****ing Fat People

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Alright, another ****ty tale, just stick around a bit.

So I'm getting ready to go to school, you know, all that **** right, get my bag and everything, books, the whatnots. I get on the train and sit down. So you know, usually when I sit, I rarely have to get back up, by rarely I mean today. Second stop comes in and this fat **** comes in. I have music blasting loudly so I have to look up at his fat blob self. I then stop the music and hes saying "You're sitting in a seat for the disabled"

My first thought was, since when was being a fat **** an excuse for disability. Since I didn't have the balls to say that, or that he was fat, I got up in fear that if I did say anything, he would crush my face with his ***.

End of story, moral is, fat isn't a disabilty. ****.

Posted by Ant

I would of told him to find another spot.

What a bastard.

Posted by Poison

Lol, you ****ing pussy! I would of told him to stfu and push him, you know I would of at least pushed him :cool2:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Poison: Lol, you ****ing pussy! I would of told him to stfu and push him, you know I would of at least pushed him :cool2:

You would push a guy thats 7X your size to get your face crushed by one of his *** cheeks? Didn't think so, plus you're a pussy, so no you wouldn't. Ant, I would have, but I was sitting in a priority seating seat, which was the reason that I did not bother, and after he sat down, each one of his asses took up one chair.

Posted by brownoystercult

chinese people are rude.

Posted by Poison

Lol, I guess it would be a nice work out to walk around with 60 pounds on your ***.

Posted by Darksong X

I would of ****ing cut his throat open and ate on the sweet fat juice that would have come forth from his neck.

Posted by brownoystercult

GEORGE FOREMAN!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Darksong X: I would of ****ing cut his throat open and ate on the sweet fat juice that would have come forth from his neck.

liar 8)

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Darksong X: I would of ****ing cut his throat open and ate on the sweet fat juice that would have come forth from his neck.

hi raptor

Posted by Ch

This reminds me of some 300 lb girl at my school who tried to hang herself but the rope ended up breaking so now she's in some weird home for ****ed up people. haha.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I do agree that you dont have to give up your seat, but some people do eat to much and then get way to obese. I do believe it is a disability, because I noticed a few people who was around who walked on cruthces or had a walker, or used a weel chair. There legs can phisically break under them.

Personally I would not mind giving up the seat, because its no biggie to me, there is many other seats around to sit in.

Posted by Ant

It's there own fault...

So in a way they deserve it...and by that I mean the pain. :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Ant: It's there own fault...

So in a way they deserve it :)

**** you fat ****

and crazy k, wtf, you eat so much your legs can't support your ***? Thats not being disabled, thats having no self control or stupidity, whichever one you want to put it in. You're so fat you get a special seating for you to take up two ****ing seats on a crowded train. Thats just ****ed up. Stay home or have a forklift get you out of your ****ing bed or something and drive you to wherever the **** you need to go :mad:

And for the record, if theres a full train, on occasion I have given up my seat to the elderly and a mother with children or someone with many bags, but his *** was uncalled for.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: My first thought was, since when was being a fat **** an excuse for disability.

It is, actually. You can get workers compensation for it I believe. Or something like that anyways. But yes, it's considered a physical disability. Depending how how large the man actually is, of course.

Quoted post: It's there own fault...

Majority of, yeah. But that's fairly ignorant.

Oh, and Crazy K, I understand this thread is about fat people, but come on. At least attemt to make a good arguement if you're going to visit this part of town.

Also, Bulb, weren't you sitting right in front of him, and wasn't he standing right in front of you? Come on, one swift kick to the groin would have shut him up.

Or, start looking like me. No one bothers me on the bus :cool:

Or maybe I smell. I don't know.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Vampiro: Also, Bulb, weren't you sitting right in front of him, and wasn't he standing right in front of you? Come on, one swift kick to the groin would have shut him up.

Or, start looking like me. No one bothers me on the bus :cool:

Or maybe I smell. I don't know.

Dude, I wouldn't know where to ****ing aim. There were like 3 different sections that could have been his penis. And I know that fat is a disabilty, yet I don't think its a fair one. Just don't ****ing eat, I mean ****. Have you even seen what some of these fat asses go through for lunch?

Also, vamp, its probably because you look so awesome, your awesome radiated everywhere and nobody could take the awesome waves.

