Curious... Question on Mew

Posted by Random

I haven't played Pokemon in Years. Not since the Gameboy Pocket was Hot haha. Anywho I was always curious. They said it was possible to Get Mew in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow if you wait 100 hours and went through the SS Anne. I tried that but it didn't work. There was a truck there though. I did get Mew later on with Gameshark but that was the cheap way. Is there any way to get Mew other than Gameshark?

Posted by Shade

*Points to the 'Rare Pokemon Acquisition'*

Posted by LagunasSweetling

In answer to your question. No. I tried many things... Gameshark is the only way. The reason is that mew was a special give-away type very few people have the actual mew, and it comes with a certificate saying that it's real. I believe that celebi is the same way (not sure). Sucks, huh??? Oh well, stick to the gameshark! It's fun, and you can make things shiny with it! =P

Posted by Random

Hey i found it Shade... Thanks for pointing me in the Right Direction. Sorry I didn't see that. You may delete this thread now :-)

Posted by zoey

I know how to get mew but I am not telling! Just to let you know, a glitch can tell you. I used a glitch to clone my mew.

Posted by Klarth

Everyone knows how to do it. Hush.

Posted by giminius

I wonder when the real mew glitch was discovered, anyway.