Favorite Mod(s)

Posted by NegativeTrend

I was wondering what everyones favorite PC mod was to see if there are any I missed. My favorite mod has to be MetaBall for UT2004. There are lots of great challenges and fun puzzles. Very original idea for a mod as well. You're basically a ball that travels around solving puzzles and what not. http://www.metaball.org/news.html

So what are your favorite mod(s)?

Posted by KoH

I have to say that for Max Payne (both 1 and 2) the matrix mods are great. Matrixed Reality is my favorite, but that's only for the 1st one.

Posted by The Judge

Ant and Sabredog.

Posted by KoH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Well, JUDGE, in order to fulfill my need for revenge for saying that one of my jokes sucked complete *** a while back...

NOT FUNNY. :)

Posted by The Judge

Didn't intend it to be. ;)

Posted by KoH

I hate you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Counter Strike.

Yeah, I said it, its a mod.

Posted by Apathetic

Garys mod

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Garys Mod for Half-Life 2

Posted by Klarth

Unwheel for UT2k4. Cars are fun.

Posted by AMD_FANBOY

Hot coffee :D JK! I like the starwars mod for ut2k4. Although battlefront is better for that, still, free mod.

Posted by Demonizer

OMFG Kungfu mod for MP1 lololol :D

Posted by Alastor

Gary's Mod for HL2 was fun. Nothing like shooting a key character during a cutscene then being stuck forever. :cool:

Edit: Plus killing all the Combine Soldiers in the first chapter is tons of fun.

Posted by D.J Cat

A mod for Red Alert 2 called MooMan's rules was my favourite.

It may be findable at [url]www.cncgames.com[/url]

Posted by higbvuyb

Homeworld 2 PDS mod.

Posted by Spin

Well I can't pick one! I would have to say Desert Combat for Battlefield 1942, and, well now I plat a lot of Counter Strike: Source, so I would have to say that too!