Animal Crossing DS

Posted by HappyCamper

This game looks so cool!:) Its supposted to come out at the same time as online play and internet comes out. It looks the same as the one for the Gamecube, the only thing that looks different is the graphices.

Posted by verystrait42

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME. THIS COULD BE THE KILLER APP FOR DS!!! (along with pheonix wright)

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

That made no sense, you say it's going to have online play, than you say it's just like the gamecube version. I dn't believe the Gamecube copy had online play :P.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting HappyCamper: This game looks so cool!:) Its supposted to come out at the same time as online play and internet comes out.

Lol....everyone knows that it's going to have the "wi-fi" capability. It's not like thats big news. Thanks for making an informational thread....NOT!

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, this game looks good, I'll probably get it. I'll enjoy it alot, especially since its online. Mm, bananas.

Posted by verystrait42

you tell him vurtualrealityzone

Posted by The Punisher

Yeah I dont plan on buying another DS game untill this one comes out. Isnt it November 21's or something like that for the release date? It looks good, and the online play, and the town visiting will be cool.

Posted by Spaz

12/5 is release date as of late. (Nintendo.com)
Expect it to be in stores a day later :)