Dude Wheres Number 2

Posted by auzzman5151

I have heard lots of rumors before that there will be a Dude Wheres My Car?2.
Anyone have any info on it.

Posted by Mixhael

Courtesy of countingdown.com...:

"...And again, there won't be a sequel to [the Leiner directed film] "Dude Where's My Car?". "I think the ship has sailed [on a Dude sequel]," he says. "For whatever reason, it took the studio a while to go for that. They hired Philip Stark, who was the writer [on the first film], kind of a year or two after [the original]. It was a long break."

Leiner believes that part of the problem with that film is that its stars, Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott, have become bigger than the property itself.

"I just think to do it with Seann and Ashton would be a) I'm not sure if they're interested, and b) I think the financial model those guys are making so much money now wouldn't make much sense. One of the reasons Dude and also Harold & Kumar got made was that they were [cheap]. Dude was under $15 million and Harold & Kumar was like $9 million; it made it very attractive. So I think if they did it, it would be two new actors, and I'mnot really interested in doing that myself. So I think it's kind of dead.""

Posted by Axis

Im not even sure if I would want to see a sequal to this movie. I watched this first one and it was pretty stupid.

Posted by Crazy K

I did not like the movie all that much, I mean it was okay, but not the best thing and not the funniest either.

Posted by The Punisher

Stupid people like stupid things I guess.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And again, there won't be a sequel

Thank Jesus.

Posted by auzzman5151

Quoted post: Stupid people like stupid things I guess.

Actually people like what they like.....