Posted by Dexter

Dexter disagrees.

Posted by Last Fog

Last Fog agrees!

make a poll

Posted by The Judge

Dexter will always disagree.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: Dexter will always disagree.

I disagree.

Posted by The Judge

Ah, so sometimes you will disagree.

Posted by Poco

Wrong, he's a furry fag. Which is like way worse because

well you know what i mean.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The Judge Agrees!

Took the words right out of my paws!

Posted by Pit

My fur is wet.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm hairy.

WITH FUR?!

YIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFF

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wtf, wait, I should make this a poll, but for what reason

k you lie lisa, you are not hairy :mad:

Posted by Ant

This is getting very dirty.

...and I LOVE IT

Posted by Hyper

raptor's a fag guys

am i cool yet

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: raptor's a fag guys

am i cool yet

No, because you're gay for that smart member who is in fact a C college student... but he's smart!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: No, because you're gay for that smart member who is in fact a C college student... but he's smart!

as if school grades are a true reflection of someone's intelligence :rolleyes:

Posted by s0ul

Why would a smart person waste their money getting C's in college?

Get off his nuts plz

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: as if school grades are a true reflection of someone's intelligence :rolleyes:

J :cool:
Hyper's mad becuase he dates 12 year olds and makes stright D's.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting s0ul: Why would a smart person waste their money getting C's in college?

Get off his nuts plz

C is an average grade. It's easily a passing one. :) Not everyone has the easiest time in a school environment.

Posted by Poco

badical

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: C is an average grade. It's easily a passing one. :) Not everyone has the easiest time in a school environment.

Still, for someone who's so **** smart, he should be doing an A.

Posted by Poco

badical and awesome

WOLVES DON'T GO TO COLLEGE

Christ, it's a miracle he can even get a C. Come on, he uses the computer, he wears clothes, go to college, speaks english and so on.

I think that's pretty ****ed amazing for a wolf.

You guys don't give him enough credit.

Posted by s0ul

That's true. He even writes without thumbs too. You've enlightened me, Vampiro.

However, I'm surprised the wheel on his iPod works with those cold wolf claws.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: Still, for someone who's so **** smart, he should be doing an A.

not necessarily, einstein didn't ever get good grades after all

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: not necessarily, einstein didn't ever get good grades after all

Did you just compare Raptor with Einstein?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: Did you just compare Raptor with Einstein?

did you just completely avoid actually arguing with my point?

Posted by Poco

i think he did pit.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: i think he did pit.

raptor's not as smart as einstein, but they could have similar habits in school. that's all I meant.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: did you just completely avoid actually arguing with my point?

Einstein didn't pretend to be a wolf on a video game forum ~ S0ul

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: Einstein didn't pretend to be a wolf on a video game forum ~ S0ul

that's nice. he wasn't an unfunny furry-hater losing his touch day by day, either.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: that's nice. he wasn't an unfunny furry-hater losing his touch day by day, either.

Oh you got me.

Jesus Christ, Raptor's a huge fag. I don't care how smart he may or may not be, or in what area's he may excel at, or whatever. The point is, he actually thinks he's a ****ing wolf. And he's proud of that fact. I don't care how smart you are, but once you start saying "OH BOY, YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY PAWS" or start insulting humanity like you're not part of it, anything smart you may say is completely moot because you think you're a *******ed wolf. Plus, half of what he does say is long-winded thesaurus babble that he could not even attempt to repeat in real life. He's a furry fag to the point where even real furries are embarrassed of him. He's a fag, end of story.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Pit: Did you just compare Raptor with Einstein?

this still has me laughing

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Jesus Christ, Raptor's a huge fag. I don't care how smart he may or may not be, or in what area's he may excel at, or whatever. The point is, he actually thinks he's a ****ing wolf. And he's proud of that fact. I don't care how smart you are, but once you start saying "OH BOY, YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY PAWS" or start insulting humanity like you're not part of it, anything smart you may say is completely moot because you think you're a *******ed wolf. Plus, half of what he does say is long-winded thesaurus babble that he could not even attempt to repeat in real life. He's a furry fag to the point where even real furries are embarrassed of him. He's a fag, end of story.

the wolf act is a far better personality than the ones upheld by most other active members here.