Quoted post: Also, vamp, its probably because you look so awesome, your awesome radiated everywhere and nobody could take the awesome waves.

That's what I thought. Well, that's what I knew. But, you can never be TOO sure.

Well, in my case you can.

But you get the point.

Quoted post:
Just don't ****ing eat, I mean ****. Have you even seen what some of these fat asses go through for lunch?

I know what you mean. And you're right. However, you must not generalize.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: I know what you mean. And you're right. However, you must not generalize.

It's easier. I don't feel like saying "except for some speical people". Just assume I say that at the end of my comment.

Quoted post: It's easier.

Well, you make a very good point.

One that I cannot argue.

Good job.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

****, i take up three seats. I guess i'm not going to be friends with you guys anymore. :(

Oh, and we learn from the Simpsons that once you reach a certain weight, it can be considered a disability (300lbs, I believe it was). Which is ridiculous. What the hell is this world coming to? It makes no sense, whatsoever. Mainly, a disability is something that ISN'T YOUR FAULT. Sure, there are some diseases that cause obesity, but the majority of people don't follow this case.

Quoted post: Oh, and we learn from the Simpsons that once you reach a certain weight, it can be considered a disability (300lbs, I believe it was). Which is ridiculous. What the hell is this world coming to? It makes no sense, whatsoever. Mainly, a disability is something that ISN'T YOUR FAULT. Sure, there are some diseases that cause obesity, but the majority of people don't follow this case.

# A disadvantage or deficiency, especially a physical or mental impairment that interferes with or prevents normal achievement in a particular area.
# Something that hinders or incapacitates.

Does being overweight, or grossly overweight not fit into the above? No matter how you got there, it definitely hinders, and it a HUGE risk. So it only makes sense. Not to mention many companys will provide help for you when you become disabled. So in the long run, it can possibly help.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Angelwing: ****, i take up three seats. I guess i'm not going to be friends with you guys anymore. :(

SURE THING RIGHT :(

Quoting Vampiro: # A disadvantage or deficiency, especially a physical or mental impairment that interferes with or prevents normal achievement in a particular area.
# Something that hinders or incapacitates.

Does being overweight, or grossly overweight not fit into the above? No matter how you got there, it definitely hinders, and it a HUGE risk. So it only makes sense. Not to mention many companys will provide help for you when you become disabled. So in the long run, it can possibly help.

Yes, but what I'm saying is if it's your fault that you're obese, it's ridiculous. Of course it hinders nearly any job you would be doing, but you should be responsible and intelligent enough to treat yourself properly. There's no excuse.

Quoted post: Yes, but what I'm saying is if it's your fault that you're obese, it's ridiculous. Of course it hinders nearly any job you would be doing, but you should be responsible and intelligent enough to treat yourself properly. There's no excuse.

It can be just as much mental as it is physical. Many people eat themselves fat for various reasons. And you're basically saying "well, get over it". It's not THAT easy. Just like any issue, it can be overcome, but not in a matter of minutes.

And yes, there are excuses. Just like everything in life. Whether they are reasonable is a whole other matter.

Posted by Ant

Hay guyz, I was thinking of bashing myself in the head with a hammer. After that, I was hoping to get a bunch of good stuff out of it. Maybe some moneyz? Who wants to join in?

Posted by mis0

Does it happen to be a pneumatic hammer? I want to try!

There are some people at the education institute in which I'm enrolled who are so obese they have wheelchairs, some don't stand for the pledge (not like I really care, but I mean, come on), and just leave their trash where they are (too lazy to move to the trashcan) and I think they also get special parking too. It's a load of crap if you ask me. I only really do war when I'm on a long flight sitting next to or behing one.

Quoting Vampiro: It can be just as much mental as it is physical. Many people eat themselves fat for various reasons. And you're basically saying "well, get over it". It's not THAT easy. Just like any issue, it can be overcome, but not in a matter of minutes.

And yes, there are excuses. Just like everything in life. Whether they are reasonable is a whole other matter.

I know it wouldn't take minutes, but they shouldn't have gotten along that far anyway. Maybe they have problems. :mad: But they should realize how unhealthy etc. it is.

