Old Members Introduce Themselves to the Newbies

Posted by Ex-Linkman

To The Judge: New Members can make their own introduction threads. However, there used to be a thread a long while back that let old members introduce themselves to the newbies.

Old members, members that have been here for a year or longer, introduce yourself to the newbies.

Posted by sabre

hi i'm sabredog! I'm a supermod, and that means I'm going to ban you. Real hard. SO BETTER WATCH OUT.

No, really though, I'm Sabredog, and I came to VGC about... well, over two years ago now, and I'm still here because I'm a dork. :( I used to mod the intro board when it still existed, board help and suggestions, and the Pok

Posted by Sable Wind

I came two VGC about two years and month ago, and that's about it. Yep. Can't think of much to describe me.

Posted by Speedfreak

Pretty much everyone here is a soulless, humourless bastard. Just laugh at my jokes and I won't smite you.

Posted by mis0

I'm ky0 and I've been here for too long now. I'm mean so you should avoid me, and try hard not to contact me in any way, shape, or form. Plz. K. Thx.

Posted by The Judge

"I oooonce was mooood, but theeen screwwed up, wasssssss hiiiiiiiiigh but nooooooow humbllllllllllllllll'd."

Intro and Nutshell: Mornin. I'm The Judge. I've been here for about a year now, a little more. I've been relatively low key, but everyone on the site knows me, or knows OF me. I try to generally see the world in a very positive light, which means I take many things as a joke (most, in fact). Having said that, if you hate arrogance, sarcasm, or have absolutely no sense of humor (so, if you are Hyper or one of his followers), don't bother even reading my posts.

ASL: I am a 19 year old guy who lives in California. I am usually on AIM when I'm at home, so feel free to talk to me, even if you're a noob. I'm very nit-picky about grammar, spelling, and intelligence, so if you're a moron, forget the previous sentence.

Brief History: Like I said, I've been here for a little more than a year. I have been a blog mod for most of that time, and used to be mod of the entire Off topic category, until an unfortunate turn of events caused everyone to leap into an anti-seminist movement against me. :p: Feel free to visit Darkness Advanced some time. Despite getting constantly deleted, it's a fun place with decent humor (and pedophiles).

Fun Facts:
-I was once arcade champion of that ball and square game, but lost it shortly afterwards.
-I've been known to be the only one to be nice to new members quite a lot, so use that to your advantage.
-That's no moon, that's Vin Diesel.
-For some reason (I honestly don't know), I have the highest rep on the site (watch me get derepped for that one).
-I can bench 300 pounds but choose not to brag about it.

Welcome, new members.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm Vampiro (V. Empire (Why did I get rid of that?)), though everyone cool calls me Vamp. But don't bother if you're not cool. I've been here for about a year. And I'm awesome.

That is all.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: I'm Vampiro (V. Empire (Why did I get rid of that?)), though everyone cool calls me Vamp. But don't bother if you're not cool. I've been here for about a year. And I'm awesome.

That is all.

Replace Vampiro (V. Empire) with MetalVox, and the year with two or two and a half (I don't remember), and insert something like "I'm the resident guitar guy", and you've got my post.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm Fei-on Castor. I recently dropped the "Castor" due to popular demand.

I'm the guy that freaks out about stuff. If you're ever bored, and need to insult someone because your actual life is boring, just insult me, and watch me flip out about it. Some touchy subjects for me include:

Judaism
Christianity
My Musical Skills
My relationships with women

That's just a start. I'm sure you'll think of something.

Anyway, I posted some really intelligentesque posts in the various OT boards, but you'll never know about them. Including my life story, summed up as such:

Born addicted to drugs, grew up with rich yet drug addicted parents, lost all of our money, grew up poor, got made fun of in school, met girlfriend, girlfriend goes crazy, I go crazy and do drugs, and now everything is cool.

K thar ya go.

And, see you around the boards. Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Posted by Ant

Mowdy, I'm Ant.

I came to this site in August of 2002 after doing a google search to see which got more "____ sucks"(BTW Xbox got the most) I started out as Antman51, then Anthony51...soon realized those names sucked *** and changed over to Cold Fire. I was that until about last March(I think) And here I am now.

I'm also the one responsible for such members as The Judge, Billards, Sniper, and Darksong X for becoming members.

I don't really post all too often, but if I do, you can count on it being filled with insightful comments and for them to be very serious and on topic.

Where will you find my posts you ask? Well you can find most of them here in the Off-Topic section. I also am a Mod of the Gamecube and Gameboy section(most important sections of the site I might add) so I always try to keep those in check. And then in the blog sector I tend to stay in the Darkness Advanced Blog, but I also wander about in the Maple Story blog as well as Angelwings&Dark Bulbs blog too.

A brief history of my life...I lived in Simi Valley my whole life. I've always played Video games. And that's all I'm going to put on display here ;p

Feel free to contact me on AIM if you aren't a moronic idiot. So try to use the English Language to the best of your ability and we should get along well. Also try to have a sense of humor.

Welcome to the site, and try to enjoy yourself here. :cool:

Posted by Random

Eh.. I'm SomebodyRandom. Used to be HPK and what not. Had a few names actually. I've been here for probably 2 years, just not with this name. I'm the perfect example of a fanboy saved. Used to be hated. I was HPK (HaloPlayingKing). An XBox Fanboy. Even though to this day I prefer the Xbox, I'm no longer a Fanboy. The Names Derek. You guys can call me Dirk. Au Revoir!

