You know you play to much Megaman when you:

Posted by ProtomanV2

1. When you try jacking into everything in the house.
2.When you go on a blind date with who you think wil be Mayl but it turns out to be Brittany Spears. AHHHHH!!!!
3. When you try to shoot your teacher with a cannon.
4. When you try to exchange souls with your friend in real life.
5. When you think that singing wiill paralyze your opponent.

Posted by megaman91

1.When you see a construction worker wearing a hard hat you yell out "Megabuster!"
2.Also when you your computer has a virus you yell out "Jack in Megaman.Power up!"

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting megaman91: When you see a construction worker wearing a hard hat you yell out "Megabuster!" Also when you your computer has a virus you yell out "Jack in Megaman.Power up!"

I hate to admit it but I have done that last thing before.

8. When you name your dog Rush and tell him to go to the cyberworld.
9. When you but a wig on a bowling ball and call it Yai.

And megaman, please put the number beside each thing so we know what number were on.

Posted by Stalolin

The number isn't a necessity. It really isn't necessary to know what number we're on, the thread is for fun and I don't expect everyone to be organized in a thread that's just for fun.

Anyways, my additions to the thread:

When you knock someone out in real life you try to gain their powers.

You're afraid of using anything dark because it might drain your life by one point.

You attempt to combine three things together in hopes that you'll create a Program Advance.

Posted by Linko_16

Meh... Battle Network Junkies.

10. Your idea of a weapon of mass destruction is a white-and-red robot with a scissor on his head.
11. You write "20XX" as the date on all your checks and school papers.
12. You have a hard time thinking of what Mega Man character to be for Halloween because you've done so many of them already.
13. You replace all the doors in the house with those "clink-clink-clink-clink!" ones from Mega Man games.
14. You dedicate your avatar and signature to those wonderous Metoo-

... Oh... ****.

Posted by ProtomanV2

When you think you can die (be deleted) and you will just come back to life at the last save point.

When you try to match everyone in the game to their perfect mate (by the way, I actually did that).

When you actually buy the Megaman Advanced P.E.T. (I did this to but word to the wise, dont buy it. It's a piece of ****. It died on the first day.)

When you download Megaman Battle Network songs from the internet.

I'll have more later.

:metool: :metool: :metool: :metool: :rainbow:

Posted by Tails

You are afraid of sewing needles because if you think you even so much as TAP one, you will explode and die!

You try to make a show kinda like "Hollywood Squares" but it's called "Megaman Squares"

You form of a rock-paper-scissors game involves stuff like "Bomb beats Napalm, Napalm beats Bubble, Bubble beats Wood, Wood beats Junk, Junk beats Skull..." and so on and so forth.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Tails: You form of a rock-paper-scissors game involves stuff like "Bomb beats Napalm, Napalm beats Bubble, Bubble beats Wood, Wood beats Junk, Junk beats Skull..." and so on and so forth.

Well, there's Cut Man and Guts Man, but no Paper Man. They had to fill the gap with four other Robot Masters. ^^;

Anyway, to be funny, try to think of things you really have done, like how I've...

- Recorded my highest score on the original Mega Man in hopes of showing it off.
- Lectured my friends on the small details of Mega Man games.
- Drawn Robot Masters on my homework.
- Wasted five years of my life reading Mega Man sprite comics.
- Memorized the proper Robot Master weakness sequences in original Mega Man games just as a side effect of playing so much.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Linko_16: Anyway, to be funny, try to think of things you really have done

I made a metool pinata. Wish I still had the picture of it though, it's only a memory now.

Posted by megaman91

When you start talking to your gameboy as if megaman was actually alive.I've done that before.......must go visit that lovely medical institute shoudn't I?

Posted by Tails

You customized your very own Megaman cell phone ring

You created a background story for Megaman featuring his childhood adventures with his dog Ruff, his little sister Roll, and his "parents" Megamom and Megadad

You go to the unemployment line to see if you can find older Megaman bosses like Cutman

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting megaman91: When you start talking to your gameboy as if megaman was actually alive.I've done that before.......must go visit that lovely medical institute shoudn't I?

