Street Fighter Alpha Generations

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Its the prequel to Street Fighter Alpha and will be coming out october 25th. From the look of it, it will be focusing more on Ryu and Akuma, and the preview contained LOTS of fighting between them. It looks really awesome, however the downside to it is it's only an hour long :\. But still....it should be way better then the dissapointment that was Street Fighter Alpha. Discuss.

Posted by boomstick

Do you any links or pics, I'd like to read more.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Seeing as this is the first post I have seen from Shin Akuma in a very long time, I don't think he may get back to us for a while. I would also like to see some links too.

Posted by Azusa

[url="http://www.streetfighteralpha.com/"]http://www.streetfighteralpha.com/[/url]

Posted by Shin_Akuma

^^^^^^

Posted by Arczu

I really want to see a good fighting scene. Half the reason I wanted to watch SF movies was because I wanted to see how they execute the fighting moves that we see in the games, but they seemed somewhat toned down. Some of them weren't even used at all in one I saw a long time ago, just some basic fighting. I can't remember the name of that movie, but it involved Ken and Ryu and they were in a city for some reason, maybe NY.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Quoting Arczu]As long as Akuma and Ryu actually fight, I'll be happy. Shame on Capcom and Manga Video for putting Akuma's face on the front and back covers of the Street Fighter Alpha movie when Akuma only shows up for a few seconds. There's nothing like the movie ending just as Akuma and Ryu are about to get it on.

And yes, any fan of Street Fighter than hasn't watched Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie, should. They're very respectful of the source material, unlike the TV series, which was just as good but different.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Quoting Big Boss]I saw the advertisement of the film in the Street Fighter II #0 issue.

By the way, any SF fan should collect the Street Fighter comics. I'm sure Udon wouldn't have had such a long waiting period between issue #14 and the new series if people ACTUAL BOUGHT THE ****ED THINGS!

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Quoting Big Boss]