does any one still whatch Sonic X?

Posted by RAHU

I remember last year i used to wake up early just to whatch Sonic X and when ever we went out id always set the VCR, (in fact thats who i learnt how to set it) then for some reason i stoped. has any one else done this?

Posted by Arczu

I'm sure LOTS of people set their VCR's to record programming they are going to miss. But maybe not for Sonic X.

They've already aired all the episodes last I recall. But nothing beats the first episode... except maybe the Biolizard ones, but seriously, that was probably the best one

Posted by Fox McCloud

I only seen one episode of Sonic X. Since that one episode, I haven't watched it.

Posted by eternalchaos

I saw three episodes of Sonic X. I really liked them but for some reason I never continued watching...strange.

Posted by Linko_16

That's how it usually is with shows you like. When you get out of the habit, you can easily forget all about it.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Linko_16: That's how it usually is with shows you like. When you get out of the habit, you can easily forget all about it.

I think the most troubling part is waking up at 8 in the morning, Or else I'd be able to watch any morning show easily without getting up.

Posted by The Punisher

See where that’s your problem, mine is the exact opposite. My soul was lost when they removed Kirby :(. Now when I wake in my caffeine deprived state, something like Sonic X or Ninja Turtles is on. I like the first episode of Sonic X, but after that, it just seemed like it was all going down hill.

Posted by Zeta

I only watched it for the SA1/2 things.

Posted by Alex_DX

I am whaching Sonic X but[IMG][/IMG] not wery much.I what yo see episode 60 http://www.teamartail.com/sonicx/viewimage.php/78/images/098.JPG

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I still watch it for some reason.

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

I dont really watch programing from video games unless its Sonic Underground...i love that show

Posted by Ayume Tachinaba

You do watch Sonic X!You get up early so you dont miss it!Don`t ever lie to chats,Ami!

Sis youre such a rat!And furethermore,Im telling!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Sparkle the hedgehog: And furethermore,Im telling!

Omg...omg...omg...wtf? :D

Sorry about my sister!she`s such a rat and HAS to ruin everytheing!

Posted by Roger Smith

This thread just got more laughier.

Posted by Chrono

I watched a bit of Sonic X once and was extremely annoyed by the high pitched babbling of the ridiculous rabbit and amy rose.

the original Sonic cartoon was much better! It actually had entertaining characters (no dumb pink rabbits), and Sonic wasn't a twit!

Posted by lanzer

Quoting Zerk: I watched a bit of Sonic X once and was extremely annoyed by the high pitched babbling of the ridiculous rabbit and amy rose.

the original Sonic cartoon was much better! It actually had entertaining characters (no dumb pink rabbits), and Sonic wasn't a twit!

so in other wards youre annoyed with the 4Kids VAs too. i stopped watching after i heard they replaced the sonic adventure VAs in the sonic games im still boycotting it.

Posted by Crazy K

I don't believe I ever watched it. I may of one day flicked the channel to it and viewed it for a few seconds then turned it, but I don't watch Sonic X.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Chrono: the original Sonic cartoon was much better!

AGREE'D! Jaleel White voicing Sonic FTW!

Posted by naughtydogy

i watch sonic x...and im 14! but latley ive been typing a story about sonic with my own charectors. any one wanna know about it i will be happy to tell

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting lanzer: so in other wards youre annoyed with the 4Kids VAs too. i stopped watching after i heard they replaced the sonic adventure VAs in the sonic games im still boycotting it.

The guy who voiced Sonic before that(Jaleel White;aka Urkel form T.V.'s Family Matters) had quit just before Sonic Adventure and a new guy showed up who's name I can't recall but I think that his contract was for 10 years at 10 million dollars and maybe you guys might notice that the 4kids VA's are somewhat close to their in-game voices.

Posted by talents

Yea I kinda still but i don,t think it comes on now.

Posted by coolness432

sorry to all of you who watch sonic X and love it but I just hate it I am sorry. I used to watch the one with just Tails and Sonic and the Saturday Morning one (the one with princess Sally) but this was just...stupid I hate that kid.....

Posted by Miles "Tails" Prower

I watch the Japanese version. I hate the English version. I will never forgive 4Kids for ruining it, cutting out all the goodparts: ESPECIALLY the ending of the series with Tails!!! They deleted that and I was really angry.

Posted by StaticShock

HELLO!

LOVELY ANIMATIONS ARNT THEY...

Posted by StaticShock

BLAH
I DONT WANNA BE A NEWBIE...

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

yea, i watched like one episode of that (on video at my cuzins house) and i'd watch it if i could catch it.

Posted by Creedence

Dude, in 06, he spelled watch wrong, wonder if he ever gets on. Doubt it, but even if I new how to check I wouldn't bother. But, no, it never comes on.

Posted by yugi12

I still do whatch sonicx and to provet I will name all the charectors in sonicx:SONIC,ANY,TAILS,KNUCKLES,SHADOW,CHRIS,CREAM,CHEESE,DR.EGGMAN

Posted by yugi12

U LIKE SONICX TO COOL O AND I LOVE UR USERNAME TO AND BETWEEN U N ME (Im a gril)

Posted by yugi12

I LOVE SONICX AND THE CHARECTORS BECAUSE THEY R ANIMALS AND I LOVE ANIMALS:):):):)

Posted by yugi12

I LOVE UR USERNAME AND UR PICTURE TO, THEY LOOK COOL:):}:):}:):}

Posted by Inuyasha

Ya I still watch SonicX its a pretty awesome show. I just haven't seen the final episodes.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man sonicX was dope but who was using a vcr... even back in 2005. man.

Posted by brawlman20000

i still watch it.
lol.