Nido vs Flionk

Posted by Flionk

4 years and 14 days ago, I came to this place a newbie. My first 'battle' was with Nido, the best of the best. Like any newbie I hardly knew what I was doing and the battle ended quite quickly. But not a week later, after some training, Nido declared that I'd improved enough to face him again in a real fight. Thus began a 2 year long battle. It was deleted twice during the times when the board was being hacked and Jesse was insane. We started over one last time, and finished at long last. What follows are our complete profiles and our first and final battles. I post it for the veterans to reminisce of our old glory and for the newbies who never saw it to know what came before.

Nido, if you read this, I thank you once more. You started me on the path to good writing and I am ever grateful for it.

[center][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/Frieza2000/nido.gif[/IMG]
vs.
Flionk[/center]

Name: Nido Vensuvious
Race: Drevalrisian Age: 24
Height: 6'5
Weight: 257 lbs.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Green

Background: Nido was born on Drevalran, Planet of Flame. Being of such a race, his body is naturally aligned with fire, and therefore he is immune to it. Nido spent his early years training to become an expert swordsman, and underwent the ways of spiritual teachings to further branch his inner powers out into full blossom. When Nido was nine years old, the forces of United Nations Spacey tore through Drevalran in their death path for universal domination, and in their wake, completely and utterly obliterated Nido's town and everything in and around it. Both of his parents were killed in the assault, and had he not been in the distant mountians of Volcateus, he most likely would have joined them.

The UNS promptly took over the planet and began to enslave it's surviving citizens, including Nido with them. It was about six years later when Drevalrisian ally Celevis bore down attack on Drevalran to dislodge the UNS control, and Spacey responded in style, taking after Celevis in rampart fashion.

Celevis, meanwhile, had sent rescue squads to Drevalran in the diversion, and Nido was included upon the arriving transports. They tore away from the planet as UNS realized their occurences, and wasted no time to answer. United Nations Spacey layed waste to Drevalran with experimental Hypothermal Nuclear Gravity Laser technology onboard their massive Assault Carrier "Nocturnal Dismay", destroying Drevalran and all who remained on the surface of the planet. Nido returned to Celevis, where he did his best to carry on life.

Some five years passed before Nido took off on his own mission to find the United Nations Spacey, having tempered his battle tactics to the pure maximum and gaining unique runic powers in the process, along with a new found purity of soul gained through a divine fusion with his inner self, unveiling even more mysterious power within. Nido eventually made his way to planet Frieza 79 on his galactic travels, where he engaged with a renegade mercenary named Jean-Luc Cougar. Nido learned of the Holy Galatic Empire, a traveling force of liberating justice for the galaxies, who themselves led their campaign of power to destroy and stop the evil of the UNS. Nido was soon met up with the Empire's leader, Emperor Frieza Ignum III, and upon a series of meetings and displays of his powers, was accepted into the Empire by Frieza himself, Vice-Emperor Elec, and Head of Intelligence Joe Smoke. Nido served under the Empire for two years in both the mainstream as a strategist and mercenary, and in the Imperial Mecha Force, Jean-Luc's elite Space Force air units.

Not long thereafter, Nido gathered his own conciousness into reality as he gathered his own forces into one, and formed the Galactic Land Attack Force, which would come to be the Holy Galactic Empire's base of an army. Nido was promptly promoted to a Field Marshal to bear him at the rank level of Grand Admiral Cougar, and the Galactic Land Attack Force was split into two groups, Field Marshal Nido Vensuvious commanding the first unit, and Field Marshal Marcus Ginyu commanding the second, with Nido himself leading the full base of the army under the supreme command of Emperor Frieza.

Throughout the following missions and bloodshed, encounters with the United Nations Spacey came fast and furious, and vicious wars between the galactic superpowers tore through the cosmos with rampart force. The Imperial Mecha Force and Galactic Land Attack Force worked together in their warfare, and advancements were made more and more as the UNS continued their strike on the Empire.

Four years have passed since Nido's acceptance into the Empire, and their mission remains the same as the UNS continues their plan of universal domination; with the Empire blocking their way. Nido uses his powers of militia intelligence, runic elementals, and pure power of skill to aid in the Empire's defense and assault as one of the members of the Duo of Destruction, Jean-Luc and Nido's partnership of a rouge unit team force, and has been involved with several air raids, ground strikes, infiltrations and strategic planning all through the times of the bloody wars. Time lives on, and hearts grow strong...the dawn of new beginnings lays in wait of Nido and the Holy Galactic Empire.

Natural Element: Fire

Runic Element: Holy

Weapons
Oath of a Fallen World: A three foot long, solidified stone sword ored from the finest of minerals gored from the depths of planet Eden. The sword is three inches tall from top to bottom, and is a pure dark green in color, with engraved runes lining the sides and a blade crest of carved diamond atop the stone base to create the true power of the weapon. The hilt is forged from hardened natural lava stone and enforced with silver ores, which is then wrapped in a black leather.

Crysknife: A milky-white dagger of approximately eight inches which is believed to be crafted from the carved tooth of a Shai-Halud, a massive sandword of several stories in height and hundreds of meters in length, found within the deserts of the distant desert planet of Dune (dubs to Frank Herbert, R.I.P.). The dagger shines with a brilliant light seemingly cast from it's own being, and it's curved blade sparkles in magical fashion with unseen inner beauty and unknown runic forces.

Lance of Oracion: A five foot long, pure silver lance with two sides of three intertwining spearheads laced in gold and ored in crystal. Divine angelic powers lies in the heart of the legendary spear, and this weapon is only used when Nido is in his Immaculate enchatment or second form, when it is extracted from the spiritual realms through the powers of Nido's Foldspace. Not a common weapon of use, but destructive when that use is shown. Holds spiritual energetic powers and holy magical abilities in it's powerful depths of might.

Chiaro: The heavenly double-sided curved blade of pure angelic essence found as the left arm of Nido's final battle form. This weapon was only seen once, and was used in a spar of the Empire in which Nido defeated Emperor Frieza with it in Nido's most vicious and violent battle yet. Not much else is known of this, not even to Nido.

Clothing
Torso: Nido wears a midnight black sleeveless shirt which covers over his chest. A dark blue sash hangs from his left shoulder to his right hip over the shirt, laced with the runic spirit powered medal given to him by Frieza following their most recent of battles.

Arms: Nido wears solid stone rings of multiple colors on his right hand, all ored from his home planet of Drevalran and granted to him at the age of five by his father. Each ring is engraved with a unique design and expert craftsmanship. Nido wears fingerless leather gloved around both hands, and dark red cloth bands around his upper arms. Mysterious tatoos of native bearings decorate Nido's portions of his exposed muscular arms.

Lower Body: Nido wears common baggy black cargo-style pants, and uses the atheletic shoe of an Airwalk Lasek as his footwear.

Battle
Trademark Moves: Infest, Radiant Gale, Blue Spiral, Flaming Rage, Absolute Zero, Darkness Nova, Noish's Promise.

Enchantments: Immaculate, Divine, Abyss, Dark Descent.

Special Powers: Foldspace, Phasing.

Finisher: Crimson Note, Angelic Descent.

Form 1: Nido
Form 2: Seraph
Form 3: The Fallen One
Form 4: The Seraphim Demon

Note: Rarely goes past form two, and has only accessed form four once, and will most likely not resort to it again. Again, usually admits defeat when form two is completely beaten.

