new Devin Townsend is coming out

Posted by Klarth

http://metal-archives.com/release.php?id=89481

Apparently the drumtracks are done and not much else is known except for the tracklist and the dvd bundle! I'll probably buy this one on launch day. Devlab disappointed me, so this could be a welcome return to the sounds of Infinity or Terria.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Clever title they gave the album.

Either way, I'll check it out when it hits the net.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoted post: 11. Sunshine & Happiness

Ha, beautiful.

I'm not a huge fan of Devin's works (they're alright, not bad), but I'm sure netman will make me check it out regardless. Here's hoping it's good.

Posted by Richaod

Should be interesting. I thought Terria was pretty good, Earth Day in particular.

Posted by coromoro

As long as it isn't too similar to Devlab, I'll get it. :p:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Richaod: Should be interesting. I thought Terria was pretty good, Earth Day in particular.

You and the other thousands of DT fans out there? Everyone cites it as their fave, but I think Bastard was a better song. :P

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

YOU OWE ME

Posted by Klarth

i do?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

all of you do

Posted by Klarth

May I ask what for?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

mentioning Devy so long ago

Posted by Shade

Quoting Klarth: You and the other thousands of DT fans out there? Everyone cites it as their fave, but I think Bastard was a better song. :P

Pshaw. Life is the best.

I don't really like Devin that much, but I might sample this at FYE or something.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: mentioning Devy so long ago

eh, I've known he existed for about four or five years sir! maybe you should get devin townsend himself to thank you for getting the rest of the world into his music :)

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Klarth: You and the other thousands of DT fans out there? Everyone cites it as their fave, but I think Bastard was a better song. :P

Well yeah, probably. I haven't listened to all his songs in detail, but I should.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]YOU OWE ME
netman deserves credit for practically everything. Particularly the massive Nightwish/Dream Theater crazes.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm pretty sure I got Netman into Devy

Posted by coromoro

I remember netman saying he started listening to Devin Townsend because of Devin Townsend's guest appearance in Ayreon's The Human Equation.

Unless you got him into Ayreon. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I just remember mentioning him a bunch of times on here and he mentioned to me on AIM "oh and I'm really starting to dig Devin Townshend" too.

Posted by netman

Yes I'd heard Devin on Ayreon before, but Bj mentioned his solo stuff was good

GIVE HIM THE CREDIT

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

YEEEsSSSSSSSS