Paper Mario

Posted by trestinator

i need help in the fight against Bonetail. that dude is so hard to beat my guy is at level 24 i think or close.
Any useful tips would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Get a lots of healing items, use special attacks a lot and level up a bit more. Just try to hold out.

Posted by trestinator

i did all but the level up. i guess he's just not strong enough.

Posted by megaman91

you need to use your head some more plan it out.Study him and use your partners for help.

Posted by Meteordragon01

You could power up your partners, get items that increase stats temperary like boo's sheet or those capes that causes "Dodgey", or level up Mario more. Heres a strategy to use with Yoshi. Give him charge badges and power him up like 6 times or more and use his main attack (The one where he hits them like 6 times by ground pounding him). It should end up doing something like this if you do your first action command correctly. *Yoshi uses charge like 6 times and then uses the flutter jump followed by the multiple ground pounds* 20,19,18,17,16,15 damage. Total damage: 105! (The damage is not exact, cause that part was just an example) This is how I defeated Bonetail the second time I played through the game. ( And by the way, if you give Yoshi two charge badges, charge should increase Yoshi's attack by three everytime you use it.) Also equip flower saver badges to Yoshi so it will only cost one FP to use charge. An lastly, put on a feeling fine badge for you and your partner just in case. I hope this was of some help.:)