Most addicting RPG game.

Posted by Xenos

Which RPG game could you NEVER let down?

I think the most addicting RPG for me was Terranigma. Seeing I finished it quite fast.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

At the time, and most recently, Tails of Symphonia. I don't think I put the game down once until I finally beat it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Definitely the original Baldur's Gate. I used to play that for hours and hours, over and over again. Hell, I still play it, and love every minute of it.

Posted by Poco

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Another Story. I could live without the horrid in game music, though. Also, Digital Devil Saga 2.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Xenogears. I can't stop playing that game. I love the storyline and all the characters.

Posted by Alastor

Tales of Symphonia. I didn't play anything else until I beat it. I beat it in around 50 hours the first time through, and beat it in around three days. Only stopped to sleep (twice) and get a snack or drink. The closest thing I ate to a full meal was a pack of Ramen noodles.

Major ToS addiction. :cool:

Posted by Shade

Golden Sun, and Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Played both of them for about 5 days combined. Only stopped to eat and drink, slept 3 times, and the only time my GBA was off was when I beat the first, and had switch games.

Posted by Fate

I couldn't put down Paper Mario 2 when it first came out. It means a lot to me since it made me happier on the day of my mother's funeral.

Posted by Speedfreak

MUST. CATCH. ALL.

Pok

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I couldn't put down Paper Mario 2 when it first came out.

Oh yeah, that too. PM2 was incredibly addicting. It just needed to be a bit longer.

Posted by RedLeprechaun90

Harvest Moon, Zelda, and Paper Mario

Posted by Zivyn

[quote]At the time, and most recently, Tails of Symphonia. I don't think I put the game down once until I finally beat it.
I've beaten that game I think four times now, and on my last file I purchased every single grade bonus except 2x (since I had 10x)
That game pwns..

Posted by Random

Hmmm well the Most addicting RPG i've ever played isn't my favorite RPG of all time. I have to say Star Wars KOTOR. For some reason every second I wasn't playing it, I day dreamed about playing it. I don't know why that is... Like I said it wasn't my favorite RPG but it was a fun one indeed.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Final Fantasy III...

Posted by TheSpider

Paper Mario 2 The Thousand Year Door, all pokemon RPG games.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Vampiro: At the time, and most recently, Tails of Symphonia. I don't think I put the game down once until I finally beat it.

Dude I agree. The second I beat it I started a new game with my old Titles and Techs. I'm on my third trip through I can't get enough of that game!

Terranigma was another addicting Rpg as well as Chrono Trigger, Earthbound and Breath of Fire 1 & 2 for Snes.

Of course we can't forget the Dragon Warrior series for Nes....

Faxanadu for Nes was quite good... as well as Willow... and Crystalis....

Posted by Thingy

FF7 and FF9 all the way buddys

Posted by Thingy

FF9 and FF7

Posted by DragonMasterxii

simply put Brigandane and Final Fantasy 7 r the best rpg's and also most addicting (ur a dumb*** to think other)

Posted by Klarth

Right now, Tales of Symphonia. I'm on my eleventh playthrough.

Runners-up being Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean and Earthbound.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy Tactics.

Once I get into this one, I have to clear my schedule for a week or two. Excellent game.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Pokemon. That sucker had me printing out hundreds of pages from Gamefaqs unlike andy other game before it. And let's just say that trying to come up with a perfect moveset for each of the 250+ pokemon can be quite the time consumer.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm gonna have to add in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Fun, hilarious, addicting...you name it.

Posted by inequity

Super mario RPG and Star Wars: KOTOR for me.

Posted by LinksPast

Hmmm, It seems that whatever i happen to start playing becomes most addicting, first it was ff7, ff9, suikoden, some others ive forgotten, Then it was Diablo2, warcraft2, Blahdy blahdy blah, But as of now its Tales of Symphonia (Beat it in 43 hours) Baten Kaitos and ff7 still...

Posted by Shin_Akuma

I think Super Mario RPG was the funnest rpg to play. Either that or Chrono Trigger.

Posted by Dark

Any RPG can get me addicted. I usually manage to play to the last boss.

Posted by darkwhispers

i think ffvii. the music was great and the summon system was impressive too.
well that and diablo 2 are my faves

Posted by KMFDM

Paper Mario Shadow Heart, and Pokemon: Gold version I couldn't stop playing them.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy Tactics.

Just the options that game gives you are crazy. You see, with most RPGs, you can use the same strategies for any boss, any time you play the game. With FFT, however, it's totally different every time you play, assuming you choose different job classes and so forth.