i keep this board ALIVE

Posted by 007 ninja

confirm/deny/lock

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

partial confirm
partial deny

no lock [spoiler]yet[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

ok, I'm tired of vgc ****ing up, so I won't be coming here much at all.

So have fun!

Posted by 007 ninja

ANGELWING YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A HUGE DRAMATIC THREAD IN THE COMMUNITY BOARD SO YOU CAN GET LOTS OF REP AND SYMPATHY

GEEZ.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Boo, I disagree with this thread for two reasons. A) 007, and B) What Lisa said.

YOU'LL BE BACK!

Posted by The Judge

I'm getting sick of this. May leave.

Posted by Ant

I don't give a ****, so I'm not B)

Quoted post: I don't give a ****, so I'm not B)

Ditto. Wow, it got shut down for one whole day. Big deal.

Nah, I don't care about it getting shut down for a day. When it continues, things get lost, jesse is stupid, is when I hardly even bother to come here anymore. I've almost resorted to only posting in this blog, a few others, and one or two main boards. I guess I just don't have a whole lot of time, either, but I'm not leaving FOREVER. Just for days on end. I still love you guys. :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

thats forever :(

maybe even weeks!

Quoted post: I still love you guys.

That's a lie :(

This thread make me sad :(

Someone lock it :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Angelwing: maybe even weeks!

lets nuke it then, with boulders

OR BETTER YET, NUKES!

Posted by The Judge

Corgies

or Dakota Fanning

I love you most, Vampy. :)

Are you coming to see Therion!?

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/nightwish.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: Are you coming to see Therion!?

HAH, I wish. I didn't even realize it was tomorrow. If it was on the nineth, I wouldn't have had a problem, since then I would have a few friends to drive down with (my two main friends are away for Labour Day weekend). So, no unforunately I am not. Which makes me sad, since the next best thign would be the Opera House in Toronto... and I don't think I could ever hate a place more than the Opera House...

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Ant:

I never saw a picture of ant before :(

EDIT : Oh nvm I see a site on the bottom

Bulb makes me laugh. As in, win.

Posted by Ant

yes you have you silly.

Besides, I'm not that emo.

Posted by 007 ninja

no you think you're japanese

lmfao that really is ant, though.

Vamp: Too bad you couldn't come. It would have been fun. :(

Quoted post: Vamp: Too bad you couldn't come. It would have been fun.

Indeed, indeed. Are you actually going, though?

Of course. I bought my tickets last week, or the week before. I'm going with someone though, because it's no fun being a loner (sometimes). Plus, I don't want to get raped by myself!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

getting raped in a group is always more fun

Quoted post: Of course. I bought my tickets last week, or the week before. I'm going with someone though, because it's no fun being a loner (sometimes). Plus, I don't want to get raped by myself!

Of course, of course. Makes quite a lot of sense. Especially the loner bit. It's never fun to go to a show alone. People are like "LOL UR ALONE" and you're like "... yeah :(".

Quoted post: getting raped in a group is always more fun

You can't get raped in a group. You can only get raped BY a group.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

two helpless girls walk buy, 8 mexicans come out and rape them

2 groups

8 mexicans

do the math, its a group rape

Quoted post: two helpless girls walk buy, 8 mexicans come out and rape them

2 groups

8 mexicans

do the math, its a group rape

No, no, no. You see, since there are two girls, the guys have to split up, as do the girls. So instead of their being one huge gang-rape, there are two groups of gang-rapes. So, you could say there's a 4:1 ratio. Thus, four men raping one girl, while another four rape another one. Proving that you get raped by a group, not in a group.

Even if some of the men switch up after awhile.

The only way it would work is if it were an orgy instead of a rape. A situation were the girls were more willing. Thus, they could "connect" the two groups.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

No see, the two groups the re connect

thats why in the news you always hear "a group of blacks/mexicans/******s" raped a young girl

In this case, it wouldn't change. It would still be one group of mexicans and one group of young girls

No, but since there are two girls, there has to be two groups. Like I said, whether the guys end up switching girls every two seconds, they would still be going from one group to the next. The only way you could have on group is if the two girls were connected (sexually). But for that to happen, they would have to be into it, or sexually excited. Which, if they were, it doesn't become rape anymore.

