind :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

I failed to point, that the alcohol was.. For you, V. "Chicks" hate to talk to a guy that's severely smashed on highend spirits.

Quoted post: Oh, don't make it obvious that you want me to get ****ed or anything. I suppose I just left you behind

Wait, what?

Quoted post:
I failed to point, that the alcohol was.. For you, V. "Chicks" hate to talk to a guy that's severely smashed on highend spirits.

But they love to argue with men who are thoroughly drunk. and lewl i don't drink

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;530734]But they love to argue with men who are thoroughly drunk. and lewl i don't drink
Yeah, they tend to get that superiority complex, the moment they notice us stumble and stagger about.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Wait, what?

Just a second, huh?

Ah, perfect.

Posted by Kodachi

I'm glad we had this talk.

Posted by Shade

I missed this. :)

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Kodachi: I knew you would come crawling back to me like a bird on its belly.

BIRDS DON'T CRAWL

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. NOTHING SHE JUST SAID MADE ANY SENSE.

Posted by s0ul

Don't you tell me the point. I'm a whale biologist.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting s0ul: BIRDS DON'T CRAWL

They've been known to!