Quoted post: the wolf act is a far better personality than the ones upheld by most other active members here.

The wolf act isn't a personality, it's an act. Since, well, personality pertains to being a person/human.

And I guess I forgot that it's stupid to be a human. We should all adopt idiotic acts like being wolves, or lizards, or what have you.

At least people who act like *******s or idiots or whatever still think they're human.

Posted by Poco

On VGS even the furries told raptor and dexter to get the **** out.

Quoted post: On VGS even the furries told raptor and dexter to get the **** out.

There was only one, JLC. Which was exactly what I was referring to.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: The wolf act isn't a personality, it's an act. Since, well, personality pertains to being a person/human.

k

I'd take Raptor over most members here any day if I had to choose only one to not get banned, or something.

Posted by higbvuyb

Vampiro, you don't know that he really thinks he's a wolf. He obviously tricked many people into thinking that way, though.

Quoted post: k

I'd take Raptor over most members here any day if I had to choose only one to not get banned, or something.

So? I'm sure many people would. That doesn't stop him from being a fag in anyway.

Quoted post: Vampiro, you don't know that he really thinks he's a wolf. He obviously tricked many people into thinking that way, though.

I'm quite positive he doesn't think he's a wolf. As he would be literally insane if he did. And though I may not like him, I don't believe he's insane. But still, it's the fact that he says it, what he says about it, and so on. And as far as I know, he actually is a furry. Buit either way.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: So? I'm sure many people would. That doesn't stop him from being a fag in anyway.

what furry isn't a fag? I have nothing against furries, really, other than the fact that it's pretty lame to pretend to be an animal. same goes for animals. but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy or anything.

Quoted post: what furry isn't a fag? I have nothing against furries, really, other than the fact that it's pretty lame to pretend to be an animal. same goes for animals. but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy or anything.

JLC for one. You can be a furry without being a fag. For example you don't have to make it public and go on and on about it. Keeping the fact that your a furry and being board member seperate tends to negate any faggotry that there may be.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: JLC for one. You can be a furry without being a fag. For example you don't have to make it public and go on and on about it. Keeping the fact that your a furry and being board member seperate tends to negate any faggotry that there may be.

so closet homos are better people than raging flamers?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: what furry isn't a fag? I have nothing against furries, really, other than the fact that it's pretty lame to pretend to be an animal. same goes for animals. but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy or anything.

No one here has anything against furries, really. I have a problem with Raptor and how he takes things to a ridiculously stupid level. I mean, look at Dexter. I can tolerate him. He never goes on how he hates humans, he thinks they're disgusting, etc. The only thing that bothers me about Dexter is the way he acts on the forums and by act I mean his style of posting. He clearly uses words that are dead in the english language which can be easily be replaced by words that are more commonly used. Why? Who are you trying to impress? The 14 year old posters of VGC!!!

Raptor on the other hand has to make it known. Okay, he's a furry, cool, he's a normal guy. I can tolerate that. Acting like a prick, posting like a prick, he's so ****ing overrated. Everyone thinks he's such a ***ly member when he ****ing isn't.

HEY LET ME POST SOMETHING IN 10 DETAILED PARAGRAPHS THAT CAN EASILY BE SUMMED UP IN ONE OR TWO. He's motonous, cocky, and again, overrated. And everyone who seems to like him has adopted his style of posting rather than being ****ing original, ie, you and corrupt, like if it's great to have no sense of humor.

Quoted post: so closet homos are better people than raging flamers?

No. It's just the way of going about it. Plus, being a homosexual is quite a bit different than being a furry, IMO anyways.
I'm just saying, you can be a furry, and let it be known without showing it off. Someone can be gay without screaming at the top of their longs that they are gay. If Raptor let it be known that he was a furry without saying that he has fur, or paws, or whatever... that would be fine. But it's the fact that he does that which makes it simply ridiculous. To the point where JLC shakes his head in disgust.
Plus, Raptor's an egotisical *******. So that doesn't help either.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: No one here has anything against furries, really. I have a problem with Raptor and how he takes things to a ridiculously stupid level. I mean, look at Dexter. I can tolerate him. He never goes on how he hates humans, he thinks they're disgusting, etc. The only thing that bothers me about Dexter is the way he acts on the forums and by act I mean his style of posting. He clearly uses words that are dead in the english language which can be easily be replaced by words that are more commonly used. Why? Who are you trying to impress? The 14 year old posters of VGC!!!

