Super Moderator?

Posted by The Judge

Who should be the next super moderator?

Just a few months back I would've been saying myself. Funny how work, a pair of breasts, and a UC imbecile can change a man's perspective, huh? [spoiler]and one very emo little girl who doesn't like my jokes.[/spoiler]

But I digress.

If we need one (or two) to fill up the positions, then here's the thread you nominate them in. Who do I think should do it? I know you're asking. ;)

Personally, I think the only person who could even begin to ualify would be Dexter, though I'm sure other people have better ideas. I dunno, it just seems that most mods don't have that level of "prestige" about them quite.

Posted by Pit

I don't give two ****s about Dexter having "prestige". The job should be given to someone who can do the job.

Give it to a mod of a gaming section. Altinure, Netman, and Sabredog I see go on the Off-Topic and non gaming parts of the forum, and Big Boss and Linkman are the only two mods that actually go to the gaming forums.

HEY, HOW ABOUT S0ul!

Posted by sabre

I go to -some- of them. Just... not that regularly. =D

I don't know whether we need any new supermods right now. If we did, though, then... I think Alastor or maian would be good.

Posted by Pit

Alastor? More like assblaster LOL!

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Pit: Alastor? More like assblaster LOL!

That was just plain mean. :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Let's see how the current line-up goes for more than a week before adding anyone else, k?

I doubt we need anymore supermods for quite some time. If any mods/members bunch up and nominate someone, I'll immediately vote "no" for the reason listed earlier. Now, if all the super mods believe they need more help, that'd be a different story, because they'd have more reason to nominate someone than to simply fill one of the empty spots left by the previously gratuitous number of supermods, for the sake of filling up the spot for personal gain/whatever other reasons.

Posted by sabre

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shin-Ra again.

But yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. No need to appoint a new supermod unless there's definite need for it.

Posted by The Judge

I was just throwing it out there, though I agree that we should wait to see how things go without any new Super Mods right now.

Posted by Iris

I'm not going to worry about it until we know we need one.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Five seems more than enough. If that's not the case, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Posted by Fate

Of course Judge would be the first to make this topic.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Fate: Of course Judge would be the first to make this topic.

+1

Someone from the gaming boards would make sense, if the need arises.

Posted by NegativeTrend

I would have to say Shin-Ra is a great mod of the Music Board so if this is a vote I'm voting him. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sabredog: I think Alastor or maian would be good.

Dude!! Are you on pot??!!! Don't you remember when maian first became a mod?!?! He couldn't even handle it, and freaked out!!! :D:D:D:D:D Are you sure he would handle being a Super Mod!!! :D:D:D:D

Yo kids, don't do drugs, there not good for you!!!!! Leave the crack to us pros!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by sabre

[quote=Jesse Smith]Don't you remember when maian first became a mod?!?! He couldn't even handle it, and freaked out!!!Thing is, he first became a mod as part of your april fools' "let's appoint noobs as mods" joke, and you forgot to demod him. He's far more responsible now and would be a candidate to consider should the vacancy need to be filled.

Posted by Ant

No one is needed. If need arise then I think Dexter would be the best choice. Although I don't see it happening.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: Of course Judge would be the first to make this topic.

Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was so predictable! Because you know...well, there's tons of reason I would be the first to absolutely jump at this oportunity! Just tons. Like...........um...............

Uh...........

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have forgotten! Mind refreshing my memory why I was so likely to create this first?

Posted by maian

Ant, your sig scares me. :( And thanks sberdog bby :-*

Anyhow, I think if the need arises, the best choices are Alastor, Dex, or dare I say it, myself.

However, I don't think we really need one, but that's for the smods to decide.

Posted by Fate

Quoting The Judge: Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was so predictable! Because you know...well, there's tons of reason I would be the first to absolutely jump at this oportunity! Just tons. Like...........um...............

Uh...........

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have forgotten! Mind refreshing my memory why I was so likely to create this first?

[quote=The Judge]Just a few months back I would've been saying myself.

That's why. :-*

Posted by The Judge

I coulda just sworn that this here time period was NOT a few months ago, and hence I was saying I changed since then? Or maybe I didn't make my point well enough.

I CHANGED LOL.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: I coulda just sworn that this here time period was NOT a few months ago, and hence I was saying I changed since then? Or maybe I didn't make my point well enough.

I CHANGED LOL.

no, you just got voted out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I vote that we make The Judge a Super Mod!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

I don't.

Posted by The Judge

Wow, Hyper, I took what I got with no complaints, and I wasn't even being sarcastic about my first post here, and you're still being a dick to me? Why?

Posted by Ant

It's what he does, it's his thang.

Posted by The Judge

Remind me next time something bad happens to me to throw a tantrum so I don't have to argue with dickholes like him about what I did. I apologize for accepting what happened, Hyper.

Posted by Fate

Why are you apologizing to Hyper? :/

Posted by The Judge

Because I'm being sarcastic, because nothing makes me angrier (well, some things) than when I don't act selfishly or negatively, and people like him still bash me about doing so even when I didn't.

Posted by Fate

I don't know the beef between you two, but you guys really ought to quit it.

Posted by The Judge

I'm doing nothing wrong and yet have to listen to b*tching from him. That's the beef.

