Worst Accessory?

Posted by Zivyn

What is your worst Gamecube accessory that you bought or got somehow, that didn't work, or just plain sucked?

Personally it was these G3 controllers I returned (total of three times) that at least one of the buttons didn't work. And any direction on the C-stick was C-up...

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer was given the GBA-connector cable, but doesn't have any games it can be used for.

Posted by inequity

The controller made by Interact. It was very unconfortable and they put the start button on the very bottom where I couldn't reach it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

the mad cats controller I took it out of the package and it fell to pieces

Posted by project101

Mad cats controller I took it out of the package and it fell apart asoon as i took it out

Posted by Random

Yeah I had a MadCatz Controller that totally sucked. The Analog-like sticks broke off of it. It was rather lame and uncomfortable, unlike normal Nintendo Controllers.

Posted by coromoro

I personally never buy accessories that are not made by Nintendo, because it usually results in faulty performance. However, my brother bought a small Madcatz controller once, and the control-stick instantly fell apart, along with a piece of the plastic cover. :p:

Posted by Sean Fury

The Gamecube.

Oh accessory?

The ****ty Mad Catz memory cards, they need to die.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Anything made by Mad Catz plain and simple.