Posted by coromoro

Hello, I'm coromoro, but you can call me coro if that is your wish. :cool:

I've been here for, hmm, almost three years. That's a long time. :mad: I am a moderator of the Game Cube and Game Boy forums, and uh, I guess you'll see me around the off-topic boards very often, but sometimes I hang around the game boards, too. So yeah, I don't know what else to add. :)

Posted by Linko_16

The Invulnerable Linko Man here. I'm pretty easy-going, and I'm not too cool to talk to the n00bs, so look me up if you need help with something board related. Seriously, n00bs haven't bothered me about stuff in ages, I'm starting to feel like I've lost my touch. :(

Brief history? My main chat site died, so I searched on Yahoo! for a "Video Game Chat" and found this place. Wasn't the chat room I expected, but I joined anyway. I was probably a bit of an idiot for a while... didn't do the usual n00b stuff like type all ridiculous and make an @#$ of myself, but I was probably quite naive. A year later, I'm modded to the Polls Forum. My modship grows as I fill needs in over four game forums, and a year later, I'm Super Modded. A five or six months ago, I start getting into arguements with the mods and the memberbase about strictness, and I choose to resign from all modship because my expectations were too high for VGC's accepted conduct. Now I'm just here for the fun of the forums, as it should be.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Speedfreak: Pretty much everyone here is a soulless, humourless bastard. Just laugh at my jokes and I won't smite you.

[b]Quoted for truth.

I'm Axis, I've been here for a little over a year. I've haven't been coming around much since this place has been moving so slow. Anyways, I'm a pretty layed back guy and I don't usually start any crap with the other members. If you aren't annoying me or anything than you're ok.[/B]

Posted by Ch

Hi I'm Ch

Posted by 007 ninja

I've been here for over two years, while taking a sabbatical between april 2004-2005. I used to have a bunch of different names, blah blah blah.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting Speedfreak: Pretty much everyone here is a soulless, humourless bastard. Just laugh at my jokes and I won't smite you.

But you're British and you're not funny. Shut up.

And I'm Skitzo Control, the only person who will hate you no matter what, just because I can.

Posted by Poco

HI I LIKE BEING HAPPY ON THE INTERNET AND I'M POCO.

yeah, having a good time here is pretty frowned upon. But anyway I've been here for 2 years,and I'm just like the :cool:est member here.

Posted by Hyper

Hello. I'm Hyper. I originally joined in April 01, I believe. That's what it says in my profile anyway. I'm also a bit of a smartass, which has earned me many enemies! Contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humour, but I consider showing it an act of communism. Nobody likes communists!

If you're smart and can take some stuff seriously [as in, if you don't consider every ****ing thing you read or hear or say a joke] then you're cool with me :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

sup?

I'm Stalolin, used to Eros and before that Game King and I've been here since February 03.

Anyways, I moderate the Megaman board so if you're into the new Battle Network games or a hardcore fan of the old series then stop by sometime. Oh and if you ever want to chat then just buzz me up on AIM. I'm almost always online, just be sure to let me know who you are though. I don't frequent any of the Off-Topic boards or the gaming boards (except the Megaman board) so I may not know who you are.

Posted by Draxamus

I've been around here longer than most people--since 1998. Netman's been around longer; and Raptor, but he doesn't post here anymore. Despite that, I'm not very well known; and the people that do know me don't like me. I moderate the chat rooms that no one goes to.

Posted by Boner

Well, I have been here since Sep. of '04. I guess that makes it a year for me, therefor making it ok to post in this thread. Woo Hoo!!!! Actually, I had joined some time before that, but never posted much. VGC got hacked, so I stopped posting. I started back a year ago and am still here.

Anyway, I am Opeth. I am not a mod, nor am I a super mod or an admin. But, I am a Super Admin just like Opeth. There really isn't much to know about me. I'm just your average long-haired metal dude that loves his video games. I'm also one of the oldest people here, which makes me feel old. Danm kids!

Posted by Klarth

I love sucking cocks. It is a hobby of mine.

Posted by Corrupt

Hey there fellahs, I'm Corrupt (a.k.a. "Rupty"). I've been here for well over a year, obviously, after first joining this site under the name of "tehbowser." After about a month of having to deal with that crappy name, I got it changed to what it is now, and started building a reputation with that name. A while after I was made a mod of the (back then) Board Help & Suggestions board, then also given the Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario/Yoshi boards to mod shortly afterwards. There was a time where I also modded the Off Topic area, but it wasn't for very long, so that shouldn't really count. Anyways, a while after that I was made a super mod along with Raptor as a part of the April Fools "extravaganza." But even after April Fools was over, the mods decided to let us both keep our positions. (and if you don't know what happens during the month of April, you will in due time, trust me)

Then after a few more months, I decided that I wanted to be de-modded, and when Jesse wouldn't comply, I went ahead and deleted a bunch of the blogs to force a de-moderation which put me where I am today; just a regular ol' member. And even though I do regret making such a big scene, all I can say is what's done is done, and I'm perfectly content with being a regular member. And come to think of it, I'm happier when I'm not a moderator. Go figure.

And, yeah... I don't post a whole lot anymore, even though I might change that soon. When I do post, you'll mainly see them in the Off Topic area, the Music board, some of the gaming boards, and even in the blogs. If you're a promising new member, then I look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts.

End.

Posted by Aesthetic

I'm Aesthetic. On the contrary to popular belief, my username stands for "artistic" (and yes, it is one of the definitions so don't bother arguing). I first registered about two years ago as dragonslayer87 but became more well-known as Pianoforte (another confusing username for people - it's an instrument, not just "Softloud" >:0).

Off of the names, a bit about myself: I love The Lion King, Starbucks and biking. I dislike bad grammar, idiocy and the lack of morals. My goal in life is to create an animal shelter that doesn't euthanize animals after a certain amount of days, or to at least generate enough money to donate to shelters of the kind. I adore sarcasm, and if you don't use it, I probably won't notice you. Other than that, I typically get along with everyone.

However, if you turn out to be a complete a
ss, West Korea and I will have no problem whatsoever kicking you in the balls and laughing whilst you squirm in agony :mad:

[spoiler]Word from teh East Syd :-E[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Obviously, I'm Angelwing. I've been here for nearly two years. You may soon notice some of my obsessions (Gargoyles, Etna, to name a few). Oh, and if you can't type properly, or overall act like a twit, I tend to hate you. :) I used to be pretty *****y...wait, I still am!
Oh, and I was modded to the Playstation board awhile ago. And as I tend to post less and less each day, I'll just cut this off now.