I do the very same thing. Where is that medical institute and if you get there before me, sign me up to.

I have compared (it pains me to say this) compared some Yu-gi-oh cards to things in Megaman.

Posted by ultra player

let me try >_>
when you tape a flamethrower to your arms and head and say your using fire soul

all i could thin of >_>don't kill me

Posted by megaman91

when your oven breaks and you think you can fix it by buying a recov patch (like the one from MMBN 4).

Posted by ProtomanV2

This one is soooooo lame!!!!!!

When you create your own net navi just for the sake of trying to perform cross-fusion with it.

When you buy the Megaman Advance PET thinking that you can send a navi on to the internet to fight viruses

Posted by Minesweeper

When you HAVE to wear blue undies over your light-blue spandex pants, (y'know, to go with the blue bowl on your head XD).

When you see a boulder and the first thing that jumps to mind is MegaMan.

When you have arguements over how to pronounce "Bass" (it's the musical kind, ****it, not the fishie! That's why it's Bass and Treble, like on a Grand Staff in music!! Disregard the fins! BASS IS NOT A FISH!!)

When you squeal "MEETOOLIES!!" joyeously everytime you see a Metool or anything resembling their Met Helmets. (Actually, I've been known to do that whenever my brother turns on MM:AC and I hear the Metools and Gutsman in the opening. :3 Dey jus SOO KYOOT! <3)

When you waste years of your life MAKING MegaMan sprite comics. [SIZE="1"]*flees*[/SIZE]

When you know 95% of the Japanese names as well as the English variations.

Quoting Stalolin: I made a metool pinata. Wish I still had the picture of it though, it's only a memory now.

You wouldn't happen to mean... this one?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Metool.jpg[/IMG]

:D

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

when you...play mm battle network,whenyou jack in,you show up the gameboy (just like lan does) SHOUTING,MEGAMAN JACK IN,EXECUTE

when you...are loosing you say to the gameboy(as if you were imaginating you were talking to megaman)saying...megaman dont lose,megaman dont lose,megaman if you lose im gonna delete you for sure...megaman you son of a b****...then you go like if you were going to eat the gameboy...

(this is a little stupid...but)

when someone punches you,you think an antidamge will work an trow shuriken at him...

Posted by Angerion the Brave

You know you're playing Mega Man to much when:

1: When you kick empty soda cans into Fast Food kiosks at your local food court expecting to magicly recieve 100 Zenny.

2: When you buy a bunch of Lego Men and start a pirate band.

3: When you kill your best friend who nicked named himself Zero and expect him to return the next day.

4: When you visit a thread called "You know you're playing Mega Man games to much when..."

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know you are obsessed with MegaMan when you make threads about being obsessed about it, and then subsequently make posts in said thread about being obsessed.

Except for me, cuz I'm not into MegaMan.:cool:

Posted by CS Ryan

Hey, he described you perfectly, ProtomanV2!!
Is it just me or are most of these for the BN series?

When you spent a year practicing to laugh just like ShadeMan. Wh-weee!!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Minesweeper] You wouldn't happen to mean... this one?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Metool.jpg[/IMG]

:D

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD.

YOU WIN. FOR ETERNITY. AND BEYOND. This thing rocked so much. so cuteeeeee~

[quote=Lord of Spam]You know you are obsessed with MegaMan when you make threads about being obsessed about it, and then subsequently make posts in said thread about being obsessed.

Except for me, cuz I'm not into MegaMan.:cool:

Then get into Megaman.

And you know you play too much Megaman when you:

1. Write a school paper about the effects of too much Megaman

2. You use things in this topic in said paper

3. You aim a Megabuster at LoS' head attempting to get him into Megaman

Posted by Metamyth

Ok, you know you play too much Megaman Battle Network when you:

1. Constantly chant your main chip folder to yourself in 3 different languages.
2. Have the game boxes enshrined on your wall.
3. Have dreams about whatever you just did on the game when you fall asleep at 3:30 AM on a school night playing MMBN.
4. Refer to money as "Zennys."

;)