Ok, this is so *** ****ed gay

Posted by MetalVox~55

Whoever is hacking this site seriously needs to stop. They're ruining the site, and it's making it's members not want to come back. This is seriously getting lame.

Posted by Trigger

No, Jesse doing nothing about it is what's causing members to be reluctant about returning. Video Game Chat gets hacked for a reason; perhaps Jesse should look into why that might be. Millions of other forums out there seem to manage to get by without being hacked as often as this one does, if at all.

"Hack" away, my friends.

Posted by The Judge

Whatever. It's idiotic, I'll agree, but what really gets me is that every time something gets deleted, Darkness Advanced goes too. It wasn't just enough for off topic, no, DA had to go, even though no other blog did. G*d D*mmit.

Posted by Skitzo Control

pwnt

Posted by junior senior

It's getting old. I'm just going to go on the main page and just check my blog and leave. If something happens like we all have to reregister again tell me.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I wish I had as much time on my hands to hack a bloody site. Really now.

I love how childish people are.

Posted by Fate

The boards getting cracked doesn't bother me. The thing that does, though, is how often it occurs.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Trigger: No, Jesse doing nothing about it is what's causing members to be reluctant about returning. Video Game Chat gets hacked for a reason; perhaps Jesse should look into why that might be. Millions of other forums out there seem to manage to get by without being hacked as often as this one does, if at all.

"Hack" away, my friends.

I dunno how hard it is to secure vBulletin. Lots of other sites seem capable of it--high profile sites even. Which accounts are being used to do this, again? If super mod accounts, then I thought Jesse disabled those from being able to mass prune. If admin accounts, then how are the passwords being discovered? ARE YOU BEING KEYLOGGED, JESSE

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I missed it. ****. Unless it had something to do with the massive slowdown last night...

Posted by inequity

The [url=http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122]Sex[/url] board was wiped out as well. I guess thats a plus.

Posted by -Shadow-

This is a large reason of why I don't come here as often as I used to. This site seems to have a definate weak spot since it seems to be hacked quite often.

Posted by Mystic Hero

All threads in the Community Board have wiped clean too. Wait make that the War Board too.

Posted by Poison

It

Posted by brownoystercult

Saturday, here we come! :link:

Posted by Poison

Quoting Roinkz: Saturday, here we come! :link:

I hope not :(

I can't afford to lose my progress :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I notice you suck Jesse.

Quoted post: I can't afford to lose my progress

What progress?

Posted by mis0

I'd be curious to know if this is our favourite furry fuck, Raptor. Trigger is right though, why the hell can't we get this peice secured?

Posted by Klarth

HEY, JESSE. UPGRADIFY.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: What progress?

Spam on the void (thread in bulb and angels blog), posts on my blog, and rep.

What progress?

Posted by Sterling

Quoting MetalVox~55: Whoever is hacking this site seriously needs to stop. They're ruining the site, and it's making it's members not want to come back. This is seriously getting lame.

i haven't seen anything that looks hacked

Posted by sabre

...the conspicuous absence of threads in the off topic board?

Posted by Fate

Hey, it saves me time. I guess that's a plus.

Posted by NegativeTrend

It wouldn't happen if Jesse would listen to me and block Raptor's entire netblock at router level.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: Hey, it saves me time. I guess that's a plus.

I thought you sat around being bored for a good portion of your days?

[/serious]

Posted by Fate

No, I got a job now.

Posted by The Judge

Ah. Doing what?

Posted by Fate

I'm a cute girl that makes nice sub sandwiches and greets people at a local dine-in place. :)

Posted by The Judge

What's the pay?

Free sandwiches I hope.

If not, strike and demand them.

Posted by The Judge

You need to be put through a day of hard labor to appreciate the job you have.

Posted by Ant

There goes old man Katzman preaching about what a hard job he has again.

In any case, I agree with what NegTrend said :)

Posted by Scorpion

Quoting MetalVox~55: Whoever is hacking this site seriously needs to stop. They're ruining the site, and it's making it's members not want to come back. This is seriously getting lame.

I'm sure they care very dearly.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: There goes old man Katzman preaching about what a hard job he has again.

In any case, I agree with what NegTrend said :)

*grumbles* Maybe if you worked a hard day in your life you'd agree with me.

Posted by Fate

It's not rocket science, but whatever. I do like the idea of me running around the dining tables and being called cute. Since I got the job, I've been losing weight. :)

Posted by Random

Is someone F***ing hacking it again? The Off Topic Boards seem to be erased. WTF mates?

Way to be observant.

Quoting The Judge: You need to be put through a day of hard labor to appreciate the job you have.

So what hard job did you have to deal with?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

What I don't understand is how the boards keep being restored to earlier and earlier backups.

Oh, and also, rofl sandwich artist.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Angelwing: So what hard job did you have to deal with?

I work at a f*cking steel mill, where for 8 hours a day I lift things that weigh more than twice as much as you, and then I go to college only a few hours after that, making my weekends filled with homework and my weeks filled with manual labor. That's the hard job I have to deal with. What do you have to do?

Quoting The Judge: I work at a f*cking steel mill, where for 8 hours a day I lift things that weigh more than twice as much as you, and then I go to college only a few hours after that, making my weekends filled with homework and my weeks filled with manual labor. That's the hard job I have to deal with. What do you have to do?

I was merely curious as to what you did, because I only knew that you had worked at bk and wal-mart.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting The Judge: I work at a f*cking steel mill

Congratulations on throwing your heterosexual reputation on this board away!

Posted by Fate

I am a sandwich artiste.

Why did I think of something sexual when I read that?

Either way, Judge, stop working at a steel mill. That's the last place you should be working at.

Posted by Fate

I make evey sandwich a good one. :-*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: HEY, JESSE. UPGRADIFY.

Yo moron, when was the last time upgrading fixed it. Never. Some sites are still back on the version two boards with no trouble. It's called hackers geting the password and of course just like this time, any time some one comes along and mass prunes, it's a super mods password that they got. This time it was Linkman's account.

The only IP address to show other users with the IP address is...

* EAT_me_judge 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Linkman 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* neko love 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

And no, mass prunning was never disable because mods would of course cry and ball for not being able to do it. (It's disabled now.)

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Jesse Smith: Yo moron, when was the last time upgrading fixed it. Never. Some sites are still back on the version two boards with no trouble. It's called hackers geting the password and of course just like this time, any time some one comes along and mass prunes, it's a super mods password that they got. This time it was Linkman's account.

The only IP address to show other users with the IP address is...

* EAT_me_judge 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Linkman 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* neko love 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

And no, mass prunning was never disable because mods would of course cry and ball for not being able to do it. (It's disabled now.)

You're so much more respectable when you don't talk like an idiot.

Posted by Ch

Quoting -Shadow-: You're so much more respectable when you don't talk like an idiot.

I agree but he can be funny sometimes.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Grrr!!!! I would much rather talk like a wacko than normal! Grrr!!!!! It usually takes a hack for me to talk normal.