Posted by Iris

I'm Iris. I mod the Board Help, Suggestions, & complaints forum and the Community Board. I was one of the biggest noobs at one point, and I think I have okay judgement, so you can PM me if you need some guidelines on what NOT to do. You can also PM me with questions and I'll try my best to answer them.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hyper: If you're smart and can take some stuff seriously [as in, if you don't consider every ****ing thing you read or hear or say a joke] then you're cool with me :cool:

Your subtlety astounds me.

To anyone new, I should mention that there are specific "sides" to VGC. There's an Anti-Trigger movement, there was an anti-Raptor Movement, there's an Anti-Judge-and-all-of-Darkness-Advanced-(the-blog-not-the-people-except-me) movement, an anti-Hyper movement, and so on (sorry to anyone who's hated by certain groups if I forgot you). While it's not necessary to pick sides here, it's a lot easier than being neutral. Believe me, I was the king of neutral for a while, and it just doesn't work out, cause then you make the fabled "fake friends," so it's better to just join one side of the argument than try to stay in the middle.

Good luck! :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

i joined here back in vb2, so its been a few years for me. Um...yeah. Dont bother me on aim unless I know you, or chances are that I'll eiother ignore, block or try to weird you out.:(

edit: I'm not as mean as this post makes me seem, really.:(

Posted by Proto Man

Hi, I am Protoman. I joined up back in Februrary of 2003, back in the good ol' days of VB2. Man, do I ever miss those days. :(

Posted by Big Boss

The name's Big Boss.

Random things about me and VGC (but mostly about me):

- I'm the only supermod that has remained in the job the longest without getting de-modded. That's because I haven't hacked the forums in an attempt to get attention or come off as a depressed loser in front of a bunch of people in a message boards, and because I do my job well.

- I'm 22, currently studying at Full Sail in Game Design & Development. As a result, don't be surprised if you don't see me posting as often as the others.

- If you see some people here calling me "Rayden," that's because it used to be my username, before playing MGS3, of course.

- I'm a huge videogame fan. I'm studying to gain skills in programming and designing of games. I read reviews, previews, watch videos, read comics, watch shows and write about anything relating to gaming... and of course, I play them a heck of a lot for fun, knowledge and playtesting. Visit the General Gaming Chat for lots of gaming discussion.

- I'm a big comic book fan, and while I'll read anything, when it comes to actually purchasing a book I go for Marvel. I love the Marvel Universe and I constantly educate myself in it. I'm also a big fan of manga and anime.

- I love professional wrestling, but with the little time I have I only focus on the WWE. I live close to where TNA does its Impact tapings, so I may visit from time to time.

- I like baseball, football (REAL football) and other sports depending on the season. If you like the Braves and the Marlins, prefer European football to South American football, and think ESPN should stop making non-sport activities sports (golf, poker), you'll likely be ok in my book.

A few tips:

- If you're here for the off-topic forums, keep in mind that these are just message boards. Don't let comments from some imbeciles bring you down.

- Read the rules in the Board Help and Suggestions forum. It will save you, and the mods, a lot of unnecessary troubles.

- You'll see women being plainly jealous of other women, people making a big deal out of nothing, pointless arguments that scale to unnecessary heights and a heck of a lot of complaining. My advice to you is, sit back and enjoy the show. It's usually interesting, and once in a while you'll see someone breakdown in the middle of a thread and go ape**** on anyone in sight. It's better than TV!

Posted by Echo

Yo. I'm Echo, and I've totally been here longer than everyone who's posted here so far except Big Boss and possibly Hyper, but my post count and reputation seem to say differently. I lurk most of the boards, but only post when the thread is interesting or I think my would be appropriate (like right here). I mod General Gaming Chat (Yeah, I know, only one board for being around for a while. And I didn't even get modded there like I should have, but that's a story for another day). If you happen to have any questions about anything at all, IM or PM me.

I wonder how many newbies actually read through this whole thread....

Posted by s0ul

My name's Ian and I can go Super Saiyan 4. Seriously.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm the Music Board moderator, alongside Dexter, so you'll see me in there most of the time. I've been here for about two and a half years so I've seen my share of members come, go, become mods, leave again, etc. I'm a fairly nice guy, so don't be afraid to randomly IM me, send me a pm with any question or topic, just make sure if you IM me to tell me who you are because I don't play games and will instantly block you. I'm currently 19 years old and a second year college student, on my way to becoming a RN. Let's see, my main interest is music (of course), reading, assorted arts, people, Pantheism, etc. You can get the rest of my information from my profile or instant message me if you're interested in knowing me better.

Posted by RandomizeR

Hey, I'm DDRfreak. My real name is Chris. As you can tell I like DDR (and ITG). I've been here for a little over a year now. I usually post in the Off Topic, and Posting Games forums. I'm also in the Arcade a lot. I tend to be nice toward people unless you annoy me in some way or make stupid posts that show you are a total asshole. I never have my away message on, so if you need to IM me, most likely I will be at the computer.

Posted by Shade

Hello, I'm Shade. I've been here around a year and four months, and I don't really post that much. But when I do, it's always great (quiet, you. :mad: ). Also, if you tick me off, I'll hate your guts for a bit. So yeah, stay gold, and all that jazz.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I can post here bit[COLOR="White"]ch[/COLOR] I've been here longer than one year! YEAR AND A MONTH!

Anyway, I'm the one that screws up. I am an approved member of this society. The judge sais so! I fall into the catagory here of Village Idiot and get called dumb because of that. Or "phucking stupid" Alot of members don't like me. Mostly Klarth.........If your a noobster you probably wont remember Raptor but me and him had a row at it.

