Final Fantasy 12

Posted by Diddins

Oh my ***, Final Fantasy 12, looks amazing, not like any other FF game, you can see the enimeies before they attack you so you have the chance to avoid them if you want, the graphics look ace, jus generally a great game cant wait, if anyone gets any info on the new game, can you please post it on here, would be much appreciated thanks

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

* Moved.

Yes, a lot of aspects about the game are desirable. Let's just hope that the storyline can live up to them.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah, I really hope that Sqaure comes out with a great storyline and characters. After X and X-2 I need my faith in Final Fantasy restored, and the only way to do that it make sure the main character is a badass. I really hope this guy is not like Tidus. O and hopeful the dialouge won't be so odd and stiff.

Posted by Diddins

FFX was a great game, didnt like X-2 that sucked, and next month (september) they are realeasing Final Fantasy 7 advent children, its a movie based 2 years after the game, cloud is in it looks ace, not like the corny final fantasy spirts withen that sucked lol

Posted by Slayde

i am a huge fan of final fantasy...7 and 8 are my favorites. 10 was good too...10-2 sucked...it didnit even have the traditional victory music after a battle...lets hope this one beats the crap out of X and X-2. or at least X-2. In my opinion its gonna be pretty hard to top FF7.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Wasn't this game pushed back to 2006? Sqaure is really starting to dissappoint me.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Wasn't this game pushed back to 2006? Sqaure is really starting to dissappoint me.

It's going to be for the PS3.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

F*CK! That means that I have to support Sony again. Better be worth it.

Posted by Diddins

and there is the new final fantasy 7 movie that comes out this september, looks amazing! saw a fight scene an i was like wow!

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Advent Children is the movie. I think its only on the PSP though. So Final Fantasy 12 was pushed back to a PS3 release? Does that mean Kingdom Hearts will be pushed back to a PS3 release too?

Posted by Arczu

I really hope not. That would be rediculous seeing how KH2 looks like it's going to use graphics similar to the first.

I think it would be quite absurd if they released that for PS3 as well, especially since so many people are waiting for it.

But FF12 is now moved that far back huh? Yike. IF something gets delayed, it's hopefully getting more fixed.

Posted by Diddins

yea normally means there adding improvments or changing a bit to make it better, what they did with halo 2, and it will be for the PS3 coz the grapichs looks ace, and its a massive storyline, i dont think the PS2 could handle it lol

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Top Matching GameFinal Fantasy XII (PS2) Publisher: Square Enix Developer: Square EnixGenre: Role-Playing Release Date: 05/01/2006

Acorrding to Gamespot.com Final Fantasy 12 is still a PS2 game. It's just been pushed back really far.

Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) Publisher: Square Enix Developer: Square EnixGenre: Role-PlayingRelease Date: Q4 2005

Just for those that care. Kingdom Hearts 2 is still due out by the end of this year.

Both games are still, at this point, going to be released on the PS2.

Posted by Diddins

yay! cant wait, anyone got any screenshots they can post on here, or anything else that is similar?

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Go to Gamespot.com

You can see screen shots and stuff there. The site takes a long time to load though and I even have DSL.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasy12/screenindex.html

This is the Final Fantasy 12 pictures.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screenindex.html

Kingdom Hearts 2 pictures. Enjoy!

Posted by Diddins

wow! looks amazin:> i deffo cannot wait to get this game! and i am a massive FF fan, but i have never played 7,8 or 9, i wanna but i cant find them anywhere:( i played ff8 once and it took too long to get into the game, so i jus quit

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Your a huge Final Fantasy Fan but haven't played Final Fantasy VII? Wow. If it wasn't for that game I would have never even looked at the Final Fantasy seires. To bad you can't find a copy easily anymore. Try shopping around at all the game stores in your area. It's worth the trouble.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Either that, or search online for copies. You'll definitely find them there.

Posted by Diddins

thanks, one of my uncles friends has a copy of it, i will just ask of i can borrow it for a while, and then i can ask people on here for help xD

Posted by Necrololicon

FFXII is still a PS2 game. It will probably launch at the same time as the PS3, which will help sales, regardless of it being PS2.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

They could do that, and the most likly will. I guess I'll buy it for my PS2.

So they haven't release any infomation about the characters yet? What about the story, besides being in the same world as FFTA, has anything else been released about it?

Posted by LinksPast

Ive seen sme trailers of the game and the story seems a bit ify to me, But as long as it has great music thats all i care about.