Weaknesses: Nido has one real weakness that is yet to be discovered. As far as he knows, only one warrior, a warrior of the Empire itself, would be able to exploit the powers needed to unveil it.

Name: Flionk

Age: Estimated by galactic law enforcement to be between 18 and 26

Height: Estimated by galactic law enforcement to be between 6'2 and 6'5

Weight: Light, otherwise unknown.

Species: Appears human

Hair: Black, uncombed, anime style

Eyes: Black

Posted by Flionk

[center]The Meeting[/center]

Flionk
The Most Craziest Whacko!

I'm crazy, and I like fighting! I think I'll try this out. I don't care who I fight, how many of you challenge me, or where the fight takes place. I just want to try it out. Warning: All challengers may be disturbed. Challenge at your own digression.

Image taken from A Shrine to Frieza
http://www.angelfire.com/vt/GreatRPG/friezagoku20.html
[|:^) GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud co-writer of the currently unpublished Copyright Enfringement Saga.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: x.xx.xxx.xxx

08-07-2001 10:35 PM

Nido
The Angel Paladin of Darkness

I accept. The arena shall be a rocky desert area, eclipsed by a setting sun. You may move first. I am immune to fire, resistant to darkness, and specialize in holy. Good luck.

ashes of our dead."

The Angel Paladin of Darkness- Elite Sim Battler Supreme

Overall Sim Battle Record
85-19-6

VideoGameChat Sim Battle Record
5-0-1

Flionk
The Most Craziest Whacko!

I have no immunities, but am resistant to magic and psychic waves, and specialize in insanity.

For my first attack...
::blows up sun::
We now have 8 posts to live. Use them wisely.

Nido

Insolent mortal. Angels need not a source for which to live. *Without warning, Nido explodes outward in attack, drilling a tempered fist into Flionk's gut. Muffled cracks signal broken bone as the warrior falls to his knees, and a quick knee to the face proceeds to draw first blood, a crimson stream flowing from his mouth. Nido finally rears back as he lowers his stance and snaps forward in a low kick, drilling his heavy boot into Flionk's face as mashed bone and splattered blood sends the newcomer crumpling to the dry stone floor.*

Knuckles
The Red Hot Blazer

Hey ummmmmmmm Floink...you do know that you are fighting the best sim fighter here you know!!!

Flionk

The best fighter here?! Uh...well, may as well continue. Best to learn from the master, eh?

Flionk gets up, battered, and bloody, and manages to press his only potion of healing to his lips. His splintered bones heal, and he regains free movement. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to use that. Especially so early in the battle." he says to himself. He rushes at Nido, and prepares to attack. Flionk throws out a barrage of ill-thought out punches and kicks, which are easily dodged by Nido, him being a much more experienced fighter than Flionk. Flionk decides that he'd better try a diffrent form of attack.

Countdown: 6 posts until planetary destruction.

Nido

*Nido waste no time upon completing his dodge as he he rises to a stand still, hands flaring in crimson flame. A bulging mass of torrenting heat warps up and down the build of Nido's arms, and before long his palms are home to a set of raging fireballs. The Angel Paladin whirls in place as momentum favors the warrior, and as he coils back, his arms spring outward, setting the attack to the forces of fate. The fireballs arc forward as the roar through the air, tendrils of searing flame dripping to the ground. Flonk freezes in place as the wave of death moves in, and is knocked head over heals as the twin blasts explode on his chest in a lethal unison. Flames spill over Flonk's flesh as skin fades to charred black, and blood seeps from the timid cracks in the ruined epidermis as Flonk flails to the ground, body a furnace of destruction.*

Flionk

Flionk, charred and broken, rolls franticlly, trying to smother the flame. He then struggles to his feet. "Well, this is a lot tougher than I expected!" he says, gasping for breath. He mumbles some unrecognizable runes, and a faint purple glow surrounds him. Then, with a quick motion, he juts his arm straight outwards. The front of his arm, after the elbow, can not be seen. There is a small black glowing ring around the point where his arm vanishes. A second later, he reaches his arm back out from pseudo-space, holding a small black rod. Clenching the rod with both hands, he gets a menacing look in his eye. He waves the rod in a circular motion, and chants. "Nun dak para ho zji!" And aims the rod at Nido. A cluster of pure energy blasts from its end. Obviously anticipating this predictible attack, Nido moves out of the beam's path. Flionk continues attempting to hit, but to no avail, as Nido's speed is far too great. Nido works his way towards Flionk for a counter-attack. Nido jumps into the air, and prepares to hammer the slow Flionk into the ground. But, unexpectedly, Flionk points he rod straight downwards, flashing a quick barrier around himself. Nido is thrown back as his blow strikes the shield, barely wounded, but lands on his feet and rushes towards Flionk (probably preparing to tear him up for his insolence). Flionk then unexpectedly raises the wand, and begins moving his arm forward, as if to make another blast. But anticipating the delay of the blast, Nido correctly decides that he will reach Flionk before he blasts. However, Nido did not notice that the rod has left Flionk's hands. It strikes him unexpectedly, and imbedds itself in his gut and explodes, releasing all the remaining energy it had. He screams in agony as the extreme pain fills his body. He is flung back 5 feet from the blast, and lays on the floor, blue smoke rising from the hole in his stomach.

"Pretty good for a newbie, huh?" Flionk says arrogantly.

Countdown: 4 posts until planetary destruction

Nido

*Nido chokes for air as he lay smashed into the ground, torso wound smoldering from nasty energetic wounds. Pushing off the ground, Nido makes his way to his feet, the blue smoke fading to reveal a faded greenish black char in the Angel Paladin's flesh. Pushing the pain into a far corner of his mind, Nido braces himself for attack, and reaches to his side as he grips his golden sheath. Pulling ever so gracefully on his battle companion, a solid steel clang signifies the entrance of Nido's dreaded weapon. The five foot crystallic sword shimmers from it's clear diamond blade, the double edge tip of the sword fluroscent in it's silver embedding. A gold crested base lay signature for the hilt, ajorned with runic gems and a lacing of platinum alloy. The smooth glow of the holy blade gives off a slight hum of power, the whitish blue glows signifing the massive power held within this weapon, knows as the Blade of the Paladin. Without further ado, Nido juts outward with a slice fast as a flash, but Flonk is quick to parray. The block isn't too useful for long, as Nido spins in place, releasing his blade from the lock while bringing it around to slice a swinging gash into Flonk's left hip, carving a nasty embedding of crystal through flesh as blood drains down the warrior's thigh in a crimson streak of hellish red. Taking the momentum to his advantage as Flonk withers at his wound, Nido makes a second attempt at his forward stab, and scores it with potent accuracy. The shimmering blade pierces through the left side of Flonk's mid torso, cleaving past bone and gore as it cleaves through the flesh of his back. The now blood soaked blade pumps it's lethal energy into Flonk, jolting his body in pain, boiling blood and cracking bone as crimson streams squirt from the gaping wound, splattering in runic designs on the rock wall behind the point of impact. Flonk chokes on the blood rising in his throat as Nido uses his free hand to smash a devastating punch into Flonk's jaw, shattering his mandible while pushing him off the blade, his limp body crunching into the bloodstained rock wall before sliding down in a smudge of red, sword wound throbbing with intense agony beyond words.*

(To answer your question, I don't do fanfics, but do write short stories. As for me being the best, I'm against arrogance, so I wouldn't comment on that, but as for you, you're a lot better than most newbies I see. Actually, you're better than some veterans I see....a bit of improvement and you'll be up there among the ranks.)