Yeah thats me, Killer Jordo

Edit: I forgot to say I swear a fuc[COLOR="White"]king[/COLOR] lot so yeah

Posted by KoH

I AM THE KOH. THE ONE AND ONLY.

I've been here since...! Well, I don't know exactly how long. Maybe 2002-2003? Anyone?

Meh, I used to be a "flamer." Not a flaming homosexual (sorry netty :( ) but I mean an insulter for life. Now I'm more passive although I will totally get on your case if you act like a moron or insult me directly. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting KoH: I've been here since...! Well, I don't know exactly how long. Maybe 2002-2003? Anyone?

You were there in my n00bie days during the Summer and Fall of 2002. I'm not sure if you were there when I showed up or joined after me.

Posted by GameMiestro

Hello, I'm GameMiestro, and I joined here in late 2003. Unfortunately, about a year later, I was almost completely blocked from the forum and could only make posts about once every few weeks. Hence, my low post total. However, I can post a lot more often now, and you can generally see me in the DS and Metroid forums.

To all new members, there is but one Golden Rule of VGChat: "Thou shalt not double post". You would not believe (I'm not exaggerating here) how many people have been digitally executed for violating this rule on multiple occasions. However, new editing and deleting tools should help prevent this...

Not much else to say.

Quoted post: To all new members, there is but one Golden Rule of VGChat: "Thou shalt not double post". You would not believe (I'm not exaggerating here) how many people have been digitally executed for violating this rule on multiple occasions. However, new editing and deleting tools should help prevent this...

Stupidity seems to be even worse, as even some of the older members double-post from time to time.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, some times it's hard to avoid. But old members generally aren't stupid, and the oldies who are stupid kill themselves eventually (see: Sean Fury).

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm BJ. Welcome, and be yourself.

Posted by chec

hey guys i`m chec, joined about a year and a half ago but didn`t post much at all for the first year and four months, then The Judge reminded me of this site so i started watching some threads and decided to start posting a few things

Posted by Xero

Quoting chec: i started watching some threads and decided to start posting a few things

And that got you banned...

Anyways, I'll introduce myself as well. I'll start with my life that nobody cares about: I'm a student...that tells it all...oh yeah! And I work, got a job...

My hobbies: Vgchat...

The rest: In my profile...

Quoted post: And that got you banned...

I'm pretty sure he changed his user title to make it look like he was banned.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

People are so cool when they do that.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: I'm pretty sure he changed his user title to make it look like he was banned.

No, you cannot enter all these characters. I already tried...

Well, he's had that for a few days now, yet, he can still post.

Posted by Xero

Weird...maybe jesse is playing with his account...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hi, kids! Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin.

I joined in June of 2001, making me a Senior Member by anyone's standards, and also to have been here long enough to know that Echo is lying through his teeth when he says he's been here since April of that year. :)

I've been loved, hated, fought, banned, and cheated out of everything you could name. I've been both a moderator and super moderator, and I loved it. Long story short, though, while I was a good super mod, I liked the power much too much, and decided that I could go on a banning spree. I owned up to it, stupidly enough, because I actually wanted to be demodded, and I got my wish.

I have a very twisted sense of humour, and I'm very hard to offend - unless, of course, you can't fucking speak English. Use shitty grammar and, well - you won't have an easy time from me.

I was also the first person to figure out how to get past the censor and swear in the forums, as far as I can remember. Beforehand you just put something like %# before the word and it wouldn't censor it.

I have a DS and a PSP, as well as a PS2 and GameCube (and access to PS2 and GameCube dev kits). I, like Big Boss, am studying software development with a games bias, and as such you'll constantly find me playing one.

I'm also a serial insomniac, so you'll most likely find me online at an ungodly hour. I'm British, too. Yarr.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Wings:
I joined in June of 2001, making me a Senior Member by anyone's standards, and also to have been here long enough to know that Echo is lying through his teeth when he says he's been here since April of that year. :)

...Huh. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't really remember... I could've sworn it was the spring of 2001, though.

It was definitely after me. I seem to remember 2002, though.

Posted by Echo

Yeah, I joined after you, so maybe it was spring of '02. I've still been around a **** long time.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Wings]access to PS2 and GameCube dev kits
explain

also explain why you don't have an xbox

also, "it doesn't fit in my house" is not a valid excuse

I only recently (like, within the last year) got enough disposable cash to buy a second console, and at the time there was more to interest me on the PS2. I did toy with the idea of getting an Xbox beforehand, but one of the main reasons was Silent Scope, and at the time I was playing on a PC monitor for review purposes...

So I got a PS2 in about May this year. And then I've got this massive backlog of games to work through, so ANOTHER console wasn't really an option. And then, of course, the 360 came out, which I can't afford. And I'm not buying inferior technology.

I fully intend to get a 360 when they drop in price, round about the PS3 launch, to tide me over the dearth of games that'll happen for PS2 and GC after the PS3 launch, until the Revolution release. And I think I'll probably get a PS3 at some point, too.

Oh, and I'm studying Game Dev. My University has got a room just full of console dev kits. I'll take a photo if you really want.

The GameCubes are brown. :)

Posted by Klarth

Niiice. Pix please. Only time I've ever physically seen a devkit was a Dreamcast dev kit a friend's older brother had a few years ago. Looked like a PC tower with four controller ports...

However, something pretty amusing is that my brother's office has an MSDN account - they've all managed to blag free PC copies of Far Cry for no reason, and they've requested a 360 devkit - "we plan to develop a trading platform designed for use on the new Xbox console!". They're actually just going to sell it.

I only actually got an Xbox recently myself, after explaining the benefits of softmodding to my brother - We went out, bought one, and swapped in a 120GB hard drive. It's fun for playing MAME, neogeo, etc games, all for the saintly budget of £110. phun!

Yeah, well we call them devkits, but really they're just machines capable of running test code. I'll se if I can snap a pic next time, but we rarely get into the room, although I'm sure if I had a valid reason I could go whenever I wanted - I'm just fairly sure that 'to take a photo' isn't a valid reason.

