Golf

Posted by Killer Jordo

I used to play golf alot with my friends. We'd take the bus to the course nearest to us or bike. Anyway, I stopped golfing and sold my clubs. I had more important things to do at the time. Like study, and girls, and yeah......

Anyway since I've moved I have started up again. I live in Canada's gold central basically. I have 20 or more golf courses in a half an hours drive. And one is just 4 blocks away from me. Anyway, so I've started back up again.

But do you golf?

Posted by El Capitan

There is a golf course in my neighborhood and I am member of an athletic club ( the club's courses were made by Byran Nelson..I think). I used to golf, but I never had the patience to learn so I gave up. I think I will get back into so I can do something with my clients in the future.

Posted by brownoystercult

I golf every so often because my dad wants me to. My dad is an excellent golfer, while I'm okay, I lack a part of my game, chipping-wise. I've taken about 10 golf lessons and am still no good. Now that I play tennis, the golf grip feels real awkward. So I guess I'm done with golf. Playing with friends is great fun though.