Protoman thinks he's funny

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Edited out

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I like how it involves me. But yeah, Hyper seems to have gotten the same thing.

[11:49:57 PM] Matt: i shaved christ: btw u cnat psot dis vampro is kock lovr he call evr1 fagz
[11:50:15 PM] Vizard: You're drunk, aren't you?
[11:50:24 PM] Matt: dude it isn'tme
[11:50:33 PM] Matt: this i shaved christ guy started saying that
[11:51:05 PM] Vizard: So, you're drunk?
[11:51:17 PM] Matt: ye- NO
[11:51:32 PM] Vizard: Silly Hyper.
[11:52:23 PM] Matt: i shaved christ: VAMPRO LOVZ COCk
[11:53:09 PM] Vizard: Oh... I see. You're relaying a message. Well, that's good to know.
[11:53:19 PM] Matt: indeed
[11:53:33 PM] Vizard: Who is he anyways?
[11:53:44 PM] Matt: dunno, probably that guy who pretened to be poison
[11:54:26 PM] Vizard: Pretended to be Poison? I don't recall that...

Either way, the guy seems like fag. Which makes me sad.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Well, it's Protoman. He's a funny guy, you have to admit. I mean, haha. Fag? Ur mom? No way. :)

Posted by Azusa

If you knew it was a waste of time, why'd you go along with it for so long? ~.-

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Azusa: If you knew it was a waste of time, why'd you go along with it for so long? ~.-

'Cause I had nothing better to do.

Posted by Azusa

If you knew it was a waste of time, why'd you go along with it for so long? ~.-

You'd think it would've become obvious at "ur mom lol pwn azn ballz in ur momz azz".

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hence the "nothing better to do".

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Azusa: You'd think it would've struck you that the conversation wasn't going anywhere at "ur mom lol pwn azn ballz in ur momz azz".

Yeah, that's why it was a waste of time.

Posted by Azusa

It was a double post. The second post was just the edited version of the former post. My apologies.

Posted by Ch

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/Run.jpg[/IMG]
I can't belive HE tried to be funny....:\

Posted by Klarth

protoman IS funny, though. you're missing the point, all of you.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Klarth: protoman IS funny, though. you're missing the point, all of you.

Funny doesn't describe him, at all.

Posted by Proto Man

What the heck, that isn't me! I wondered what Hyper was on about when he said something about me harrassing people on AIM (which I did not do)

#1. I only have two AIM SN's Pr0todude (for forums & friends online) and CowboyJMB (my old one which I only use for family now).

#2. I don't type like that

#3. I haven't been online for a long while because of Highschool starting.

Maybe you guys should try asking ME if it was me or not before jumping to conclusions. I don't know if someone was trying to pose as me, and frame me or what, but whoever he/she is, is an idiot, and I think it's the same one who gave Poison problems.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Protoman: What the heck, that isn't me! I wondered what Hyper was on about when he said something about me harrassing people on AIM (which I did not do)

#1. I only have two AIM SN's Pr0todude (for forums & friends online) and CowboyJMB (my old one which I only use for family now).

#2. I don't type like that

#3. I haven't been online for a long while because of Highschool starting.

Maybe you guys should try asking ME if it was me or not before jumping to conclusions.

Just let them be Protoman, the more you argue the more they'll think it was you. Stay out of the topics and let them die off, then everyone will forget and start blaming someone else.