:rolleyes:

[quote]Raptor on the other hand has to make it known. Okay, he's a furry, cool, he's a normal guy. I can tolerate that. Acting like a prick, posting like a prick, he's so ****ing overrated. Everyone thinks he's such a ***ly member when he ****ing isn't.

No, he isn't a ***ly member. Anyone who thinks that he is one is an idiot. And anyone who goes out of their way to flame the guy because he has an idiot fanbase is also a moron.

[QUOTE]HEY LET ME POST SOMETHING IN 10 DETAILED PARAGRAPHS THAT CAN EASILY BE SUMMED UP IN ONE OR TWO. He's motonous, cocky, and again, overrated. And everyone who seems to like him has adopted his style of posting rather than being ****ing original, ie, you and corrupt, like if it's great to have no sense of humor.

Nothing wrong with being thorough. It isn't against the rules to have a long post (in fact, it's actually against the rules to make a one worder, from what I know anyway). If you're too impatient to read it all, skip it.

and funny, I don't make long posts, uh, ever. I certainly haven't "copied his style."

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: No. It's just the way of going about it. Plus, being a homosexual is quite a bit different than being a furry, IMO anyways.
I'm just saying, you can be a furry, and let it be known without showing it off. Someone can be gay without screaming at the top of their longs that they are gay. If Raptor let it be known that he was a furry without saying that he has fur, or paws, or whatever... that would be fine. But it's the fact that he does that which makes it simply ridiculous. To the point where JLC shakes his head in disgust.
Plus, Raptor's an egotisical *******. So that doesn't help either.

he's still one of the most unique members, standing out more than just about any other, which is pretty hard to find I'd say

Posted by Poco

Unique? More like attention whore.

[quote=Hyper]I certainly haven't "copied his style."

Bull. You're trying act like a pompous jerk, and during the process you're only making yourself look like a moron. Which Raptor exceled at, btw.

[quote=hyper]And anyone who goes out of their way to flame the guy because he has an idiot fanbase is also a moron.

Looks like someone doesn't enjoy getting burned.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: Unique? More like attention whore.

Either way, you don't see anyone else acting as he does. At least he doesn't act like you or anything :rolleyes:

[quote=Poco]Bull. You're trying act like a pompous jerk, and during the process you're only making yourself look like a moron. Which Raptor exceled at, btw.

oh, please. I dislike a few members and give them a hard time, yeah, that makes me a jerk. but that doesn't make me a raptor.

Quoted post: Looks like someone doesn't enjoy getting burned.

yeah.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: Either way, you don't see anyone else acting as he does. At least he doesn't act like you or anything :rolleyes:

At least none of us take the internet as seriously as you. And stop with the roll eyes smile, it's ****ing stupid and doesn't make you look cool.

[quote=Hyper]oh, please. I dislike a few members and give them a hard time, yeah, that makes me a jerk. but that doesn't make me a raptor.

But being an irrational fag does.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: At least none of us take the internet as seriously as you. And stop with the roll eyes smile, it's ****ing stupid and doesn't make you look cool.

I kinda have to take the Internet seriously. My job depends on it. :)

Quoted post: But being an irrational fag does.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: I kinda have to take the Internet seriously. My job depends on it.

haha. Fag.

Posted by Stalolin

so guys is raptor banned yet

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Stalolin: so guys is raptor banned yet

Why would he be?

[quote]haha. Fag.

:-*

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: :-*

wanna sex

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: wanna sex

not with you.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: not with you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey look guys I'm hyper when he can't come up with a good response.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Hyper: Why would he be?

didn't he hack the site like twice

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: Either way, you don't see anyone else acting as he does.

Thank *** for that.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Pit: Thank *** for that.

