Thundercats Hoooo!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Finally, the first of four Thundercats DVD boxsets has been released. I am personally very excited because this is one of the greatest animated shows ever imagined. Relive those childhood memories by watching Lion-o, Tygra, Cheetara, Pumro, Wiley Kit, Wiley Kat and of course Snarf as they battle the evil Mumra while defending the galaxy. Thank you WB, it's about time!

If you don't know who the Thundercats are then i suggest you get out of my sight before i hurt you. You disgust me! :p: [/COLOR]

Posted by rb4603

thundercats suck...douchbag

Posted by rb4603

umm i think i did...

Posted by rb4603

what?

Posted by brownoystercult

RB, this forum isn't a chatroom. There is an edit key if you wish to add on to something that you missed. Triple posting is a no-no. Please, stop posting.

I remember Thundercats! When I was about eight years old I caught it on CN. I didn't really enjoy it all that much though. It was on before DBZ, which pissed me off. I can see why a person like you would like it though. Hah, anyway, some good memories.

Posted by rb4603

why is it a no-no

Posted by Fate

SHUT UP.

Thundercats was the shiznit when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure Big Boss is going to buy all four, so it's time to relive my childhood.

EDIT: THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CATSSSS