And the Arcade contest winner is.....

Posted by Jesse Smith

ZEN.

He hasn't picked out a game yet, but I'm sure he will soon.

Posted by ZEN

The scoreboard says I have 79 titles. Is that a typo? I only counted "73".

*Starts looking around for uber rare expensive game* :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah!! Even if it does have a little fuzzy math there, that's still 10 games higher than Gravitar who might be in the upper 50s if every game was counted. er the 10 games that you cheated on are of course deleted from the score!!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by brownoystercult

I feel Gravitar should also be able to get something. Possibly a greatest hit?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Or a medal in the form of a banner.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Roinkz: I feel Gravitar should also be able to get something. Possibly a greatest hit?

er he did, a year ago!!! :D

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gah!! Even if it does have a little fuzzy math there, that's still 10 games higher than Gravitar who might be in the upper 50s if every game was counted. er the 10 games that you cheated on are of course deleted from the score!!!!!! :D:D:D

I just wanted to make sure the scoring was correct (don't want any controversy).
And I only cheated twice. Once was for that "golf game" that scores backwards (everybody cheats on that one though) and the other time for the 'Star Wars' flying game because it has "TAB targeting". That score got wiped out by the crash however.
Any game I had with a "scoring glitch" was posted in that one thread. I didn't count how many GravitaR had though so I thought it was close.

With that said, please send me my shiny new copy of 'Steel Battalion' for X-Box.
The original one (not the sequel) and "Complete" too, of course. :D

!

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting ZEN: With that said, please send me my shiny new copy of 'Steel Battalion' for X-Box.
The original one (not the sequel) and "Complete" too, of course. :D

!

Haha, I doubt Jesse would do that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Plus, the game sucks for the amount of money you spend on it. Though... if you're going to get it for free... then that might be a different stroy. Just as long as you get the controler with it.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Roinkz: Haha, I doubt Jesse would do that.

It could be worse. At least it's not '[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/NES-Nintendo-Bubble-Bath-Babes-by-Panesian-Complete_W0QQitemZ8215399195QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]Bubble Bath Babes[/url]' for NES.

Quoting Vampiro: if you're going to get it for free... then that might be a different stroy. Just as long as you get the controler with it.

Yeah, that was kind of the point.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah! I said game!! Not a 'system'!!! You know what I mean. (You want that system, then sell it and make a nice $250.00 and then get five other games!!! Nice trick!!! :D:D:D ) *Thinks I better post the 3 um high fine print that you can only read with a microscope!*=== Keep it under $75.00!! :D:D

And you missed a little info!! You don't want me to have it sent da game to

Wacko
123 Wacko Street
Wacko, Wacko State 13370

(PM me the info!)

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Vampiro: Or a medal in the form of a banner.

heck no. if i got jack poop last year for coming in 2nd and being the #1 girl, he gets nothing either.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gah! I said game!! Not a 'system'!!!

Actually 'Steel Battalion' is just a game (it's just really expensive cause it's super rare and comes with a gigantic controller).

Under $75? In that case I choose 'Ninja Gaiden' (X-Box). I've been wanting that game since the first day it was released but never got around to buying it (probably because I didn't get an X-Box until just recently).

Quoting Vampiro: Or a medal in the form of a banner.

I will use my "not-so-elite" banner skills to offer up the prize...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/2nd_place.jpg[/IMG]

Quoting NES Queen: i got jack poop last year for coming in 2nd and being the #1 girl

Okay you get a "prize" too...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/3rd_place.jpg[/IMG]
There. It even says "#1 Girl" with a nice "Candy Tetris" backdrop.

So that's all. Big thanks to Jesse for the game in advance and much love to all the skilled players who fell before me. Mwahahahaha!!!

Thankyou all - goodnight. I will NOT be competing* next year.

~ZEN

*Frequently and compulsively

Posted by Gravitar

Thanks everyone for yet another fun summer contest. I have to give ZEN many props for winning this year and being a good sport at the same time. Some of you know that i won last year and being such I felt (even after the poll) that I shouldnt go all out and try to repeat the feat. I did honestly try for a bit though, but Zen was just to much for me. Maybe if I hadn't of helped Jesse add more games it would have been closer :)

Ha's!