Flionk

Better than some veterans? Thanks! And here I thought I was doing horribly! Well, let us continue.

Nido's left hip begins to tingle. He shoots a questioning glance at Flionk. He is still as he left it, bleeding on the rocks. The tingle suddenly becomes a shooting pain, and a quick glance reveals that he is bleeding! He then feels the same tingling sensation assault him, this time in his mid torso. He is then horrified by the sudden realization. The purple glow, the strange runes. Flionk had cast Martyr's Shield! (In case you have never heard of this spell, it causes a significant portion of all damage recieved by the caster to also be given to the attacker). Nido curses himself for not recognizing it earlier! Abruptly, he feels the agony of his own blade fly through him. Then the crushing blow to his jaw, and he falls back. Both fighters lay motionless on the dry cracked ground, their blood staining the rocks. Flionk is barely able to move his tounge in the proper way to mutter the rune to heal minor wounds (as he is too much of a newbie to know a stronger heal spell). "Uhh...lo...vi..." He regains just enough strength to draw himself back on his feet.

"Man...this guy's strong...better finish him off before he gets on his feet again...what's this?! My Martyr's Shield has run out! And I don't have the manna to cast another! No matter."

Flionk slowly approaches Nido, still on the ground from the blows. Flionk unsheaths his own sword, a thin, straight blade of ordinary steel (he's too much of a newbie to own such an ornate one). He is about to finish Nido off when he suddenly leaps off the ground. Nido grabs his blade and they begin to duel. The sound off crystal against steel echos about the land, as they fiercly force their remaining energys into the battle. Flionk recognizes Nido's obvious superiority in this field of combat. Flionk can see that Nido is just toying with him. The temperature rises as the wall of flames draws ever closer to the planet. Suddenly, Nido gets a develish look in his eye. With a mighty swing, Nido's crystalline blade flys through Flionk's, shattering it hopelessly. Having lost his sword, Flionk casts down the worthless hilt, and helplessly dodges Nido's attack. Seeing his end is neigh, Flionk draws upon his last ounce of manna. "Um oh ew ros!" he shouts, and begins to glow green. It takes Nido a second to recognize the runes, but notices the effects soon enough. Flionk moves with blinding speed. In a flash, he draws the poison-tipped dagger from his boot, gets behind Nido, and plunges it into the back of his neck. A shimmering point, oozing with blood, emerges from Nido's front side, as he screams in pain and agony. (I'm not sure how poison effects you, so I'll let you describe your reactions).

"Well Nido, you put up a good fight." Flionk says, gasping and panting for his life. "One more attack. That's all you'll get. Then I'll show you my true power. Are you curious? Then just wait and find out!"

Countdown: 2 posts until planetary destruction.

Nido

Immaculate

*Nido's sprawled body begins to quake with holy energy, and his spiritual ki warps into the dimensions of beyond. Dissolving his essence to the ways of light, Nido's energy of humanoid fractions begins to fade, and the virtue engulfs him. Angel essence begins to flow into Nido as surging white energy melts away his organs, bones, blood and veins, and a holy blessing of the heavens befalls his soul. His body is thrown into overdrive, and he achieves Immaculate status, denoting him with the life force of an angel. Rid of poison and healed of wounds, the glowing white Nido clasp his sword with a killer instinct, stepping forward mercilessly as his speed begins to increase.

With a flash and an inhuman roar, Nido smashes his blade downward, only to have Flonk move to the side. Nido's back elbow on the recoil catches him perfectly, splitting his already shattered jaw into quarters as the broken bone begins to jut out through his flesh. Face gushing blood now as Nido returns to face him, Flonk begins to fade to black, and suddenly gasp in horror as a splitting slice cleaves into his left shoulder. Bone splits under the forceful blade, and blood oozes greedily into a pool on the warrior's clothing. The Blade of the Paladin is fiercly torn out sideways, dislodging a chunk of the shoulder, spraying torrents of blood as gore spills to the ground. Nido proceeds to deliver a nasty kick to the kidneys as Flonk hunches over, opening a window of oppurtuniy. Raising his blade, Nido thrust the point downward into Flonk's exposed back, drilling through vertebrae as a latch is made, a complete piercing completed. Nido mercilessly hoist the blade upwards, taking Flonk with it. The bloody warrior lay dangling on the blade's tip, body a token of war, soul a dormant path of hopelessness. With a blink of the eye and a grin of the mouth, Nido gains his balance of energy, and chants the final words.*

Collera Del Ceito

*With a rush of colors and a soar of power, spiritual ki bulges through the blade, seeping into Flonk as his joints sprawl into overload. The open wounds explode with surges of blood, and the crippled bone masses crumble to bits. Nido slams the blade downward, Flonk limply cascading into the ground, as he wipes the blood of his sword off on his opponent's body and sheathes his blade. Noting the incoming flaring, Nido's wings burst from his back, and a white shell of magical protectiveness engulfs him as he takes to the skies at impressive speeds, flapping into the darkened sky with a battle's heat within his eyes.*

Flionk

Aw ****...

Well, I never expected to win, but had you let me live for one more turn I could have tied. I was
planning a really cool special attack. I'll post it anyway. We'll count this as a win for you, as
you're character is obviously superior, but let's end it a bit diffrently. I'd just like to say, ****
good fight.

Nido casts Flionk's dead body to the ground, and takes to the air to begin his escape. As
Flionk lay there, his pulse gone, his heart-beat a memory, a small bit of light breaks its way
out of his pouch. A fairy. It circles Flionk's corpse, focusing the essence of its being into him. The fairy is extinguished, and Flionk's life force retrieved. Flionk gets up, his wounds still gushing blood, and calls to Nido as he escapes.

"Hey Nido! Aren't you going to finish the job?!"

Seeing Flionk standing, Nido returns to continue the sport. Nido lands before Flionk, staring at
him, almost impressed that he's still alive.

"I was hoping to spark your curiosity with my threat of true power. Did I scare you? Oh well.
Good thing I kept that fairy in my pouch."

Flionk glances up at the sky, and feels the impending heat beginning to scorch his flesh.

"Well Nido, you are truly a most worthy adversary. I only hope I've proven to be the same. I've
certainly attained a new level of experience during this fight. However, because of a previous
mistake of mine, this planet will soon be gone. (I wasn't expecting a serious fight!) I guess we'll
just call our litte fight a draw. But before I go, I'd like to give you a little going away present."

Flionk reaches back into pseudo-space, and pulls out a small, round object.

"Now, Mr. Angel Paladin of Darkness, see the light of ***!!!"

Flionk pulls the pin and hurtles his Holy Hand Grenade at Nido. As it flys in the air, Flionk
reaches his arm back into pseudo-space, and makes his final remark before departing.

"I hope to face you again some day. You truly are a great warrior. Farewell. Chaos Control!!!
(So I stole it, big deal)"

Flionk vanishes in a flash, but Nido hardly heard the words he said. Nido stares at the object
hurtling towards him and wonders "Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?". Then the object
begins to shine, in such a way that it begins to entrace him, in such a way that it begins to
pain him. Unable to dodge, the object makes contact, and explodes in a flash of ***ly light.
Being an angel of DARKNESS, the grenade seems to have a more devestating effect on Nido
than it normally would. He is suddenly engulfed in flames of agony. The darkness within him is
polluted by light, and he feels a *** like wrath upon him. He is still wailing in agony as the
ground beneath his feet disappears. When the flames pass, Nido remains floating in space,
greatly wounded, the only survivor of the blast. Having no idea where Flionk had gone off to, he
has no choice but to go back home.