Posted by The Judge

Hi again! I'm still The Judge, except now I have a vendetta against VGC.

Posted by Shade

And what would that be, The Judge?

Methinks you should shorten your name, have it just be, "Judge."

Posted by mis0

Quoting Wings: Yeah, well we call them devkits, but really they're just machines capable of running test code. I'll se if I can snap a pic next time, but we rarely get into the room, although I'm sure if I had a valid reason I could go whenever I wanted - I'm just fairly sure that 'to take a photo' isn't a valid reason.

The coolest devkit I ever saw was one for the N64, which utilized the 64DD (Disc Drive), blank discs, and one Hell of a manual. It was sauve.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]You were there in my n00bie days during the Summer and Fall of 2002. I'm not sure if you were there when I showed up or joined after me.[/COLOR]

I remember seeing you when I joined I think. Might've been very close together, our join dates.

Who else thinks that this thread was made for our own egos rather than help nubs?

Anyway, I'm gonna update this thing. When I last posted in this thread I was acting really stupidly and wish to redeem myself.

Basic facts:

Formally King of Hearts, reasons why I changed my name are obvious.

True, I used to be a "flamer." Forgive that previous gay joke, Codster. Bad form, I know. :(

I'm seriously not proud of my history at VGC because I was 13 and if you were 13, or are, you might know what I'm talking about. Like, seriously, what the hell was my problem.

Video games are awesome. I'm more FPS though. :( But anything good can capture my interest usually.

Aaand, yeah, I'm nowhere near as loathesome or immature as I was before, so don't be scared to poke fun at the KoHster. 8-)

Quoting KoH: I used to be a lamer.

Fixed.

Posted by KoH

Soooo clevar. Dry british witt, huh?

Well, actually, it was a compliment.

Posted by KoH

Okay, the original comment might've been a "compliment," but that last post was "dry british witt."

Uh, no, it was stating fact. However, you've been getting a healthy sample of British tact, up until now.

Wit has one T.

Posted by KoH

Huh, so it does. I've no clue where I got that spelling error from... But apparently "witt" is a German figure skater who won medals in the Olympics. Yippee.

In that case, he's not dry, or British!

HA!

Posted by JonMB

Quoting Fei-on: Some touchy subjects for me include:

Judaism
Christianity

So why did Jesus commit suicide anyway?

I JOKE I JOKE!

Posted by flyingboris

sup

Posted by Red

I may seem fairly new here but I used to come to this board before on a daily basis ( still do, it's just thre was a long period where I stoped goin to this site)I used to be veeman, but because of being Banned or forgetting passwords and such I made aout 4 other accounts, Veeman EXE. 2,. 3,. 4. anyway now I'm back and introducing myself even though I've been back for over a month now :S

Posted by Dog

same situation with me.

proof:
http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8394519

Posted by tectite

just saying hi, and hope it takes a while before I **** everyone off.....

Posted by the_freak

(newbie)

Posted by SYPHONIC

WELL I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME, I JUST HAVEN'T SIGN IN FOR 2 YEARS AND 3 OR 3 MONTHS, THATS WEIRD AINT IT. WELL YOU COULD CONSIDER ME A NEWBIE

Posted by Klarth

Quoting SYPHONIC: WELL I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME, I JUST HAVEN'T SIGN IN FOR 2 YEARS AND 3 OR 3 MONTHS, THATS WEIRD AINT IT. WELL YOU COULD CONSIDER ME A NEWBIE

WHY YES, YES WE COULD. NOW, COULD YOU PLEASE REMOVE YOUR JAW FROM THE SHIFT KEY?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=SYPHONIC]3 OR 3 MONTHS

That's nice...

Posted by Poison

I came. It dried up. It’s sticky.

Posted by Sterling

Well I guess I'm late to introduce myself...anyways, I am Kolo I used to be a total retard. I left for about a year in 2005 and came back this month. In that time I was away I shaped up a bit, stopped being a dum[COLOR="Black"]ba[/COLOR]ss and got some common sense. Don't look up to me often, I'm not that good of a member. So with that being said... Welcome To Video Game Chat! Have a nice stay.

Posted by Breakman

hi im breakman and i've been here on and off for over 5 years!!! (no, seriously. my join date may say 2004, but there was a user wipe due to hacking or some crap a couple years ago, otherwise it'd say April - May 2001)

as a matter of fact I'm probably one of the nicest oldbies here. i might nork around with these guys and make fun of people who sorely deserve it, but if you're new, or I don't know you, until you give me a reason to dislike you, you're on my good side. and I really don't care if you talk to me or contact me or anything, as long as its not like "hay sup man. hay. hay sup. hay talk 2 me plz. wat kind of moosic u lyk????" or whatever.

you may wonder why I only have such a small amount of posts (as of this posting) though, if I've been around so long, even on and off. well, I had about 1,000 before the boards split (VGC and VGS... it's an ancient tale now) and from what I recall I only got to keep my posts at VGS. before the VGC wipe, I had a couple hundred more here, I think. and since then, I've barely posted here, until recently.

Mostly, I stayed at VGS instead of here when the boards split, because all my friends from the old "merged" forum went there when it broke in half. And it was a smaller, tighter-knit community. I was a mod of the RPG board there for ages (Mega Man board here, long ago, as well) and had a couple thousand posts over there. For awhile, though, after it had pretty much occurred to me that VGS was dead and was never going to be composed of any more members than who was already there (and leaving in increasing numbers), I went there gradually less and less, only coming back once in a great while to see how things were (and occasionally here to VGC as well; thus, my name, breakman, though intended to be a nod to my favorite video game of all time, Mega Man 3, got a double meaning as 'that guy who takes those huge breaks but always comes back').. and last time I went to check out VGS again I noticed it was dead. Like, actually gone now. *sniff*

so here I am, at the last frontier of what was once the best internets forum in the known universe in the early 2000's, hoping to squeeze back out even the slightest bit of nostalgic nectar from this fruit before it all dries up. or something equally deep-sounding.