I think hyper would like that because it'd be a forum full of furry emos which would make him think his life wasn't worthless.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: I think hyper would like that because it'd be a forum full of furry emos which would make him think his life wasn't worthless.

nice, but I already stated that I didn't like furries :)

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: nice, but I already stated that I didn't like furries :)

Great job in totally misreading my post.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: Great job in totally misreading my post.

and I've also stated that I don't like emos and I actually find my life very meaningful, so what am I missing?

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Hyper: my life very meaningful

why?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Stalolin: why?

because of my friends and family mostly, you know.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: and I've also stated that I don't like emos and I actually find my life very meaningful, so what am I missing?

I never said you liked either. I said you would like a forum full of
furry emos, so you could feel better about yourself. Never said you liked furries, or emos.You made me lol saying your life had meaning. besides we all know you're a closet furry who's gay for raptor

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Hyper: because of my friends and family mostly, you know.

so then are you saying that you're living only to please other people? you said mostly, what are the other reasons?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: I never said you liked either. I said you would like a forum full of
furry emos, so you could feel better about yourself. Never said you liked furries, or emos.You made me lol saying your life had meaning. besides we all know you're a closet furry who's gay for raptor

well, if I don't like furries or emos, why in the hell would I like a forum full of them?

[quote=stalolin]so then are you saying that you're living only to please other people? you said mostly, what are the other reasons?

another reason is that I'm actually working now, but only to pay off my new guitar. I feel that has more meaning than what most people do with their days at my age.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: well, if I don't like furries or emos, why in the hell would I like a forum full of them?

To feel better about yourself.

[quote=Hyper]another reason is that I'm actually working now, but only to pay off my new guitar. I feel that has more meaning than what most people do with their days at my age.

That's a reason I respect you, too. You seem to be a hard worker, and I won't deny it. You've run several websites and stuff, but that's a thing I can't do. I don't have that kind of money. Plus, I can't any jobs where I live, most are taken by the highschool dropouts, and stuff.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: To feel better about yourself.

oh, right. hmm, lets see what I should say.... oh yeah, it would make me feel worse about myself because I know that these pathetic excuses for organisms we know as humans that disgrace their own species so much would drag me down.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: oh, right. hmm, lets see what I should say.... oh yeah, it would make me feel worse about myself because I know that these pathetic excuses for organisms we know as humans that disgrace their own species so much would drag me down.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: :rolleyes:

exactly.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: exactly.

:cool:

Posted by Hyper

k what happened to someawfulforum or whatever.

Posted by Poco

nothin still in fyad

Posted by Poco

actually i'm just waiting for the goodnight goon thread, and it's pretty slow tonight.

Posted by Poison

Raptor wouldn

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I created the greates debate ever

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wait, typo

greatest*

I created the greatest debate ever

It's because you're a masturbater.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

you've seen nothing yet, no really, you haven't :(

Posted by Stalolin

007 Ninja wants to tell Hyper that "tell him i disagree with many of his views pertaining raptor and he's a big fat meaniejerk!"

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

007 ninja also said dexters a fag, and to make a brand new thread about dexter being a fag

cept I really don't have anything against dexter, I mean hes not anything like that fag raptor

I didn't read the last page and a half because I was like "Holy ****, this is ****ing lame".

PS. Raptor's a fag.

K, I read it.

Quoted post: he's still one of the most unique members, standing out more than just about any other, which is pretty hard to find I'd say

Being unique isn't always a good thing. In Raptor's case, it's better to blend into the crowd that pretend to be who he is.

As for all of page four, I like how the faggotry switched over to Hyper. In a very lame way. I don't care if Poco tries to attack Hyper, as I'm sure Hyper can defend himself from whatever Poco throws at him.... but Christ, Poco, do a better job or just shut up. Stick to making fun of Raptor, or some easier target.

Oh, and bow down to my Phoenix Wright avatar. As it is ***ly.

Posted by Prince Redon

Get a hobby you fags!

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: Oh, and bow down to my Phoenix Wright avatar. As it is ***ly.

Oh jeeze. I didn't even know this game existed. And then I looked it up and oh man, I'm going to have to play it sometime. When's it coming out? I totally want to get in on that hot lawyer action.

Appropriate.

Quoted post: Oh jeeze. I didn't even know this game existed. And then I looked it up and oh man, I'm going to have to play it sometime. When's it coming out? I totally want to get in on that hot lawyer action.