The End.

Like I said, you're the winner, I just couldn't let all that thought go to waste. I do hope to challange you again, once I've gained more skill. Until then, farewell...

Nido

****, I wasn't expecting you to be dead. Oh well, you put up a very good fight. You've got good moves, and know when to use them. You're very fair, quite descriptive, and fun to fight. I hope everyone else sees this, because you've given me the best battle I've had here so far. You have much potential for this, let me tell you. Thanx for the fight, and good luck in the future! I hope to see you around here more, we need people like you. Come join the seven vs. seven battle.

Posted by Flionk

[center]The Day of Reckoning[/center]

The Clan War being over, and Chrono having failed to reply for nearly a week, I may now give this fight my full attention. As I say always, if I ever at any point in time seem cheap to you, please don't hesitate to tell me. May the best man win.

"Crowds. Cars. Noise. Annoying, senseless chatter pollutes the airs of the bustling city streets. Hundreds of bulky metal boxes rolling back and forth, crawling slowly among the masses, excreting humans while accepting others at every point along the walk. Hundreds of thousands of people, all going some place, though they know not where or why. Incredible anger fogs the air, mixing with engine exhaust, creating a foul scent, an evil feel in the breeze. This place wreaks of life...the perfect place for a grand battle."

Flionk spits down from his high perch upon a huge building, looking with dusgust upon the fools below, periodically checking the sky for his opponent.

"I just hope the universe doesn't collapse yet again. It's becoming unimaginably more annoying, being thrown to opposite corners of a new dimension in the middle of our fight. It better not have been an act of his *** to save him from utter demise..."

Flionk recalls the past few weeks in his mind. After the first universal collapse, the fighters hadn't been thrown too far apart, and came back to the appointed grounds within moments. But the second time...they had been launched so distant that it took nearly a week to establish a simple contact between them, then another month or so to set up a new time and place. Flionk returns from his reminicing, and again scouts the skies for Nido.

"I should probably do something to help him find exactly where on the planet I am. Now, what attracts an angel...ah, yes."

Flionk closes his eyes, focuses his mind, as a rather large tremor begins to erupt below him. An explosion of gravel and concrete yeilds a large subway car, travelling, to the shock of all on-lookers, straight upwards. It burst into the sky, lurches about in a circle or two, then, in a brilliant flash of darkness, explodes, creating an incredible havoc amongst the surrounding twelve blocks of populous.

"Well, if he didn't see the flare, he'll likely sense the terror and death. I'm sure he'll be able to link that to me. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!"

"Hi sir!" an ignorant voice sounds from behind.

"BIG! What are you doing here?!"

"You told me to follow you." The large, mentally incapable purple cat replies, obviously not noticing the chaos in the city below.

"I said DON'T follow me!"

"Oh...well you should've put more emphasis of the don't."

"Get out of here before the Dark Seraph sees you talking to me!"

"The who?"

"JUST LEAVE!!!"

"Oh...ok."

Big begins to walk away slowly. Flionk throws a rather large piece of rubble at him, launching him about ten miles beyond the horizon. His humerous wailing puts Flionk at ease, as he again returns his watchful eyes skyward.

It took Flionk not long to realize that skyward was not the answer. A brief swelling of the elemental forces quelled within Flionk, the disturbance arrousing the awareness which was all Nido needed to be recognized. Flionk spun in place, grasped by the source of this flowing power, as he came to an eye level with Nido. The warrior stood across the plane of the building top from him, clothed for battle and trained for war. Blue-white glazings of pulsing energy sparkled around Nido's build, drawing in the outer forces of time and space with their wake. The dual orbs of solid red, Nido's daunting eyes, scanned outward like deathly radars as they gained ground and rose to connect with Flionk. Without a second word, Nido's aura flared into his body, disappearing from sight as an eerie momentary silence drifted over the rooftop.

"It seems we've come to meet yet again on our paths down this road of life...a harsh one for us warrior-types, at that. Pity we live in such worlds of chaos as these. But no matter."

Nido arched a muscular arm forward, settling it into his mode of stance as he steadied his senses for battle.

"Allow nothing more to hold us from what we've come destined for..."

Nido was no later out of discussion and into sprint, darting across the concrete rooftop as grey Vans pounded the makeshift arena's hard surface. Flionk wisped into a defensive pose, allowing himself a simple moment of preparation before Nido launched his introductory leap off of his left foot. The warrior shot into the air like a streaking star, whipping forward into a flipping motion before coming down with his right leg into the foundation of Flionk's skull. The dark man shook in place, more jarred than injured, which allowed Nido's landing to commence without interruption. Nido followed quickly through, crushing his right knee into Flionk's ribs, hunching the warrior over before clubbing his throat with a short-armed clothesline to send him decked to the rocky floor below.

"Let us make this one interesting...."

Nido grasped Flionk's shirt, pulling upward with his left hand, striking down his right into a punishing blow at the same time. Flionk met the fist jaw-first, glancing him out of Nido's clutch as shirt tore and mouth bled. Nido backed away, cautious of the power he knew Flionk possesed, before drawing his own pose of readiness. as a signal to welcoming the pain.

Flionk lay silent, motionless, bleeding slightly on the ground, as Nido stands back in preperation for the counter-strike. Nido becomes curious a few seconds later, as Flionk fails to rise. Knowing his opponent's decieving ways, Nido furtherly heightens his awareness. He notices a strange energy signal on the streets below, and quickly recognizes it as that of one of Flionk's pseudo-space portals. He then, at the shrill cries of a frightfull moterist, spins about, just an instant too late to prevent the oncoming vehicle from slamming into his spine at 90 MPH. He is thrown forward, and finds himself passing over Flionk, who was quietly relaxing on the ground. Flionk brings his fist up, throwing a swift blow to Nido's throat, rupturing the passage to his right lung, as well as paralysing the left side of his body, and accelerating him 30 feet into the air. Flionk, having returned to an upright position, extends his arms skyward and chants some unheard ruins. Many large black cloud form above Nido, at a speed which appears to be the product of time-lapse photography. From the heavens, a mighty rumble echos, a flash of vengance explodes, as the *** of lightning is given a target upon whom to release his rage. Three deadly bolts meet at Nido's skull. Flionk fixes his eyes on his opponent, watching as the fallen, melting angel descends towards the center of the concrete path below, leaving a trail of smoke behind.

Dropping to the ground, the body of Nido's flares first with washing electricity on impact, notes of the damage inflicted by the thunderous bolts. Secondly comes the aura, the aura energy exerted by Nido at the battle's start. The internal force, by now consumed and multiplied, mends into the being of Nido, replinishing his senses to rid the paralysis while jarring him with life force and flooding him with might. The warrior flings his feet forward, darting into a rising kick which exerts fully to bring Nido to a stand-still. Without wait, Nido launches forward off the force of his velocity, planting a booming right hook into Flionk's jaw, welcoming the follow through jab and closing roundhouse to exclamate his combo. Flionk flung sideways, beaten into the ground, as he sprung downwards and skided against the concrete. Nido smirked, a daunting appeal, as he shot an open palm forward to an acceptance of the wind elemental. Frighteningly fast gales swept under Flionk, rising beneath his feet and taking out his legs. The dark man flew, gliding on his opponent's force, riding the wind into his evident doom found present in a collision with a gaping brick building. Flionk slid downards, crushed against the crumbling rock, as Nido lowered his hand, drawing in the exerted force to be stored within his reserves, the consumption rates beginning already as the wind mended into spirit and mind.