Posted by Fate

But Hyper is always *****y. That's how he is. Don't take it personally.

Posted by The Judge

Well he should learn that he can't be that way to everyone without a few people getting annoyed by it. Personally, I'm f*cking sick of him acting the way he does to me, when I don't deserve it.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, I'm sick of him acting the way he does to me when I DO deserve it too.

Posted by Fate

To Hyper, everyone deserves it.

Posted by The Judge

Just because he's a delusional little f*ck doesn't mean I have to idle by and stand for it. He's not mentally retarded, he knows what he's saying, and as such, I don't have to put up with it. If he thinks he's right, then it's my perfect right to tell him he's wrong. I don't see why more people don't argue against him. The worst he could do is derep people if they did. Or find them at their houses, but I doubt he could do anything at that point.

Posted by Fate

I don't argue against Hyper because that's just his shtick. People who know me personally know that I'm not as "Fate" as I am on the boards. You can argue with Hyper, but it won't get you anywhere. Hyper could ease up a bit, though. :/

Posted by Jesse Smith

Every one has there own personalities! Just like I like to drive every one insane and start world wars!!!!

Posted by Fate

I can't bash Hyper 'cause Judge can be a whiny little *****.

Posted by The Judge

But I haven't been for a fair few months, actually. I've been conciously trying to change, unlike him.

Posted by Hyper

:)

Judge, I still bash you because I hate the idea of you being a mod again, which is a possibility still I suppose (its not like you hacked the boards [oh wait, even then you can get remodded]). You also offend me almost daily.

Posted by The Judge

Based on what I do at this forum, your statement leads me to believe that you are either offended by the english language or racial slurs belonging to those races that aren't yours.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: Based on what I do at this forum, your statement leads me to believe that you are either offended by the english language or racial slurs belonging to those races that aren't yours.

the latter, yes

and also the f- nevermind, not going to get into it

Posted by The Judge

No, go ahead. I'm honestly wondering why that rod is so far up there.

Posted by Hyper

well, for one thing, you deeply offended one of my best friends while trying to be "funny" (yes, I get your humour, and I think it sucks)

Posted by Ant

Hmm, anyone who actually gets offended by...umm...well, anything, needs to lighten up and be able to laugh at themselves a bit more.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Ant: Hmm, anyone who actually gets offended by...umm...well, anything, needs to lighten up and be able to laugh at themselves a bit more.

well, maybe you should drop your disgusting hentai/bestiality/whateverthe****else **** you always have in your sig now and I'll actually take you somewhat seriously :)

Posted by The Judge

Maybe you should lighten the f*ck up and tell your emo friend to lighten up. It was Sable Wind, wasn't it? Well, big f*cking deal, she has boobs. OH LORD I'M SORRY. Go f*ck yourself, you stuck up little prick.

Posted by Hyper

[quote=judge]It was Sable Wind, wasn't it?

uh, yes.

Quoting The Judge: Maybe you should lighten the f*ck up and tell your emo friend to lighten up. Well, big f*cking deal, she has boobs. OH LORD I'M SORRY. Go f*ck yourself, you stuck up little prick.

uh, no.

Posted by The Judge

Each to their own. Just don't talk to me again ok?

Posted by Ant

Only the Judge may Judge people! :judge:

And I always liked my sigs :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: Each to their own. Just don't talk to me again ok?

well, considering I have every right to talk about you, the only way you'll get your way on that one is if you completely ignore any comment I make about you, because I know you like to defend yourself :)

ant// no matter, I just adblock them.

Posted by The Judge

I do like to defend myself, especially when I feel I don't deserve what's being said about me. No, I won't ignore your posts, but I'd prefer if you just shut up about me. Don't talk about me. Talk to me if you want, but don't talk about me, and I'll do the same.

Posted by Iris

Why is Judge even posting in this board? You could at least act like you've been demodded. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

I might as well, because I can still view it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it that you guys wanted him to mod some game board, hince I never bothered changing him back to the normal member usergroup. So who's going to make that poll??!!

And be nice to each other!! Remember, daddy doesn't like wars!!! Make up and be the best of friends once again!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Um....lemee clear this up.

The reason I sucked so much as a mod is because I have trouble discerning where definite spam and pure fun switches. I can't see the line. In a game board, that line is much more clear. Maybe I'd do better there?

Posted by Hyper

maybe you got demodded and I don't know why you would ever get remodded? are you that determined to have power that you have to find some other place where you feel you wouldn't screw up to remod? you already screwed up and basically got fired, why would we remod you?

Posted by The Judge

I dunno, give me a second chance to let me prove to you that I was just being stupid at the time and I am actually worthy of being a moderator? If not, I'm not desperate, as you so aptly put it. I'm perfectly fine not being a moderator at all, but I think I could do good in a gaming board.

Posted by Iris

Uh, no. I don't think we need any more mods. Besides, there's already been enough changes recently.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Hyper modded himself. :-p I agree with Iris for once.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting NegativeTrend: Hyper modded himself. :-p I agree with Iris for once.

k I'm lost now, wtf?

Posted by Fate

Judge: "Stupid at the time?" It wasn't that long ago, jeez. Also, you seem to be carrying on in the way you always have (which is not necessarily a bad thing, just not a mod thing).