Kingdom Hearts 2 [Theories and Many Spoilers]

Posted by Sean Fury

I wrote this myself, taking various bits of information from diffrent websites scattered throughout the interweb. Have fun. New information added will be in red.

The Forms of the KH Body
I realize now, that Kingdom Hearts (the game) considers the body to be of three parts: The Body, the Heart(or Spirit), the Soul. The Body becomes the None Existent Ones (NEOs, the white heartless), the Heart becomes Heartless (the black ones), and the Soul becomes reincarnated (I guess) as another being. The latter I am not so sure about, but I know the first two are correct after re-reading the Ansem Reports.

Blonde Haired Kid (aka BHK)
I believe that BHK is perhaps the other Sora. You know how people talk about going to a diffrent dimension and seeing a diffrent version of themself (Watch the movie "The One"), well, maybe that's what happened in this case. In one world, Sora represents dark now and in Twilight Town there is another Sora (BHK) who represents light. Well, in the first KH, Sora was just a normal kid, but with a bit of a push, he left his home and traveled other worlds.

Maybe because of the hardship and the pain Sora had to go through to find his two best friends, this ripped that child-like innocence from him and forced him further into a real teenager style life (aka, black). Again, these are all just theories I've made up to try and put some time out of the way until KH2 comes out.

Quoting Ansem Report 13]When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story:
When you become a Heartless, a 'shell' of your former self is cast off. BHK is what appears to be Sora's shell after he became a Heartless in the first game. BHK also appears to have two friends as Kairi and Riku are to Sora, and they follow him around like Goofy and Donald. It's not confirmed, but close to be, that BHK is a playable character.

Namine
As with BHK, I believe this is the other Kairi. I don't have much to say about her, since I never played KH:CoM, but I've read up on her enough to know what her deal was. In trailers she is seen talking to BHK and obviously, if she appears in the game Sora will not remember her since his memories were regained.

King Mickey
The biggest question so far is to as why Mickey has chosen the darker wardrobe, and my only answer to this so far is one of two things:
A) By being locked in Kingdom Hearts with Riku, they both were consumed by the heartless.
B) He is a spy.
I heard that his voice is also going to be changed for a more serious tone, so who knows what this may bring?

Another Side, Another Story
Riku has been revealed as one of the two people in this video, and I think it's pretty obvious that the other person is BHK (After all, he's weilding the same two keyblades from the game trailers). Another Side, Another Story (IMO) is a rough indicator that it's talking about someone else's side of the story (aka Riku for Another Story, and BHK for Another Side). Riku is blindfolded, hm, obviously it would be because of the same reason Ansem was, the light of Kingdom Hearts was too much for him. Perhaps Mickey and Riku found a way out of Kingdom Hearts, and in the ASAS video, BHK throws Riku a keyblade, obviously this has significance to that they know each other, but not much more then that I believe, just to fight Heartless.

Kairi
Not many people know it yet, but the red-haired girl at the end of one of the videos has been revealed to be Kairi. In the video a girl runs out onto a beach to watch as a shooting star falls from the sky (Hello world traveling).

"Glowing Eye Unknown"
No, it's obviously not a 'glowing-eye' you dunderheads, it's hair. Blonde hair. Therefore making BHK the second unknown from ASAS and Deep Dive. Booya.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/SeanFury/Hosted%20For%20People/geu.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, I didn't know we had eyes that far up our head. Point to self.

Axel
Definate fight in KH2, seems to be on the of the only 'Orginazation' members still alive.

Lexaeus and Zexion
Obviously these two were beaten in KH2, Lexaeus used the last of his power to drag Riku to the darkness and Zexion got his a/ss beat by a Riku clone. End.

Larxene and Marluxia
The other two known members of the order, but again, I never played KH:CoM so I am unsure as to what happened to them.

The Organization and Diz/Ansem
Unknown: What do you want?
Axel: I got bored, what with you hogging the hero.
Unknown: Perhaps YOU'D like to test him.
Axel: Perhaps I would.

The first confrontation with Axel. I believe this bit of speech means a great deal more then the comical sense it brings to mind. I think that by fighting Organization members, unbeknownst to Sora, he is actually being tested to see if he would be fit to become one of them. Since we know Ansem is the red guy from the trailers (aka Diz: http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Kh2+diz&btnG=Search) and information has also been released that Riku is working for the Organization. Furthering my theory that Sora is being tested to join them.

Diz is not only fighting against Sora, but he is also fighting against the orgnization, despite his similar attire. Diz appears to be the 'shell' of Ansem when he was turned into a Heartless.