The sky shone contemptuously on the demonic knight, as he lay in a pile of brick and morter from the ruined building. His jaw was now completely dislodged, and bleeding profusely. The crash had narrowly missed the pedestrians below (whether fortunatly or unfortunaly is your take), though fate couldn't spare them the fear engraved in their hearts. A panic was now breaking out, some fleeing, some gathering to see the cause of the commotion. Two good semeritans (men) rush up to dig Flionk out. Nido fears for their safety, and rightly, but has no time to warn them. As they offer the fallen warrior a hand, now noticing his garb, and starting to consider the abserdity of the situation. The air becomes filled with an awkward, distressing feeling, creating hesitation in everyones movements. Flionk angrily thrusts a hand through each of their chests, clasping the heart. The sky darkens, the sunny day suddenly devoured by a sourceless, wrathful pseudo-night. The helpless lambs haven't much time to experience their pain, but their chilling screams echo forever in infinity, as the unfortunate creatures are absorbed and reduced to a glowing white aura surrounding Flionk's hands. His jaw resets itself, and his blood vanishes, while his hands come together, outstreached to the shadowed figure watching from the ajacent rooftop.

"[COLOR=navy]SPIRITUAL FORCE OF DEATH!!!![/COLOR]"

A "Mother of Pearl" colored beam races at light speed and crashes into Nido's chest. Nido looks down in the 1.2 second delay to find a black and purple energy swirling over his armor. Seconds seem to trickle by, his mind caught in slow motion, and his eyes locked in a death gaze. In what is actually an instant, Nido's abdomon explodes, shooting him downward, through the building. He passes through several office cubicles on his decent, distiling a regretful fear in the doomed beings. Nido finds his rest on the sidewalk opposite where he stood originally. The blast had been fast and strong, so his innard chamber remained mostly intact, though he now finds himself missing intestines and a liver, melting skin seaping into the empty areas (there's also a hole in his armor where the blast had been). Blood flows freely from his ears and nose. Fortunatly, however, Nido has a hard head, so dispite the minor crater he has caused in the ground, he detects no cracks (though he does have one hell of a headache, possibly a minor concusion). The winged warrior looks up, and is terrified upon finding the 25 story building no longer has the power to support itself, and is now crashing down upon him.

Flionk watches with a grin as hundereds of lives are anialated crushing Nido's body. A wave of dust and debris approaches, but is pushed asside by Flionk's aura. A mass panic is now under way, and the dark man merily laughs a maniacal laugh, surveying again and again the horror his hands have created.

Posted by Flionk

Bleeding and downed, Nido is facing the ground once again. Crimson red stains the torn flesh of his open wounds, and ripping pain welcomes itself freely into his body. But this wreckage would not come to last.

Summoning a surge of power, a natural drive of energy, Nido centers his reserves of psionic might, and with one mammoth outburst, detonates a charge into his body. A towering red-orange ruse of power sleds over Nido's body as the crumbled tower is burned away, melting to ash and fading to dust. Light floods outward, pealing into the darkness, spilling across Flionk and illuminating the streets. Without further delay, Nido rises from his position, freed from his stone prison and awakened to his reign of power.

Flinging an arm forward, the assault began. A streaking slab of that same red-orange light fled down Nido's arm, lacing around his fingers and jetting off of his palms. Dual rods of condensed energy flung outward in sound-barrier breaking speeds, splitting gravity in their sheer flight which soon became nothing more than a miniature comet arcing along its way.

The mass of matter, photon and energy swirled nastily into a mending orb, folding along its own lines of the realms as gravity caved in and the powers absorbed into the void. The now sightless ray of death rode onward even further onward, and now broke the frozen silence of time as it sliced mercilessly into Flionk like a cleaver to a slab of pork.

Blood flew everywhere. The aura of Flionk whirred in place as the opposing energies of this foreign force melded into the atomic build, compacting molecular forces and bending the realms of energy and force. The resulting explosion was nothing short of spectacular in appearance, and at the very least, deathly in strength. Flionk folded into himself as his chest nearly split wide open, and the residing contents of the commencing blast ate into him without remorse. Flionk collapsed, blown back, riden by the velocity of the shot. Blood coursed from reopened wounds, and gore spilled from new ones. Bone remained intact, for the most part, and organ kept its build, although the tatters and wear of the energy were clearly present amidst them.

Nido stepped back, awash in aura force, sealed away into his own private space. Time passed freely, wisping into nothingess, welcoming the fate held within and dusting the realm with unseen presence of newborn fears.

Flionk again finds himself sprawled, bleeding, upon the cold, unwelcoming concrete. Dust fills the air, blocking out the sun, creating an effect which, visually, is much like that of nuclear fallout. The downed warrior, bathing in a small crimson pool, forces his hands up, towards his waist, to clasp a protruding hilt. As the metal slides along the interior of the sheath, a brilliant dark obscurity explodes into being, sweeping across the shattered pavement, instilling a fearful, almost hate-filled pain within all who may be near. Through the evil haze Nido can still see his foe, now slowly rising from the ground, awash in a deep purple flame which seems to eminate from the sword. He holds the blade in both hands, extended to the sky, edge turned to his opponent, now showing it without doubt to be the source of the eerily familiar flames. A chill runs up Nido's spine, as both light and heat seem to gradually fade from the world. Flionk's battered body readily absorbs the dark energy given off by the sword, borrowing from its charge, using it to repair flesh and bone, to strengthen and refresh muscle and tissue, to renew his great power and empower his flame of life. The dark man's aura explodes anew, as he turns, grinning, to face the Angel Paladin.

"How do you like my new blade? I call it 'The Sword of o_'. I spent weeks charging it full of energy just for you. What's that you say? You'd like a closer look? Well then, be my guest!"

Flionk bursts forth, and for the first time in months is given the privelage of sampling Nido's fine swordsmanship. The instant their blades clash, an enormous burst of energy shatters the ground beneath, and dispells the dust which chokes the air. Upon first contact, Nido is reminded of the true nature of the Des flames. He feels the tang of the simultaneous burning of body and soul; chilling of heart and mind; the incredible sensation which he otherwise never knows. Nido suddenly feels slightly weak, his thoughts become clouded, his motions stiff and hesitant. They clash for but an instant, and Flionk jumps back, then rushes forth for another attempt. Nido parries the blow, and the dark flames leap from the sword, carressing his flesh, gradually sending him deeper and deeper into an endless nightmare of agony and terror. Nido focuses his energies as best he can, but cannot overcome the ever intensifying pain while keeping up with Flionk's assault.

Nido can no longer continue; he makes a mistake, and is launched to a new level of torment as the foul blade makes a deep gash in his right shoulder. The sensation spreads through his body like a venomous plague, magnifying the already hardly bearble torture into a unquenchable void. Nido cannot help but cry out, as both body and soul become consumed in the dark flames. His thoughts and emotions are torn asunder, replaced by an confusing spiral of unrelenting hatred and contempt, who find Nido's besieged body to be an excellent focal point. The more he struggles against the pain, the further in he sinks. His flesh bubbles and begins to flake off in black curles of dead skin. Bone blackens and becomes weak and brittle. Blood boils, and begins to seep out through newly exposed muscles. His eyes roll back into his head, and he falls back in writhing agony. Though it seems to last an eternity, 'twas a much shorter time than when he first experienced it, and after a moment, the flame smothers itself. Semi-consious, Nido's hand twitches, reaching toward the sky, as might that of a child beckoning for its mother. The pain, the confusion, everything fades into blackness, as Nido is left in the dark, knowing nothing about him save a constant echoing of Flionk's horrendous cackle.