There are exceptions... but just not enough for you're argument to actually work.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Are you saying that because there are two girls there are two groups? Wouldn't that by the same standards be saying that since there are eight mexicans, there are eight groups? So by your standards, every switch around would be more than two groups, it would be at least 5 groups of switching in and out. Rather than just saying that there is a group of girls and a group of mexicans and that both combined create a larger interacial sex movie. So vamp, please explain this further :mad:

I'm going to have to go with Vamp on this one. :(

Posted by Pit

You only get raped in a group if you were hanging out with that group. What Vamp is saying is correct! If the two girls are in their group and 8 mexicans re in a nother group and they confront the two girls, their group is raping them.

Quoted post: Are you saying that because there are two girls there are two groups? Wouldn't that by the same standards be saying that since there are eight mexicans, there are eight groups? So by your standards, every switch around would be more than two groups, it would be at least 5 groups of switching in and out. Rather than just saying that there is a group of girls and a group of mexicans and that both combined create a larger interacial sex movie. So vamp, please explain this further

What the **** are you talking about? Here, I'll draw what I mean:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/Rape.jpg[/IMG]

Now, there really can't be bisexuality. The reason I say this is because the girls would have to be into it, or sexual excited. Then it wouldn't consitute as rape, instead it would be an orgy. AND if the Mexican's connected through bisexuality, they probably wouldn't have a reason to rape two girls in the first place. That's the way I see it anyways.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Pit: You only get raped in a group if you were hanging out with that group. What Vamp is saying is correct! If the two girls are in their group and 8 mexicans re in a nother group and they confront the two girls, their group is raping them.

No dude, hes totally saying that the two girls go from one group to two groups, not that the girls are one group and the dirty mexicans another.

Unless now we have an argument where as there are two groups and in each group someone is getting raped, or that one group is raping the other.

My diagram explains what I mean.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Vampiro:

You know what vamp, I give up.

You had to draw a ****ing picture, I can't even compete with that :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

You know what vamp, I'm going to draw what I mean :mad: for fun, and because its childish also

How does 007 ninja make such awesome threads

Quoted post: You know what vamp, I'm going to draw what I mean for fun, and because its childish also

I know exactly what you mean though.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

:cool:

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Vampiro: No, no, no. You see, since there are two girls, the guys have to split up, as do the girls. So instead of their being one huge gang-rape, there are two groups of gang-rapes. So, you could say there's a 4:1 ratio. Thus, four men raping one girl, while another four rape another one. Proving that you get raped by a group, not in a group.

Even if some of the men switch up after awhile.

The only way it would work is if it were an orgy instead of a rape. A situation were the girls were more willing. Thus, they could "connect" the two groups.

there*

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Vampiro: No, but since there are two girls, there has to be two groups. Like I said, whether the guys end up switching girls every two seconds, they would still be going from one group to the next. The only way you could have on group is if the two girls were connected (sexually). But for that to happen, they would have to be into it, or sexually excited. Which, if they were, it doesn't become rape anymore.

There are exceptions... but just not enough for you're argument to actually work.

one*
your*

omg thanks for fixing my typos guy!

No, but seriously, cut it out. I don't care if I make mistakes. I don't thoroughly go over all my posts to make sure there's no mistakes. If anyone does that, they automatically fail.

Posted by 007 ninja

i'm just kidding around seriously what's your deal i'll kill you

Posted by Poison

Quoting 007 ninja: what's your deal

Bj plz.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Never ever post again, unless someone else has posted after 007 ninja. You sir, have been warned.

Posted by Pit

lol itz capn jack sparrow argh he'z a pirate but oh noez hez also... dun dun dun

Posted by 007 ninja

jack sparrow more like solitaire
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3200/js0120bv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by 007 ninja

comments/questions/hate? sent it to [email]007ninja@gmail.com[/email]!