Power supply shorted out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote=Support]Your power supply shorted out. This caused damage to the drives in the system. The original drives will not allow the server to boot up. We have installed a new drive in the server.

Grrr. I'm a curse!!!!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah! And now the hacker is back! Remember last December??!!!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

RAWR He's in my account now. :mad:

Posted by Fate

Who's in what account now?

Posted by The Judge

What's going on?

Posted by Fate

I don't know.

Posted by Boner

If there's one thing about VGC that we can all rely on, it's that it isn't very reliable at all.

Posted by Kal

someone is hacking the site? well also, last night i wasn't able to get on this forum.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Kal: someone is hacking the site? well also, last night i wasn't able to get on this forum.

You picked a bad time to join VGC. Try coming back next spring.

Posted by Fate

Next spring still has an April in it.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Fate: Next spring still has an April in it.

Yeah, but that's just Jesse being a wacko, not so much VGC getting hacked.

Posted by The Judge

How bout during winter?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Judge, notice your board threads are back where they should be!!

Posted by The Judge

Yes, but they were there before this happened thanks to Sabredog. But thanks for noticing. :)

Posted by loony636

So let me get this straight...There was a power shotage which shorted out all the drives in the server, so a new drive was added. So everything is back up and running. Hacker? Who was the hacker? Is he back now? I'm so confused.....

OH DEAR wacko NO! I HAVE NEGATIVE REP AGAIN!

Posted by Sean Fury

Explanation: Hacker got into Linkman's account, deleted, banned, and moved stuff. Site went down last night and today because the power supply for the site was damaged because it was on a specific harddrive which malfunctioned and therefor the site could no longer run. They installed and new one and fix`d.

The hacker probably spilled coffee on it =(

Posted by loony636

This teh sucks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

And yes, I changed (wacko)'s rep power to zero, banned him/her and changed the password to dsfgyw43ojgrt5e58jirsgu8459ues er you get the idea. Even I don't remember what it is!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: ... and changed the password to dsfgyw43ojgrt5e58jirsgu8459ues er you get the idea. Even I don't remember what it is!!! :D:D:D:D

For a fleeting moment there, I actually thought you'd been dumb enough to post it. ^^;

Anyway, thanks for the hard work, Jesse.

Posted by loony636

Quoting Jesse Smith: And yes, I changed loony636's rep power to zero, banned him/her and changed the password to dsfgyw43ojgrt5e58jirsgu8459ues er you get the idea. Even I don't remember what it is!!! :D:D:D:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (continues for infinity). My last hope of ever having postitive rep again, gone. *cries*.

Posted by verystrait42

D@MN!! when jesse used the back-up data it took away the 20 rep the judge gave me

Posted by Klarth

What a shame. Because, obviously, with out a reputation of at least 20 you'll never wind up being a respectable VGCer for all of your three-day stay here.

[SIZE=4]haha hey someone lock the thread or something bumps are really idiotic[/SIZE]

Posted by mis0

I'm an idiot bumping this thread!

Posted by Klarth

Nah, you aren't. It's already at the top of the board save the stickies, so you're just playing a normal idiot today!