Flionk admires his new sword lovingly.

"Heh. Worth every soul I spent."

The flames of body. Oh, how Nido loved these. That baking, crisping of flesh and bone, the eminating heat of torturous realms, the elementals washing over and over again as skin stripped from skeleton and organs charred to ashes. That same luminous giver of light, the silence of life and death in one note. Drevalran, planet of flame...Nido was only nine. Back when his life was good, back when he could share his thoughts with Sarevia or bond his love with Alexia. A time when he could craft his blades and chip away in the training rooms. Red skies and dark nights...second sun and new days. Born in the Planet of Flame, raised in the pit of that flame. His body and the flame, and the flame and his body- they were one. And many warriors of his past knew his immunity to it. That bodily pain of the everlasting fires, that physical force of the unforgiving pain...all transfigured into storages of energy. Energy of the spirit.

The flames of mind. Immunities by none. The flames which racked into the psyche of a man, which drained the thoughts of a warrior and melted desires to molten mush. Those unquenchable flames, extinguished not by water, worn down not by wind and repelled not by body. These flames were which planted Nido into his current position, prone against the ground in a withered heap of flesh.

And so the summoning began. Forming the stored energy gained from the physical form of the Des flames, Nido tranformed this force into pure might, tempering his body with new found strength and filling his body with sapped power. The damage of soul and spirit was meld into the being of the physical body- the stored energies leaping the chasms between the worlds of realms and spirits. Nido felt his body twinge, an internal essence of mind rejuvenated. Eyes flickered into crimson flame as hands poured with flowing perspiration, welcoming no more love, no more bonding...no more humanity from this beast of a man in Nido.

Leaping forward with the Oath of a Fallen World in tow, Nido crafted his blade in element, washing a thick ruse of green and black into the base of the stone glaive. The wisping mass of power melted into the green stone, warping the weapon with natural spirit energy and filling it with negative forces of the deaths. The pure deaths of the sacreds- the virtue of the unseen. That holy energy flickered in light and folded in life inside the blade, which now melted into an oozing white which dripped downwards in a slow, pooling mass. But it would not come to be. The melting white soon warped in space, and hardened into a newly crafted shape. The pure blade was now hard as a molded diamond, formed into a bladed crescent which coiled around its own base and drafted upwards into a twisted, sadistic climax of jagged edge and pointed tip. The Oath of a Fallen World, now layered in divine energies, fled forward in its angelic grip, wielding to dispel the darkness and death held within Flionk.

Flionk buckled, and Nido struck. Time was not wasted as a blatant slash came to cross the waist, immediately splattering blood across the purity of this holy sword. The opening attack was but a mere warning, for the following jab caught Flionk at a bad time. The whiteness plunged beneath clothing and flesh, driving through the shoulder and flowing out the back. Nido pulled back on the blade, draggin a limp Flionk to slide up to Nido's face.

"Worlds won't live by threads of faith..."

Flionk's eyes simply fluttered open and shut, undecisive to their want in this false world. But as Nido spoke, his face seemed to glow, an unseen inner radiance revealing to the world. Holy essence burned in Flionk, demons of the inside bellowing in destruction from their opposer.

"....welcomings of life are never to be true..."

Nido forced the blade farther, sputtering trails of blood cascading from the gaping wound.

"....silence in the shadows shows only death..."

Flionk finally cried out in pain as he sulked onto the blade, blood draining from eyes and ears.

"...yet fate radiates in black and red."

With this, Nido's radiance went to a blinding state, and an explosive blast of summoned energies erupted from the base of Nido's form. Flionk thrashed wildly, overcome by the desolation, thrown into chaos by the foreign soul and crushed into agony by the opposing force. Sight was stolen and senses nulled as power jolted into the blade, richocheting Flionk through the side of the twisted point and driving him head-first into the torn ground. His body impacted with velocity enough to tear a normal man in two, but for Flionk, he simply sled downwards with a trenching, bloodied trail forming in his wake. Nido formed in sight, a lonesome star in the empty night, as he baked himself in warming light, residing still from the overdrive of energy. The man smiled, a sadistic smile, a smile enough to chill the hearts of souls frozen on the brink of time. The blade flickered in Nido's grasp, entitled energy filling the physical and claimed virtue forming the spirit.

Flionk was mangled. No supportive power came, no residing natural forces drove forward. Only virtue and glory to meet the darkness. The demonish man lay prone and prostate, felled like a dry tree struck with napalm. Smoke rose, dust settled, rocks broke and ground decayed- the war was underway.

Sorry for not replying earlier; I just got SSBM. I

Posted by Flionk

Flionk's sadistic laughter of inner demon and devil alike chorus into the living hell of this once prosperous city of arena. Darkness melds with the threads of the air, wisping around virtue cast into the realm of space. Nido writhes under the ruse of a false death, body turning against soul as internal destruction begins to run through the Angel Paladin like flowing water. Flesh erodes as bones break, blood bursting from lacerated skin at regular intervals of the reigning agony. Without a word. Nido centered his energies, drawing elemental into spirit as wards of defense fluttered into reality like a swarm of bees. Walls of white domed around Nido, encasing his body in a cage of netting energies which wrap and twine around the warrior. Trails of power seep into open wounds, flooding the body with divine force and melding energy with broken bone and pierced organ. Before long, Nido's humanoid internals are nothing more, and his body is of the angelic essence. Purity achieved. The domes collapse into the hybrid, wrapping around him in holy coils of majestic grace.

Nido didn't speak. He had no need to.

Twisting forward into a wide arcing leap, Nido took to the air, searing through gravity like a winged dove. He came down hard, jutting his foot outward, planting a hard kick into Flionk's chest while pressing off in the process. Flinging himself to the ground into a subtle landing, Nido braced his legs like steel and threw both arms forward without remorse in heart. Waves of light began to radiate from the warrior, bending in gravity and seeping into unknown realms. Dimensions began to twist and fade, warping amidst themselves to welcome the power entering. Flionk felt nothing but a sense of wonder, but his curious desire sound turned into a fetid nightmare. The air began to ignite. Holy flames took form, bursting around the arena, exploding from within gravity itself and collapsing into portals chaining one realm from the next. Unwelcome forces fled into the arena, barraging through rubble and warrior alike as Flionk was met with incredible force. The shattering impact bent the dark man like a twig, sprining him against an invisible wall of gravity, which promptly erupted into another pillar of flame. Flionk caught flame to his flesh and soul alike, wrapped in the presence of angels and spirits alike. The warrior struggled with an inner sense, but held back no feeling in his desperate defense. As the forces ran through him, they met the gravity once more, and a detonation occured within the depths of Flionk's body. The torso fell to force of the physical element, folding under the blast as bone tweaked and whined in angered support of flailing organ.

Nido released his grasp on the balance, and the portals, flames, and gravity alike collapsed into a writhing mass of desolation. Flionk came down hard, planting his face against the ground as blood ran from punctured body, eyes simply orbs of witnessed death. Nido drew backwards, overcome in his aura, prepared for the darkness to welcome him as he faced the hand of death once again.

