Finish

Posted by project101

IVe started lot of fights but my opponets never finish with me this time I want to finish the whole fight so dont join if you dont plan on finishing

Ill use dameon

Posted by Beowulf

Very well. You will be my first fight, but oh so lookin' forward to it. You may have arena choice and please leave an intro with it.

Posted by project101

Deep in the canyons of new mexico there were loudcrashes and breaking noises acompanied by grunts and screams a little ways in to the canyonsyou see a huge dust cloud beyond closer look you see the shadow of some man that seems to be throwing huge boulders and other various things otu of the cloud he stopped and was breathing heavy catching his breath as he heard some sort of movement he sniffed the air but only got dust after a huge sneeze he leapt into the air and began sniffing again he growled and his eyes flashed red someone was there" who's there and why do you bother me while in training" he sunk back into the dust cloud he began throwing around dust and rocks to make the cloud thicker and bigger as if to hide he was going to ambush this person and then eat them for energy as he resided into the cloud pressing against the walls of the canyon and surppressing his energy flow so he could not be sensed by who or what ever was out there

Posted by Beowulf

[indent] Noon was upon the desert. The air was spoiled and untammed...vast and smelled like one hundred crusaders. Dust-like fog clouded the site, too blury even for a prophet. An inhale of sand and agony had set sail...[/indent]

Beyond time, Hell and death one man has survived the grasp of fates' merciful hand to seek vengeance for his father and his kingdom. To shed no evil, but to slay and rejoice and live forever as an immortal through which his very battles would burn the scar of his grace. Wound after victory, tales have been told, but one is before this great man and must challenge him within. A soul that has been corrupted and left no pity but to wonder the lands in hope of new life. Yet a pagens mind absorbs the situation differently...a fight to mark down for further immortality.

(Gotta get to work..finish the rest in a bit)