And yeah, I'm up for a little head bashing.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Vampiro, look, there are certain people with problems and issues, and some are just really sick. But that doesn't even seem to be the case anymore. The fat **** I ran into was ready to use every privilege he had. ****, people like him don't even leave the house that they are so ashamed of being so fat, or just can't go through the doors. He was the type of person who would argue not to pay for two seats on an air plane. Get it? Its not really if he's sick or not, since he's already grossly fat, why not use it to his advantage? See, thats what ****es me off. And being sad because you eat, and you eat because you're sad, is just something I'm waiting to hear in real life.

Posted by Pit

fat people should be banned from buffets, fast food restaurants, public transportation, and beaches.

Posted by Klarth

Fat people should be banned from the internet.

wait

fat people should be banned.

Quoted post: I know it wouldn't take minutes, but they shouldn't have gotten along that far anyway. Maybe they have problems. But they should realize how unhealthy etc. it is.

I don't know why I'm even arguing this. As I actually don't care at all. However, I am bored, so might as well.

Anyways, of course they realize how unhealthy it is. Unless they have no human or media interaction, and are complete retards, it would be kinda hard to not know "fat is bad".
Either way, "they shouldn't have gotten along that far anyways" can be applied to almost anything. All eating disorders, people in poverty, depression, mental illness, and so on. Of course, losing weight CAN be easier to do than most of those things, but... when you use food as comfort, it may not be that easy at all. For people like that (which is quite a large majority of fat people, I'm sure), losing weight can be terribly stressing, both mentally and physically. Which can lead to other, more serious problems.

Bulb: Ok, people like that are just *******s who need to have a heart attack. But not everyone who is overweight is like that. Just like not every black guy is a "gangsta". But in that guys case, I do agree with you.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Dark Bulb] **** you fat ****

and crazy k, wtf, you eat so much your legs can't support your ***? Thats not being disabled, thats having no self control or stupidity, whichever one you want to put it in. You're so fat you get a special seating for you to take up two ****ing seats on a crowded train. Thats just ****ed up. Stay home or have a forklift get you out of your ****ing bed or something and drive you to wherever the **** you need to go

And for the record, if theres a full train, on occasion I have given up my seat to the elderly and a mother with children or someone with many bags, but his *** was uncalled for.

First off, I dont eat as much as you think. And I Aint the biggest fat guy out there. My legs can carry my body veru easily. I never have a problem with my legs what so ever. No cramps, no pain. Im actually fast for a fat guy. I may not be able to catch people just like that, but when I want to be I can be very fast.

Anyways I dont take up 2 seats. I as a matter a fact can fit into a seat (with a desk attached) since I been loosing weight.

Some people go all out and eat because well they believe it makes them feel good or it helps them with the pain of being bullied. Much like Anorexia or Bulimia. Cumpolsive Overeating is in the same catagorie as Bulimia and Anorexia. I think anyone can change there ways from eating so much to eating the right amounts. its just a matter of putting your mind to it. Thats what I had to do.

Some people are just letting their minds do the work, (well thats what I think) and they tend to go over board or just very over board.

But I do agree that Obesity is a disability. Main reason is that they cant always control it, or cant always stop it. Or they might be depressed, or sad. If I saw a person so obese like that, I would feel bad for him, even though he caused it himself.

I agree that most people cause their own obesity, but that dont mean you have to hate them over that, some of them cant stop it, or they need food for comfort.

[Quote=Angelwing]sure, there are some diseases that cause obesity, but the majority of people don't follow this case.

I do agree, I myself ate tons a food long wile ago. But I started to care. I dont eat as much like I used to. And nore do I plan to anymore. Its just a matter of caring for yourself.

Posted by Pit

lol crazy k is disabled lol

Posted by Pit

lol

Posted by Crazy K

I dont weigh over 300 lbs so I aint, unless you count my Asthma. But no I aint disabled.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Crazy K: I dont weigh over 300 lbs so I aint, unless you count my Asthma. But no I aint disabled.

You may not be 300lbs, but 300lbs is just an example. What if you're 300lbs and you're 7'2''? Are you disabled then?

The official weight isn't "300". Other factors are included - height, body type, etc.

In your case, 5'2'', 262 pounds? That's the equivalent of someone who's 5'9'' and weighs 300lbs.