Nido hovered silently over the desolate remnants of a once thriving society. An angelic glow bathes his body, dancing down upon the blessed Earth below. A calming wave or serenity radiates from him, projecting an assurance that the evil shall be vanquished, and those souls lost to it may rest in eternal peace. Flionk lifts his head, his thoughts still quite groggy, and his eyes slowly shift into focus. They are laid upon Nido, standing quite contently in his Immaculate form; the form which not but six months ago so callously hoisted him upon its sword as a hunter may a trophy. Flionk remembers the humiliation, the anger, and only one thing can surface in his mind.

Rage.

It blinds him to all reality. Beyond any pain or struggle, Flionk leaps to his feet, boiling blood dripping from open wounds. He lets out a roar of madness as his energy soars. The already shattered ground begins to break even further, now becoming nothing more than a sand-like powder as it lifts to the air. The very sky trembles in fear of the terrifyingly empty waves of rage. Nido feels a chill run down his spine, as all of this hatred becomes focused upon him.

Flionk throws himself forward, the agonizing pain being overpowered by the unimaginable fury exploding within him. Nido puts up a quick defense just in time to block Flionk's right fist, then a quick tempest of vastly ill-thought-out punches and kicks. Crimson drops are sprayed everywhere from Flionk's disintegrating muscles. Nido is unsure as to how Flionk's body can still support its own weight, as well as why Flionk is being so very careless. The blind assault continues for a short time, until Nido overcomes his initial surprise and knocks Flionk back with a flying scissor kick. Flionk is up before he's even down, and takes Nido by complete surprise by rocketing himself straight for him, driving his right fist through his gut. Flionk had not actually been blinded by rage, it seems. 'Twas a clever ruse to off-balance Nido's guard, and it just barely succeeded, for just as Flionk penetrates, Nido lifts his knee and shatters Flionk's upper ribs. As the dark warrior falls to the ground, he leaves the Angel Paladin a little gift. Though the hole in Nido's chest could not be considered extensive damage due to the lack of organs, the Unholy Hand Grenade which was left within was quite devastating. The unexpected eruption from his abdomen threw the Holy Knight back, slamming him into a cracked building. Then there dawns upon him the powers of unspeakable evil. His very soul is attacked by the wrath of a Satanic energy. He can feel the forces corrupting him, polluting his body and mind with the essence of pure evil. The Angelic Glory within him struggles against this intrusion, and is nearly exorcized from Nido's soul, but his stead-fast heart and perseverance allow him to retain his form.

With Flionk's false rage no longer evident, the sudden extremity of his wounds set upon him. His body writhes and spasms at the incredible pain, and his mind begins to slip with the great loss of blood. he decides that this is the time for a major heal. Summoning up as much energy as he possibly can, he reaches into his pouch and chugs a vial of thick blue fluid. The results come instantly, as wounds seal, bones mend, tissue reforms, and blood regenerates, all within the course of a few seconds. Flionk immediately hops to his feet, in order to take advantage of the vulnerable position of his struggling foe. By this point, Nido is airborne, his wing(s?) spasmodically flapping, sending him in all directions. Flionk opportunistically launches a ki blast at nearly full power towards his incapable opponent. It slams Nido helplessly into the ground, burning through his flesh, opening several large burn wounds which slowly meld together into one very painful 3rd degree sun-burn. Nido soaks in a pool of his own blood and molten skin, his immaculate glow reduced to a dim luminescence. Flionk spits into the hole, the true hatred becoming greater each passing moment.

Essence flowed like human blood, radiant white pooling under the fallen body of the Angel Paladin. Wounds festered over with shadowed power of physical evil, purity of the immaculate form tainted by the darkness of death held within Flionk's soul. Nido wrenched in his agony, bound in physical being but freed in spiritual rage. His radiance restored slightly in the passing moments, and floods of energy cackled and rose beneath his tattered flesh.

Before Flionk could put a stop to this, the pooling white began to wrap and meld over Nido's wounds, coiling over open spots and layering over the angelic body. The substance began to form into a denser essence of power, and before long hardened into a molded layer of armor-tough new skin. Bleeding stopped and powers began to restore, the bonds of Nido's energy coiled into his being. Before long, those golden eyes flared open, and both arms were thrust upwards as beads of energy began to sparkle and dance amidst the air. Flionk stepped back, aware of the energy flow, but found himself caught short as a shimmering ray of holy energy was rocketed forward from the void between Nido's palms. The beam split through the air and crashed into Flionk, widening in range and covering his body in liquid molten heat. Flesh began to erode in place, rotting to the bone yet staying on the body. The beam seemed neutral in its stature, for virtue nor evil was planted into Flionk. Just pain.

As the beam whirred and whined to a close, it buried its storage of power into Flionk, jerking him in place and crushing him back into a mass of brick rubble. Nido took flight and rose from his early grave, fluttering in the air before whipping his arms forward to a chorus of thunderous wind. The blades of condensed air swiped and slashed at Flionk's form, cleaving through flesh like torn knives and neatly taking apart the weakened bonds of skin. Blood slowly but surely began to run outwards, spurting in arcs and splattering to the ground in crimson pools of sheer agony. Flionk was shoved backwards, the very rubble being reduced to dust, as he finally fell into flight and was thrown hard against the residing mound of wreckage. Blood soaked his lips, warming his mouth, rising in his throat and choking him of breath. Nido finally landed, dropping to the ground, as the gales froze in time and the elemental storm died down. He stood back, taking him time, basking in his surging powers and living in his torment of wounds through the heart of an undying warrior.

Sharp, burning pain coursed through the fallen monster; sharp as the rocks stabbing his back. Blood soaked in pride drained from his heart through flesh-coated wounds to the ground. Before him he could see the glowing white radiance of his foe; how he despised him. All that he was stood mocking him; all that he stood for. Flionk sought strength in his rage, as he had always done. His eyes flickered with hybrid fires; battle and hate have meet, consuming all within reach. Red beams of Flionk

Posted by Flionk

Flionk lay on his back, eyes fixed upon a black sky. He clasps his hand over his far blacker heart, gasping for breath through punctured lungs filling with blood. His thoughts are racing, looking to anger, plots of revenge, and the constant pain that is his existence. All about him was a dying extension of Nido

Posted by Flionk

Nor had it been, since the beginning of time

Posted by Flionk

It almost seemed laughable as the horrors of humanity played out their sick, sick roles in this dying war of eternal powers. A being of righteousness, devouted to salvation, battling with the essence of death, darkness, despair and doom. Virtue and bane, order and chaos. Could one truly live without the other?

It never seemed like it. And never again did it feel like it, either.

The milky-white puddles of radiant liquid essence, liquid existence, pooled and ran in bloodied streaks across the deathly plains of what was once a world. This world, this Earth, beaten into destruction by the wills of a demon's desire.

Yet the only thing that destroyed world had to show was their hopeful savior's angelic blood sprayed across the void of what once came to be humanity itself.

Humanity. Ha.

Flionk's darkened form quivered in silent anger, an anger buried deep within the seed of hate in this evil man's heart. A seed planted from the depths of the hells, nurtured and caressed by the blood of the powerless and spirit of all who live dead inside. Empty lives broken and shattered on a black wind rolling through diluted wards of humanoid soul, spirit and mind alike.

