Untold Legends: Warriors' Cove

Posted by HappyCamper

It looks alot like the frist, but a different story, better graphices, online play, and different characters. To me it looks almost the same as the the frist, I don't think I'm going to get it.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Lol, are you kidding me? Have you even read anything on the game? It has a totally new combat system, unlike the fun-but gets boring hack'n'slash. There will be new combo moves, say a monster is about to attack, an Ogre is about to do a fore-hand smash, his stomach will be open for a special attack by holding down the square button, which will reward you with 1)Extra Loot. 2) A critical hit. 3) an Area of Effect ground smash. And in the sequel there will be actual cut-scenes with voice dialog, unlike teh obnoxious little chat bubbles. and the annoying little mouse interface in menu screens is going to be gone, now it is going to be a smooth grid esque menu type. There will also be much more backstory on the character you play, you may be Magical, Warrior e.t.c, but each class has they're own little beast transformation, by collecting little spirit orbs from defeated mob's. By collecting those orbs you're filling up a bar, when the bar gets full, you can wreak havoc in you own, specific beast form. With extra attack power, more health, etc. So...No. It's none like the first game.

Have a nice day.

Edit:
No paragraphs FTW

Edit again:
BTW
It's Warrior's CODE, not cove.