Sound Blaster LIVE! 24-bit 7.1
BFG OC 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E 16X
Zalman 120mm copper HSF
Antec Super Lanboy Case
Antec 550W TruepowerII PSU
NEC Dual layer DVD+RW 16X (black)
Windows XP Media Center edition 2005
Leadtek Winfast TV Tuner

Cost me $2,200 even. What do you think guys? I am going to overclock the crap out of the CPU. I got my current AMD 64 2800+ Stock 1.8ghz running @ 2493MHz stable as a rock. Runs nice and cool as well. I could easily get that chip at 2.4-2.5 each core and stock is 2ghz. Some can do 2.7 on air even! I picked out one of the best OC'ing mobos out there. Also a 550W top name PSU. I cannot wait to get it!

Ross :chainsaw:

Posted by NegativeTrend

Soundcard kind of stinks and why MCE? Everything else looks pretty nice.

Posted by AMD_FANBOY

Yeah the sound card is not the top of my list right now. It sounds decent, but yeah it sucks. I will get a new one when I get mo $. Gota sacrifice somthing. MEC? Well I will have a tv tuner and remote and stuff, so I figured it would be nice together. MEC is cheaper then pro...they are all around the same anyhow. I got a copy of XP Pro but it is "special" my friend gave it to me lol. I want a real copy though. Should I just get home edition? Thanks for the reply!

Ross

Posted by NegativeTrend

Well MCE is going to turn that comp into MCE which is basically a frontend system for Windows to make it "easy" to do movie/tv/music/etc. Take a looksie at this and make sure it is what you really want. http://www.anandtech.com/printarticle.aspx?i=2240

Posted by AMD_FANBOY

Well, I looked at it. I think it suites my needs fine.

Posted by Apathetic

Nice rig ^_^ I espicially like the latency speed on the ram. Mines 3 :( And why are you getting another fan? The lanboy has 2 120mm fans already.