Auron
Unlike that wimp Cloud, Auron cannot be pursauded by the likes of Hades. My guess is that Auron had died, hence why they're in the Underworld, and Hades has bargaining to send Auron back if he'd kill Sora. Of course, Auron would not do such a thing (he's so badass) and tries to kill Hades, but he disappears and is all like "Sh!t".

The Drive System
The drive system is a sort of...fusion between Sora and Goofy, and Sora and Donald. Just like with the Trinity, you cannot use the Drive system with any of the other world characters. When you Drive with Goofy, you become the "Braver/Red Form" which is focused on power and lets you use two keyblades. When you Drive with Donald, you become the "Wise/Blue Form" which makes you faster and increases your spell power.

THE PLAYABLE LEVELS
[QUOTE]Hollow Bastion, where the game opens.
"Fabled Countryside"/Beauty and the Beast
Fabled Countryside
- Quaint/Peaceful Village (one said the latter, another the former)
- Forbidden Woods/Forest
- Beast's Manor

"Ancient Greece"/Hercules
Ancient Greece
- Thebes (City)
- Mount Olympus (Colosseum too!)
- The Underworld

Those are the confirmed worlds though, these ones below are hinted at and etc:

Nottinghamshire/Robin Hood
Camelot/The Sword In The Stone
Prydain/The Black Cauldron
Victorian London/The Great Mouse Detective

The Mulan, however, I know has been confirmed because I've seen trailers with many Mulan-esque characters. Plus, this gives no mention to Pirates of the Carribean, and we all know that will be there. Everything except that quote is my words, k. ;)

These are the KNOWN levels to be in the game:
Nightmare Before Christmas: Christmas Town, Pirates of the Carribean, Aladdin, Hercules: Ancient Greece, Mulan: Ancient China, The Lion King: Pride Rock, The Littler Mermaid. Have been confirmed.

[B]NEW FF CHARACTERS[/b]
Seifer, Fuijin, Raijin, Vincent, and Yuna.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Nice info, it it wasnt for the Cloud being a wimp comment i might have given you some rep.[/COLOR] :p:

Quoted post: King Mickey
The biggest question so far is to as why Mickey has chosen the darker wardrobe, and my only answer to this so far is one of two things:
A) By being locked in Kingdom Hearts with Riku, they both were consumed by the heartless.
B) He is a spy.
I heard that his voice is also going to be changed for a more serious tone, so who knows what this may bring?

[COLOR=Yellow]By spy i'm sure you mean spy of the Organization seen in KH:CoM. One theory is that King Mickey and Rikku are spying on the Organization, that's why they are both wearing Organization Cloaks. A third theory is that the Organization is not evil as shown in CoM, but for now we just don't know.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: These are the KNOWN levels to be in the game:
Nightmare Before Christmas: Christmas Town, Pirates of the Carribean, Aladdin, Hercules: Ancient Greece, Mulan: Ancient China, The Lion King: Pride Rock, The Littler Mermaid. Have been confirmed.

[COLOR=Yellow]Pride Rock(The Lion King) and Atlantica(Little Mermaid) were confirmed by Buena Vista of Disney, not actually Square-Enix. I wouldn't get too excited since Buena Vista said Pride Rock would appear in the first Kingdom Hearts, which it didn't. . .[/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]Nice info, it it wasnt for the Cloud being a wimp comment i might have given you some rep.[/COLOR]

Auron > Cloud
I love Cloud, but Auron is a God.

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]By spy i'm sure you mean spy of the Organization seen in KH:CoM. One theory is that King Mickey and Rikku are spying on the Organization, that's why they are both wearing Organization Cloaks. A third theory is that the Organization is not evil as shown in CoM, but for now we just don't know.[/COLOR]

Yes, that's what I was talking about, how they are inside the XIIIth Order as spies. That thirdy theory you're talking about is half-and-half, because they want to stop Sora (the protagonist), thus making them antagonists, and people always view antagonists as the bad guys, as they try to stop the 'hero' or protagonist from reaching his or her goal. In this situation, it just happens that the XIIIth Order are all shells of people (I heard this was confirmed, not sure) and are trying to stop Sora like Ansem did, just not for the same reasons. Maybe they want their bodies back.

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Yellow]Pride Rock(The Lion King) and Atlantica(Little Mermaid) were confirmed by Buena Vista of Disney, not actually Square-Enix. I wouldn't get too excited since Buena Vista said Pride Rock would appear in the first Kingdom Hearts, which it didn't. . .[/COLOR]

True. But it's always a possibility.

About time someone replied though =(

Posted by Xenos

I've heard of the first two theories many times--I hope KHII will be as exciting as it is now.

BTW, I did not say anything.