Posted by Slim

Quoting Red: I may seem fairly new here but I used to come to this board before on a daily basis ( still do, it's just thre was a long period where I stoped goin to this site)I used to be veeman, but because of being Banned or forgetting passwords and such I made aout 4 other accounts, Veeman EXE. 2,. 3,. 4. anyway now I'm back and introducing myself even though I've been back for over a month now :S

Same here. Except I only had 2 other alias'. MechaBig or MechaWarrior or some**** like that. Then there was Mr. Perfect. Now Slim. For an entire backstory [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=338600&postcount=49]Click Here.[/url]

Posted by Sterling

You had a terrible font on that post, buddy.

Get better eyes.

Posted by muffla

im dan aka muffla my friend and i found this site togther (shakyl) and i have been postin on it ever since

Posted by vaad

hello im new to this. im having a little trouble setting up my page. could anyone give me any pointers to how i set it up?

Posted by Kit

What exactly is the problem? Are you clicking the "New Thread" Button? Have you put a title and message?

I thought I'd already posted here, but it appears I haven't.

Nobody here actually knows this, but I joined vgchat when it was vb2. But I didn't know that it had changed until about 4 months after I first joined. I only made one thread and didn't bother posting again. I was a stupid 12-13 year old who didn't know how to use proper Grammar anyway, so it doesn't matter, and I probably got flamed anyway, so it doesn't really matter anymore. I lost my internet and didn't get it back till Summer 2004. After Summer, about a week after I started school, I remembered this site and went back on, and everything was different to what I remembered. I couldn't find my old account, which was probably Kitdude or something stupid like that, I didn't really care much because it only had one post, so I made Dark Kirby. Almost all of the current members here were there back then, except for the Kingdom Hearts board people, and a few other people. I stopped coming around early 2005, I think. Because I never got round to posting here anymore. I would come on, read some posts, but not actually post anything myself. I came back July 2006. Two months ago. So here I am.

Posted by Omni

Hey, I was here a long time ago, back even before someone hacked the board and then they put up that "Rock And Roll McDonald's" thing, I think I first came here in 1999. Does anyone else remember that video? I thought that was pretty funny. Then I took a break for a few years, and came back decidedly stupider than I was with a new account name.

Anyways, to any new members who read this, howdy!:D [spoiler]Rock and roll McDonald's![/spoiler]

Posted by AKtheSLAY

hey im new here and just wanted to find a place to get reviews and info from well established gamers who aren't affiliated so ill be talkin with y'all

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome. We don't do a lot of game reviews, but I hope you stay with us.[/COLOR]

Posted by AKtheSLAY

i didnt mean reviews but more of reactions and ill for sure be stickin around

Posted by Vasioth

Ah well here goes.

I don't know what to say about me... I was possibly the worst troll going around. And I hate the excessive/multiple accounts I have.

Some of you may know me as Marth and roy , Leon S Kennedy or possibly the worst account ever, Irvan...

I've now settled down and became somewhat better though. So all you Newbie's can reffer to me by just "Vasioth". I've also been on this site since 1997, left 2 year's, came back, ect ect and it's 2007 now...

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vasioth]Ah well here goes.

I don't know what to say about me... I was possibly the worst troll going around. And I hate the excessive/multiple accounts I have.

Some of you may know me as Marth and roy , Leon S Kennedy or possibly the worst account ever, Irvan...

I've now settled down and became somewhat better though. So all you Newbie's can reffer to me by just "Vasioth". I've also been on this site since 1997, left 2 year's, came back, ect ect and it's 2007 now...

Fag.. I remember the Kennedy account. Why did you dump it, too gay for ya'?

Well anywho, I'm an old n00b, that frequents here waaay too often. Even for my own benefit.. err, health/good, whatever. I despise Sony and Phillips Magnavox because they bailed on Nintendo. I read comics during the day, college in the noon'ish hours, and work during the evening/night. My turn-offs are: emulators, uptight girls with no interest in video games, fat peoples of America, and cavemen. My hobbies include: drinking, fighting, tattoos, hitting on hot-nerdy librarians, dating my friend's mom, and sleeping. And I'm an assh.. err, jerk. Everyone else is an asshole. :cool:

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Fag.. I remember the Kennedy account. Why did you dump it, too gay for ya'?

Ooh, Sterotyping gay's and fag's like =p ? That's what cool people do though right? So no Arguments there... right? (Good to excessively repeat words).

Hmm... I don't possibly know. I just really probably remembered that I actually made it today... meh...

Posted by Tyler Durden

Stereotyping against homosexuals? No, not really, everyone's gay at some point in their existence.

Posted by Omni

Especially at Christmas time.

Yep, 95% or more of the population will experience questionable periods about their sexuality, even if they are not consciously aware of it happening.

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Stereotyping against homosexuals? No, not really, everyone's gay at some point in their existence.

If you put it that way, then that is true =\ . Meh... and the Christmas thing was just kinda... weird?

Posted by Omni

Don we now our gay apparel.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;521140]Don we now our gay apparel.

Hahaha, you little asshole, anywho.. :cool:

Most often, the average homophobic person is thusly homophobic because he, or she; has experienced a "homosexual encounter".. Psychologically-proven science right there people. Science wouldn't lie, only the government.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, that's true about homophobs.

Alrighty then, since I probably haven't posted here yet, I'm Blaise. I've been here since around... I think it was 2003. Since then I've made many different accounts and basically just made an idiot of myself. Since then I've changed my ways, and this is the account I've decided to stick with. Welcome to the new people.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I am the member formerly known as "Sadistic Grin", as I have stated in a previous post located somewhere on these boards; I changed my name (not the account) due to lack of personal interest in it. Some still call me 'SG', when they CAN remember who I am. Doesn't bother me what name I fall under, by my peers.. I mean, come on, this is the ****in' internets. You just DON'T take it serious.

