Poll for 007 ninja's blog

Posted by sabre

Title: ALL TIME HIGH
Subtitle: ~official rita coolidge discussion forum 2005~

It'll keep his poo off the main boards, and if we need to ban him then we can always baleet it again. The capitals in the title must be acknowledged, apparently.

So vote >:[

Posted by Klarth

Was he ever really doing any harm other than ruining the new harry potter book for everyone? If he wanders onto the main boards I just tend to ignore him.

I say aye.

Posted by Iris

As long as he never leaves his blog, I'm fine.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I voted no, but if it'll keep him away from the main forums, fine. Jesse, you need to make it so we can ban blog mods.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linkman: I voted no, but if it'll keep him away from the main forums, fine. Jesse, you need to make it so we can ban blog mods.

[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Speedfreak

You're all boring losers with no sense of humour. The man is hilarious and deserves ban protection, blog him!

Posted by sabre

mrkatana0: you know
mrkatana0: since i'm a people person who is aware of the public's opinion
mrkatana0: i'll keep my gimmick to the blog
Sabreydoo: :o
mrkatana0: :o

Posted by Jesse Smith

How about I give him his blog but don't make him a mod of it??!!! :D (Then you can ban him later this week when he is a n00bie!!) :D

Posted by S

Jessie actually said something that made some sense.

It'll be another four years before I see this again, won't it?

Posted by Ant

Huh, that does make sense...

I still said no, but if that were possible, then sure.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah! I'm not supposed to make since!!! I just want it to be easy to ban him!!!! er WHY was he only banned for 30 days????!!

So when a n00bie I don't want banned, get's banned, it's for good, while some one who I wish was banned, only get's 30 days behind bars. Grrr!!!!!