was it worth it

Posted by The underground

Im here to say that i just picked up a psp for $100 with no box but i did get everything else and it works. Was it worth it?????

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yes. I paid $250 for mine, so you got really lucky. What did you get with it? I got a memory stick, headphones, a cloth to clean the screen, a soft carrying case, a strap, and this headphone volume control thing. O, and a free copy of the Spider Man 2 movie and this little demo disk that let you see previews for movies, games, and music.

Posted by Random

Yeah sounds like it was worth it. There aren't too many PSP Games out yet, but their coming soon. Theres a bunch of great titles coming out in the future. I would have bought it for $100 myself.

Posted by Arczu

Wow... $100 dollar PSP. You saved a TON of money that time.

I'd say that from a certain standpoint, it's well worth it. For only less than half the norm, you got all that stuff.

Posted by Sean Fury

Sell it for 200. Now.

Look at it this way, why would you want to watch a movie for the same price, at 1/16th the size? Same with the games, as most of them are on the PS2 and other systems anyhow. Why bother keeping it?

Now, if you sold that, you could buy at least 4 if not a lot more videogames for console gaming pleasures. OR, you'd be smart and save it for the next gen. systems coming out, which will be much better than playing a silly PSP.

Posted by Random

Eh... The PSP isn't bad. It does have good titles coming up. Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire III, Grand Theft Auto (if its not already out), and many more titles. But you are right, I personally put money down on an Xbox360, and I have to start saving up for a Revolution to pre order.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Eh... The PSP isn't bad. It does have good titles coming up. Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire III, Grand Theft Auto (if its not already out), and many more titles. But you are right, I personally put money down on an Xbox360, and I have to start saving up for a Revolution to pre order.

Yeah, I admit, the PSP has it's points, but it's an overhyped and overpriced product. Selling it and making a profit of 100 dollars in the process is far better than just having a PSP = good, especially if the money goes to a next generation console.

Posted by The underground

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Eh... The PSP isn't bad. It does have good titles coming up. Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire III, Grand Theft Auto (if its not already out), and many more titles. But you are right, I personally put money down on an Xbox360, and I have to start saving up for a Revolution to pre order.

I already put money on a 360 bundel from game stop i put 10% down on the omega bundel. which is $2000.

Posted by KoH

If you got a 1.50 you got a really good deal.

I'm just really pissed that there are only crappy games out for it. I really need GTA out. :-/

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting The underground: I already put money on a 360 bundel from game stop i put 10% down on the omega bundel. which is $2000.

What the hell is an Omega Bundel?

Posted by Vampire Slayer

http://gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp

Thats the Omega Bundle.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

$300 for my v1.5 PSP, $250 for my v2.0 PSP.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.