Posted by ExoXile

Right, SG.

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, dunno if it's time for me to do this but I'll give it a shot.

My name is Franklin, on VGC I'm known Arcadios but they call me Arc for short and I won't be changing it.
I came here April 2006 as Mr.Nintendo74 and it was do to a google search of Kingdom Hearts 2 and VGC was second on the list so I decided to join because of the theory thread that was extremly active at the time so I joined during the Sora Plethora invasion. After some time passed I dropped the 74.
At first I posted and acted like a n00b, some may agree that I still do but that's up to them really; now I true to think before I post and not to join arguments since I'm really not one to prove a point especially to the intelligent minds around here. In the beginning, everyone hated me but now I get along with most members and I probably would have most people I consider friends at the moment enemies if I wasn't one to hold a grudge. One of the main reasons everyone hated me is because I had a posting rate of 50 per day and that meant that I had become a target for ridicule and such. I still remember the person who made that thread. ;)

Some Advise: At first when you join, you'll feel a bit intimidated but after while most people that seem mean and nasty are actually nice people.
You just have to get to know them better.
So just enjoy yourself and have fun.

Posted by AvatarShell

Hey, it's me. So, I just thought I'd let you know that it's me posting,
so I'll see you around, 'kay? LoL

Posted by Anti-Muffla

hey,
I'm kinda new here. I've been around for less than a year.I hate Muffla. I made this account to make fun of everything Muffla says. I will probably always have negative rep points. I like Vampiro, he's kool, he like the most neutral person here fanboy wise. I like the ps3 better than the 360, but I have many reasons. I'm not really a fanboy that just goes around dissing the 360 for no reason or praising the ps3 for no reason. I have my reasons. Overall, PC rules over everything. I like the PC the best because of the 1440p capability of pretty much all the games that come out for it. I say many random things and I joke around all the time. Everyone hates me.

Welcome all you newcomers. I am the Anti-Muffla.

Edit: How do you disagree with someone introducing themselves??

Posted by cool gamer dad

Do not tell your friends about VGC.

Posted by Colonel

Hey.
I'm Anti-Muffla.....I Pretty much suck.

BYE! :cookie:

Posted by muffla

anti muffla is gay just to let yall know hes lookin for a bf

Posted by Xero

Oh yeah. Now you look as stupid as he is.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Anti-Muffla: hey,
I'm kinda new here. I've been around for less than a year.I hate Muffla. I made this account to make fun of everything Muffla says. I will probably always have negative rep points. I like Vampiro, he's kool, he like the most neutral person here fanboy wise. I like the ps3 better than the 360, but I have many reasons. I'm not really a fanboy that just goes around dissing the 360 for no reason or praising the ps3 for no reason. I have my reasons. Overall, PC rules over everything. I like the PC the best because of the 1440p capability of pretty much all the games that come out for it. I say many random things and I joke around all the time. Everyone hates me.

Welcome all you newcomers. I am the Anti-Muffla.

Edit: How do you disagree with someone introducing themselves??

lol you edited out the reason for my derep

but it still caught on due to your other stupid comments. congrats!

If any new member is reading this thread in seriousness, let's get back on track. I probably already posted pages back, but am too lazy to check. I'm Aesthetic, have been here for four years. Sad, really. Welcome!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dude, I never knew this thread existed.

I AM SAPPHIRE ROSE!

HI!

I used to be gay but now I'm not. Hell, I even have a kid on the way. LOOK WHAT VGC DOES

STAY AWAY KIDS

Just remember, posting porn is accepted.

Posted by darkwhispers

hello everybody i'm darkwhispers. i've been here for 2 years (?) i'll check on that. anyway stay away from the following: infraction,vampiro, and/or anyone who decides to use leet (733+) \/\/00+!3 it's great to meet you!

Posted by Omni

Quoting darkwhispers: anyway stay away from the following: infraction,vampiro, and/or anyone who decides to use leet (733+) \/\/00+!3 it's great to meet you!

What's wrong with Vampiro?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: What's wrong with Vampiro?

He tends to be rude with n00bs who make dumb incoherent posts.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

let me try...

Porn is good...
Gays are cool...
Everyone on VG Chat is awesome!!!!!
I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I am really straight so I'm not really looking for a bf.
One of my secrets that I will reveal: I think Dragonball Z is awesome!!!! Its so good! It will never get old. Even though I'm old now I still like it!
I like watching the Tour de France on TV, but now that everyones doping it gets kind of annoying. My last fun fact about myself: I believe in ghosts.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Anti-Muffla:

Gay Porn is good...

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I am not really straight so I'm really looking for a bf.
One of my secrets that I will reveal: I think Dragonball Z is awesome!!!! Its so good! It will never get old. Even though I'm old now I still fap to it!
I like watching the Tour de France on TV, but now that everyones doping it gets kind of annoying. My last fun fact about myself: I believe in a thing called love.

Fixed.

Posted by THE dudet of game

Yo, i'm THE dudet of game, but jus call mi dudet.
ive not even been here a day nd ive only jus found out how 2 get an avatar

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You're not really an old member, then.

I AM THE X

Posted by THE dudet of game

no butembers introduced 2 new ones, so i thought i mite as wel introduce miself

Posted by Ant

work on your grammar/spelling or leave.

Posted by Shadow

I think he's Panic

Posted by Nihilus

Guess whos back yo......thats right, I'm back. Before you kick my ***, mind the fact that I'm not here to argue with my foes but to embrace my ally. Whats up eryone

Posted by Omni

I see your typing has gotten worse since you last post, Elric.

Posted by Xero

That's the only post he made in the past week. I doubt he's really back.

Posted by Grasin

My *** i havent been on this site since 2005, Well i guess i am considered a old member, anyways The name is Grasin, And i used to be the mod of gamecube back in the old days, but that was a long time ago.