Congrats again ZEN on winning this years Contest. I bow to thee gaming prowess and banner making skills :)
Also congrats to NesQueen for being the #1 Female contestant for 2 years running! I bet she makes it 3!

GravitaR

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, next year both of you try to become the first member to win the arcade contest TWICE!!! Only one visitor in the last nine years has won two of my contents, The Duckfather! :D

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, next year both of you try to become the first member to win the arcade contest TWICE!!! Only one visitor in the last nine years has won two of my contents, The Duckfather! :D

The Duckfather is my idol! Somebody make him come back.

As for the competition, if I'm around next year I might play a little. Maybe just to get super hi-scores for the games I actually "like". There needs to be better and more fun games though to keep people playing.
Maybe I can get that first place champion guy from arcadeonline.com to join here too. That would shake up the competition (that guy is way too good).

To Gravitar: 86900 points on 'Burger Time', and you were not trying your best? That's frightening. It was a respectable finish though. Then again it's not like the scores have been erased. We can still keep battling it out if desired.

(Psst Jesse... Add the tournament hack...)

Posted by Jesse Smith

::Add the tournament hack

I don't think it's been made!

v3arcade died about six months ago because it was turning in to game piracy headquarters. And of course the last two batches of games were mostly crummy!!!!!!

Posted by Gravitar

Quoting ZEN: The Duckfather is my idol! Somebody make him come back.

To Gravitar: 86900 points on 'Burger Time', and you were not trying your best? That's frightening. It was a respectable finish though. Then again it's not like the scores have been erased. We can still keep battling it out if desired.

(Psst Jesse... Add the tournament hack...)

148700 Burgertime Champ now. That a little better Zen? I could go higher on it also.

GravitaR

Posted by ZEN

Just posting a pic of my prize. That's all.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/ninja2.jpg[/IMG]
As you can see... it's had a tremendous effect on my wellbeing. However, the neighbors are starting to grow concerned over my recent "rooftop jumping" antics.

Anyway, thanks for the 'Ninja Gaiden' game Jesse (you are now my favorite administrator here at VG Chat).
I'll be playing this one for now. No more arcade for quite awhile.

Hiyaaaaa!

Posted by Jesse Smith

NOW do you weirdos believe me that the contests arn't scams!!!!!!

Quoting ZEN: (you are now my favorite administrator here at VG Chat).

er I'm da only administrator here. :( No one else will take the spot. :(:(:( *Really wishes Hyper would want to be an admin.* Oh well!!! :D

Posted by scylla22

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gah! I said game!! Not a 'system'!!! You know what I mean. (You want that system, then sell it and make a nice $250.00 and then get five other games!!! Nice trick!!! :D:D:D ) *Thinks I better post the 3 um high fine print that you can only read with a microscope!*=== Keep it under $75.00!! :D:D

And you missed a little info!! You don't want me to have it sent da game to

Wacko
123 Wacko Street
Wacko, Wacko State 13370

(PM me the info!)

[quote=Jesse Smith]
It's summer again, and once again the Arcade contest has started!! All scores have been deleted. Who ever has the most titles at the end of August wins a free game of his/her choice.

Screw that, jesse. Your original rules are that you can pick any game if you win the contest. So just give the guy his prize. You really should've put a pricing point in there before a winner was declared.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting scylla22: Screw that, jesse. Your original rules are that you can pick any game if you win the contest. So just give the guy his prize. You really should've put a pricing point in there before a winner was declared.

1) "Game" does not equal to "System"
2) There's no game that would be higher than $75.00 in value
3) Learn to read OR stop posting.

Posted by Ant

Huh, too bad this Zen guy doesn't more on the other boards here. Seems like a decent member.

Posted by Roth

Good job, Z.E.N. Yup... Z.E.N and I are friends. He's my friend. I love you Z.E.N!