Metroid Prime Hunters Online

Posted by Speedfreak

Well it's confirmed, Metroid Prime: Hunters WILL be an online game. Rejoice!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Someone beat you to it ;)

Posted by thelaststand

i heard Prime isn't going 2 come out till sometime in 06 now, true or false?

True

Posted by Apathetic

:(
Well hopefully Ill have cash by then and wont be caught by bandits.

Posted by Drewboy64

Oh ***, I don't think i can wait for this. Online multiplayer already sounds good, but has anyone seen that singleplayer video from the Penny Arcade thing? At first when I saw it I thought it was a video for the third Metroid Prime on the Revolution or Gamecube, but then I realized those were DS graphics. Man, this game looks great, like a naked, female model.

Quoted post: Oh ***, I don't think i can wait for this. Online multiplayer already sounds good, but has anyone seen that singleplayer video from the Penny Arcade thing? At first when I saw it I thought it was a video for the third Metroid Prime on the Revolution or Gamecube, but then I realized those were DS graphics. Man, this game looks great, like a naked, female model.

Link? Too lazy to go and find it.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Drewboy64: At first when I saw it I thought it was a video for the third Metroid Prime on the Revolution or Gamecube, but then I realized those were DS graphics.

I wouldn't go that far, but they are bloody good graphics for DS. It's really amazing what they're done.

Here's the vid.

[url="http://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/media/videos/pax05/metroidhunters_1.wmv?PHPSESSID=48368a62db1e541dccff67"]http://nintendonow.e-mpire.com/media/videos/pax05/metroidhunters_1.wmv?PHPSESSID=48368a62db1e541dccff67[/url]

Link didn't work, for to inform.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Speedfreak: I wouldn't go that far, but they are bloody good graphics for DS. It's really amazing what they're done.

Will, when it started it only shows the top screen, and they improved the way the gun looks and stuff. It just looked like the console version.
Anyway, I can't believe EGM said this game was "Terrible." They only tried the multiplayer, though, and that was before they knew it was online.

Gaming magazines are also dumb.