NOW GET YOUR CRIPPLED *** OUT OF MY ****ING THREAD.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I dont feel disabled. So I dont really give a flying **** if I should be considered disabled. But yes I forgot about being so short and weighing around 260 aint good. But still I dont feel disabled. So I dont believe Im disabled. That is unless my bone breaks through my skind one day wile im walking down the street, but I dont see that happening anytime soon. :)

Posted by Pit

Quoting Crazy K: Well I dont feel disabled. So I dont really give a flying **** if I should be considered disabled. But yes I forgot about being so short and weighing around 260 aint good. But still I dont feel disabled. So I dont believe Im disabled. That is unless my bone breaks through my skind one day wile im walking down the street, but I dont see that happening anytime soon. :)

Whatever you say, grandma.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Crazy K: Whatever the **** you just said

The whole **** you fat **** was directly to antman, but it seems you took it instead, so **** you fat ****.

I could care less about other fat people, at least you're trying to do something about it. I was making an attack to *******s who make you move off a chair to get their double human *** into a chair.

So once you get fat from overeating, you don't look in a mirror and go "whoa, I should stop eating animals and go back to eating the normal 3 meals" instead of having 4 pizzas for lunch.

I didn't attack you at all crazy, unless that was you on the train telling me to gtfo the seat. Pit, just like whoa, whoa whoa, calm down there buddy.

Holy ****, Crazy K should never post on a message board again. I knew this along time ago, but trying to see him debate (lol) just proves it. Brutal. Type in Word, use a FireFox spell checker, go to school, do something!

Wait, scratch that, just throw your computer out the window.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

If he throws his computer out the window, it would break dude``

Right

Posted by Pit

I think Crazy K is kinda cute

In the way you find a chubby baby cute?

Posted by Poison

I think it's in the way of "your ****ing out of your ****ing mind" cute.

K, arguing this is pointless, which is why I don't argue often! People should get some ****ing self-discipline. That's all I have left to say.

Quoted post: K, arguing this is pointless,

I agree, but those are the best kinds of arguments.

:cool:

We should pick topics, and sides, then argue pointlessly. Someone make a thread.

You may have just thought of the best idea ever.

:cool:

Posted by Ant

Are stupid people really stupid? Idk, let's try to prove why they aren't.

Stupid people are, indeed, stupid. According to today's standard anyways. However, it's not their fault. It's society's failure for not properly raising and teaching them. Stupid people cannot be blamed for their stupidness.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Pit: I think Crazy K is kinda cute

**** YOU FIEND, you made me fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Posted by Poison

Back in the day, stupid people at least had street smarts, now they are just retarded :(

Posted by The Judge

Being skinny as I am, I have an unbridled fear of extremely fat people.

In all seriousness, at Wal-mart, I didn't like the other employees getting near me, cause I thought they'd take a bite of me. It's so creepy.

I also hate stupid people (to stay along where the thread is going).

But yeah, fat people. Gross.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Vampiro: Stupid people are, indeed, stupid. According to today's standard anyways. However, it's not their fault. It's society's failure for not properly raising and teaching them. Stupid people cannot be blamed for their stupidness.

whoa

as to what judge said, fat people who try to do something about themselves then, more power to you. Fat people who take advantage of their fat, **** you. Fat people who are scared to go outside, then get so fat they can't leave their house to even take advantage of their fat ***, well they're just stupid.

Oh and something may be really wrong with them, as to what vampiro was saying.

As to poison, what stree smarts? Drive-by?

Posted by Pit

FFP

****ing Fat People

LOL!

Posted by Poison

Quoting The Judge: Being skinny as I am, I have an unbridled fear of extremely fat people.

You're a person of the people!

Quoting Vampiro: It's society's failure for not properly raising and teaching them.

It's the chromosomes. Always the chromosomes.

The ribosomes are no better.

Quoted post: The ribosomes are no better.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE POWERHOUSE OF THE BODY

omg grade eight science?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Stupid people are, indeed, stupid. According to today's standard anyways. However, it's not their fault. It's society's failure for not properly raising and teaching them. Stupid people cannot be blamed for their stupidness.

I think I'm seeing a trend here.

Posted by Pit

A shark has appeared.

Posted by Ant

but for how long...

Posted by Klarth

hail!

...hailstones!