I don't think there's a confirmed date for NA yet. Though it's coming.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro:

Appropriate.

I don't think there's a confirmed date for NA yet. Though it's coming.

Dude. Don't ever direct link from 4chan. It's gone within an hour.

I actually knew not to do that :( But VGC sucks and you can't attach anything. So **** that.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Vampiro: I actually knew not to do that :( But VGC sucks and you can't attach anything. So **** that.

There are two options I see you could have done. Ask someone to upload it for you or upload it using imageshack or Photobucket.

Quoted post: There are two options I see you could have done. Ask someone to upload it for you or upload it using imageshack or Photobucket.

Hosting sites like photobucket tend to suck for that type of thing. The image either goes haywire, or it's shrunk to 3/4 its size. And I'm not going to go around asking for something I couldn't care less about. Thus, it's up until it's up.

Posted by s0ul

I was actually laughing at a bunch of Poco's responses, to be honest.

Did I mention Raptor is a furry homo? He used to be cool. Wait, no. He didn't. His absence is another bold step for all those who are pro-fun. Only a few more to go!!

wait what's phoenix wright?

Quoted post: wait what's phoenix wright?

http://ds.ign.com/objects/682/682876.html

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wait

Wait,

what?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

raptors a fag

Ah

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I know

Posted by Iris

Get on MS. >:O

Posted by Poco

I got rid of maple story because I play "city of Faggots"

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Being unique isn't always a good thing. In Raptor's case, it's better to blend into the crowd that pretend to be who he is.

To most people, yes. But you could always just skip over his posts if you don't like his style. Much like I try to skip over most emo posts, but I usually fail and just attack the poor soul. :)

Posted by Poco

see "stab stab" thread

Posted by sabre

Quoting Poco: I got rid of maple story because I play "city of Faggots"

man, you're so hardcore. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

Quoted post: To most people, yes. But you could always just skip over his posts if you don't like his style. Much like I try to skip over most emo posts, but I usually fail and just attack the poor soul.

If it has something to do with the thread, and I plan to post in it, I sort of have to read it. But, just like I don't have to read it, he doesn't have to write it.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: If it has something to do with the thread, and I plan to post in it, I sort of have to read it. But, just like I don't have to read it, he doesn't have to write it.

Every member has the right to post their views, though, as long as they aren't against the TOS. The only reason he'd have to not make his posts is that people don't like them, which is a pretty crappy reason.

Quoted post: The only reason he'd have to not make his posts is that people don't like them, which is a pretty crappy reason.

Indeed. Though a lot of them can do with out the "I HATE HUMANS, MY FUR IS ITCHY, FURRY POWER" crap. That's all. Hell, obviously he's able to post smartly, he has some sense in him, but his "style" detracts and makes him look like a hypocritical ****.

I'm obviously not going to sway your opinion on him, and I don't what, nor care to. But this is my opinion, as you have your own. There's really no point in continuing this as niether of us is going to agree.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Sabredog: man, you're so hardcore. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

man, i know. everyone wants to be btw city of faggots is a real game and it is pretty fun, they've gotten rid of grinding and the level system. I'm immune to SuperAIDs you should try it, sabre. it's also funny because i'm younger then you by 7 months

Posted by Hyper

that's the irony of it, you know.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Poco: man, i know. everyone wants to be btw city of faggots is a real game and it is pretty fun, they've gotten rid of grinding and the level system. I'm immune to SuperAIDs you should try it, sabre. it's also funny because i'm younger then you by 7 months

i doubt you're serious, but i almost typed city of faggots in on google before catching myself.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Sabredog: i doubt you're serious, but i almost typed city of faggots in on google before catching myself.

i checked for you

i didn't find anything

although the seventh site on the list was pretty neat

fagot city lolz

oh yeah i'm still curious about why raptor isn't banned or anything

Posted by Xenos

because, like, half of VGC sucks his cock!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: that's the irony of it, you know.

captain obvious for the save!

and sabre, I wasn't serious at all.

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Xenos: because, like, half of VGC sucks his cock!

well wtf i don't like furry cocks

Posted by Poco

she said half