Posted by Ant

What was your name before? When you modded the Gamecube board?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, okay, here goes, newbies: I'm not really old, but I have been here since April '06, (so, over a year) my name was originally Ladydragonrider, then Delilah, and now I am Kendra, Warrior Babe of the Outlands. :)

Posted by Arcadios

You should have stayed with Delilah.
Reminds me of that Queen song.

Posted by Omni

That song is so good.

Eh, I found this character infinitely more funny than the song. Try reading "The Stupidist Angel" by Christopher Moore, you'll see. :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: my name was originally Ladydragonrider

Oh ****! You were Ladydragonrider? Boy. You sure changed :)

Yep.

...Wait...For better, or worse?

Posted by Xero

For better :D

Well, then I'll call off the bots I was about to send you. :)

*phew*

Posted by The Judge

MAN! We need to do one of these threads again with all the new oldies posting!

Posted by Roger Smith

Or just revive this....oh wait.

Posted by Borealis

oh snap! hi!

Posted by TimeSkipz

I was here back in 04 until late 05. I recently joined again.

Posted by Borealis

As who?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Rddrgnct

Posted by Borealis

:dunno:

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yeah I know I only had 400 odd posts, didn't get too involved with the forum.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Breakman: hi im breakman and i've been here on and off for over 5 years!!!

more like 8 years huh old chum

:amy:

Posted by MarioStar

Hey im Mariostar i come here randomly

Posted by shypieofdoom

hi i am new anbd have been here for 1 month i like pie and everyone i think hates me and thinks i am stupid well on pokemon chat yeah that is me.

Posted by Klarth

I am the net man and I've wasted my life

Posted by Moriyama

My name is Moriyama my reason for entering a reply on this forum is to try and get a reply/get ahold of a serious hacker.
if there are any people out there who have watched Zeitgeist then you know why I am here.
I believe that only our generation can change the way that are "future" is heading into. carefully I am planning and gathering more information about all the false advertisement the "men behind the curtain" have set out for us.
if you can hack a media network or anything at large steak like that please reply.
my aim is
xxxsaseko

-moriyama.

I would normally delete this, but I laughed pretty hard.

ah ****, gonna ban you anyways

Posted by JPolito830

Nice to meet all you guys!

Posted by ExoXile

So I guess it's my turn.

Been here pretty much 3 years now.
ExoXile, I've always gone by that screen-name.
Unless you count 03,04, back then I was Cloud__Ex__Soldier.
Wasn't a part of this board back then, however.

I pretty much just exist.

Uhh, yeah.

And I'm Swedish.

And cats has eyes. :)

And Vampiro V. Empire hates me.
[spoiler]Makes me really sad. =([/spoiler]

Quoted post: And Vampiro V. Empire hates me.
Makes me really sad. =(

If you keep saying this after repeating a billion times that I don't then I will start hating you.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hey Vamp, why do you hate Exo so much?

because he thinks I hate him so much.

Posted by ExoXile

Lol, rep.
Unless you've stopped using MSN.
Haven't seen you on in like, 6 months.

Probably on at different times of the day/night. You're still on my list.

Posted by ExoXile

I recall you and I often getting on at the same time.

But yeah, it might even be my fault for cleaning my contact list a while back.

O BOY AM I STUPID IF THAT'S THE CASE.

msn has a contact search function. You should use it some time.

Posted by ExoXile

I have.
CJ doesn't show up and I forgot your e-mail.

click my name

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazam
how could you forget that email, man. seriously.

Posted by ExoXile

I have done so.
However as of late you have hidden your e-mail address.

Lol, X's a fast X.

And I guess I did delete you, huh, WHAT A STOPID I AM.
:(

oh yeah, faggots kept adding me. Forgot I got rid of it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I think Vamp deletes my PMs I send.

wait, what?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I think I've sent 3 over the course of the year. Never hear anything back.

Posted by O.T.L

Coool

I'm oswaldothelegend I have been here a whole year, yay!

I'm nice, I love playing the Wii, I enjoy sunsets and long walks on the beach. I lurk around the forum to see what people have to say about topics I love everyone here because everyone has their own point of view on things and they express it very intelligently.

Quoted post: I think I've sent 3 over the course of the year. Never hear anything back.

Oh, right. PMs. I usually don't respond to those. I figure if it's important the person will hit me up over msn.

Posted by Xero

You responded to one of the 2 PMs I sent you. I feel honored...

Posted by muffla

I am muffla, I have been away for a while due to work and no time off at all, but now I am back and i hope to stay for a while.

P.S. Vampiro's avatar is just as disturbing as it was when I left

Posted by junior senior

you forgot the part where your password is muffla

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=muffla;876690]

P.S. Vampiro's avatar is just as disturbing as it was when I left

What is that avatar from?

Posted by muffla

Quoting junior senior: you forgot the part where your password is muffla

pasword was muffla, when i first made this accound i was pretty stupid and never gotten the chance to change it, now ts..... nvm

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Oh, right. PMs. I usually don't respond to those. I figure if it's important the person will hit me up over msn.

Huh, you just made me remember. Turns out I had 4 unchecked ones.

Totally forget we have those.

Quoted post: What is that avatar from?

Suehiro Maruo, an artist who did work for Naked City (a band!)

Posted by WackoHater

It sucks Vamp, find something else !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WreakofHavoc

I posted an introduction thread, but I guess I should've posted here instead. My name is WreakofHavoc. I used to chat here and my last login was probably around 2002 or so. I saw Draxamus post here, so I figured I'd might as well post here, too. (No, I didn't really know Drax personally, but everyone KNEW of Drax.) I had a couple different handles back then, but stuck to WreakofHavoc for the most part as I gave up my King Mewtwo handle when I got a bit older.

I'm an easy going guy, not really looking to be too active here, but just satisfied with knowing this place is still around.

Posted by hater9237

Hello everyone Hater here. and an old member.
Nice to see you all and this is really an great thread..