The Judge for Gameshark/whatever board!

Posted by Ant

He can view the board. Might as well give him a reason or a purpose! (And to make Jesse happy). Hmm, if he losses, then he shouldn't be able to view the board anymore. Raise the stakes a bit.

In any case, I say yes.

Posted by Xenos

... but why? I'm not voting him because he's not 'ready' or 'can't handle it'. I'm voting for it because he has never made any contributions to the board at all, and it's not like the board is large enough to use a mod. That's just like appointing random people as moderator "just because," and apparently, "just because" doesn't cut it for me. :chainsaw:

If anything, Game Shark should be deleted there's a minimal amount of material there in the first place. I don't have a disdain for him, which doesn't mean I'm going to appoint him for any board without a very good reason.

Posted by Hyper

no, you dolt

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Xenos: ... but why?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

A horribly failed attempt to get a friend a mod job if I ever saw one. No.

Posted by Fate

No. What Xenos said.

Posted by netman

I vote for removing judge from the mod board!

Posted by Fate

I'll agree to that.

Posted by Ant

I guess I was looking at the other side of the spectrum. Oh well, guess he's ****ed.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linkman: A horribly failed attempt to get a friend a mod job if I ever saw one. No.

I left for bed last night without saying a word to him, and came on today and saw this. Don't blame me.

Posted by sabre

...does trying to get a friend a mod job necessarily mean that the friend asked you to?

No, because gameshark is dead and a big sillyface. :(

Posted by Fate

Judge didn't have to ask to imply everywhere that he still wants to be a mod. I guess this is to pacify him.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linkman: A horribly failed attempt to get a friend a mod job if I ever saw one. No.

[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

My overall felling were to try to give him a purpose. But think what you wish. I guess he can't handle that board.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Ant: My overall felling were to try to give him a purpose. But think what you wish. I guess he can't handle that board.

1. He wouldn't require a purpose if Jesse would just completely demod him.
2. there's nothing to handle. hardly anyone posts in there.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Let me guess, you guys want him out of this board, right. :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Let me guess, you guys want him out of this board, right. :(

Yes.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Ant: My overall felling were to try to give him a purpose.

It's not about giving someone a purpose, but to give someone the "job" IF they are NEEDED.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but..... :(:(:(

Now now, be nice to da Judge!!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: But, but, but..... :(:(:(

Now now, be nice to da Judge!!!!!

He lost, you can demod him now if you haven't yet.

Posted by Fate

Jesse seems intent on keeping him here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He doesn't have access now. :(:( But we need some mod here to administer justice!!!! :(:(

Posted by Fate

Judges are intelligent and impartial, not slaphappy and prone to favoritism.