Flionk's evil showed no resignation, yet his remaining life was bleak. His human life was gone away, and still his dark spirit reigned over him like a storm cloud, dictating this scarred beast who once walked the green valleys of this now black space as a human being, shed from the womb of ***'s own creation.

A *** who had nothing here to show besides a corrupted monster of hell's own breed and a torn seraphim destroyed by that beast.

Was it now clear? Order and chaos....they were the same. Both falling from ***, both living as man. Yet when the beast would deliver the life, the true life, true spirit of each being in *** and life alike, that true reflection would be born for all to see. One light, one dark. One evil, one divinity. Both beings and both sides of the universal existance would come to be realized as the same in the end.

Of ***.

Flionk's hellpower, surging desperately to keep his withered spirit throbbing within an empty shell of life, began to seep within him at the wake of the passing time.

And yet, that milky-white river still ran clear and smooth.

But that river was becoming a lake.

Little did Flionk notice, but the puddles of essence had begun to gather, crawling across the darkness to melt together in one single light. The one single light of what was left of the world, this darkened void of life.

And now, in it's final will of action, it sprung upwards like a storm of power as rains of purity fell down on the void.

Flionk flinched, wrenching in place, his unseen form being layered in this rain. That waning spirit seeping inside sucked inwards the void of darkness, of what true hell had to offer in it's power. Splashing white burned over his skin like a thousand earthen flames, staining his form with nothing but soulless death. As the dark man fought through the torments of spirit, the light grew too bright for human or demon eyes to see.

Live in virtue, no desire...

A sense of vision, of humanoid sight, fell upon Flionk...and he cursed his spirit yet again for such a human-like trait. But yet before him lay a sight disturbing him of what anger or rage could do.

The once dark void was now pure light, an endless glow in the realm of what was once emptiness. Flionk found himself able to see as he would any time before, yet his dark form stayed cast away in the exile of doom and despair, a doom and despair it would never come to leave.

Two massive golden towers, larger than any earthen or humanly made structure each on their own, shot straight upwards from two swirling pools of golden-white energy in the far yet visible distance, their immaculate gleams shooting beams of beauty across the divine time and space. Between them was a set of equally beautiful, monstrous bars, stretching across the entirty of the space between with decorations of divine gems and holy runes. A single large cross was planted firmly across the center of the gate, with an obsidian orb crafted into it's center. A small golden-black flame burned silently within the clear glass, signifiying all living life and what would come when the final tides of dark and light would live.

...in the grave an angel's choir.

Suddenly, like a word of death, a chorus-like hum began to emit from the shimmering realm. Flionk's form kept it's stand, but the darkness felt lost in this sanctuary of light.

You look to heaven and wonder why...

As Flionk began to tremble from within at the sense of his misplacement in time, a pool of gold unfolded from space and melted over the ground, a portal of energy rising up from the gathering holy runes.

...no one can see them in the sky.

A form began to rise from the portal, and no later did the energy quickly burst apart. The white void now held a crimson red carpet which ran over the invisible floor from the portal to the distant gate, and swirls of colored energy began to pierce the emptiness. Reds, yellows, oranges, blues...all the colors of existance danced in unison, flining themselves off each other like there was no care in this pitiful excuse of living.

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep...

This form now had completely risen, and stepped forward into Flionk's view.

...angels can be seen in heaven's keep.

Nido? No! But then again, it had to be. That energy, that look, and that undying desire to crush Flionk's power between his muscled hands. Nido stepped forward yet another time, and came to a halt. His once green hair, once soaked red in his human blood, was now a floating cloud of silver. His face was covered in a golden Kabuki mask with the rune of infinity on the left cheek plate and the mark of death on the right. His body was dressed in a golden cloak from head to toe while a shimmering purple cape fell behind his back and down to his feet. Twin red sashes were looped over both shoulders, bearing the same marks as the Kabuki mask. A single feathered wing, white as purity itself, was arched from his back into a span of nearly thirty feet, the cape and cloak cut where the monstrous appendage departed.

Alone in fear they question why....

Nido spun in place and rose into a drift, coming to settle in silent flight amidst the swirling energies of time. His arms outstretched in valiant valor, and a gleam came to settle upon each palm. In his right hand formed a sleek, master crafted silver lance, it's top ajorned with a dragon's head emitting a long, twisted crystal blade. In his left came a small, darkened amber orb of spirit energy. A green haze fell over it's odd mass, and streaks of blue light darted off in every which way, much like a spinning mirror in the sun.

...*** **** not an angel when I die.

Esercito Del Vuoto!

With this cry from the golden Kabuki mask, the Gates of Heaven were thrown open, and time itself found a place to sleep as salvation met sickness at the realm of disorder.

A storm of angels, cloaked in gold and armed with gleaming daggers, drifted through the gates like an endless army leaving camp. Thousands upon thousands of celestial warriors came through that gate, all finding a place amidst the void, all settling upon the empty air. As Flionk took stance and allowed his anger to convince him he should fight, the beings gave a final cry and all began to dart for Nido. The angel army melted into transparency as Nido reared back in anguish, their forms melting into his as one after one the beings seeped into his soul. The forces of virtue were now truly against Flionk, and Nido's sudden scream of torment tore the sky like a mammoth blade. He wrenched in place, his body trembling, and finally came to rest in midflight.

Suddenly, his body erupted into golden flame, and the once silver spear faded to a black aura as Nido's final form, Chiaro, fled through the emptiness.

Flionk buckled back, but the process could not be stopped. Chiaro drove through Flionk with the Lance of Time, and his countless after images only followed through, each gazing daggers into Flionk's wasted eyes. As the final hazing image faded from view, Flionk's spirit burned itself alive and his form began to fade away atom by atom.

The pent up energy of the angelic force exploded through the dragon head of that lance, and at the same time Chiaro's spiritual amber orb blew open into a wall of gold and black.

The void began to suck inwards, and light was drained from the holy realm. Flionk's disinegrating form, spirit and all, fled into the portal and melted away into folded space, departing in essence and time alike. With a final drain of the last bits of light, the realm fell to chaos yet again, and the portal blew apart.

HANDSONMYFACEOVERBEARINGICANTGETOUT

Within an instant, the darkness was pealed, and Chiaro fell into the emptiness of the battlefield once again. Earth, and it's land. Tattered, torn, yet still alive.

The final streams of the energies of time fled in circles and whined in pain, and seeped into the amber orb which fell unto the ground below.

Chiaro gazed down upon the containment of the evil, of the death, despair, confusement and dislocation of all living in the essence of reality....

And the orb was drained into the ground.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OoC: Wow, wow, and wow....this was probably about my second best battle, EVER, if you'll agree with the way I ended it there. I thought we should both go out on high notes. I've never had a writing experience like I did just now, and doubt I ever will again. I've just been here for the longest I've ever taken to write a reply, and *** ****, I hope it was worth it. Flionk, you've given me one hell of a challenge, and I won't forget this fight. If you find this suitable to close out on, that is...

Posted by Flionk

[music=http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/ff3jtime.mid]

And so, the evil had been vanquished, erased from time itself by the terrifying might of the heavens, and virtuous nobility of Chiaro

Posted by PaintItBlack

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Posted by Echo

This makes me wish my first battle with Crono had been saved somehow....

Posted by Crono

Or my first with Chrono...

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Truly a good one; amoung the best of each of us, I'd say. I'd love to do it again sometime and see how much you've grown with your material. It's been quite some time.