Yes, it was Big Boss's account.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just changed your password.

This back-up is from Saturday night.

And yes, I did de-mod Raptor, since he said he wasn't comming back and wanted to be de-moded, so don't blame the hacking for me not de-moding him!

er maybe he didn't want to be de-moded. SABREDOG!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

[url=http://www.wireforums.com/showpost.php?p=38498&postcount=46][quote=Raptor]as jesse has had a permanent grudge against me ever since i introduced a lagomorphic contact to his poorly protected website, getting demodded upon request has been no problem for me. of course, i would still much sooner "pull a corrupt" than pull a protoman, because i don't think i would be able to live with myself for being such a f***ing lamer.[/url]

Grrr!!!! This was just yesterday morning. (Text links to the post.) er I've had the grudge against him ever since he did his first hack!!

Posted by Fate

OMGLOLHETYPESINLOWERCASE

Raptor is an emo ****. He could totally be the culprit.

Posted by Pit

How do you have a grudge against Raptor when he's hacked the board multiple times yet miraculously maintains his s-mod spot?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blame the mods on crack for voting for him. Like I always say, democracy royally stinks!

er didn't they all agree that if he hacked the boards again, the ones who voted for him would be de-moded??!! :D:D:D

Posted by Poco

On word of the hacking, did someone reset my account to my last visit (before yesterday?), because all the stuff I did int hat blog are gone. I was expecting that, but then my account was edited to my last visit on the 28th of July. Does this have anything to do with that?

Oh, and why does he say we couldn't live with himself for being a lamer?

He's a ****ing furry, for wackosake.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Ok, that answers my question about why my posts were all strange. I'm missing something like 20-30 posts.

But that could just be my carelessness in not watching my count closer.

Posted by Proto Man

Do we know who did it yet?

Posted by Xenos

What do you think?

Posted by higbvuyb

Oh yeah, the correct word is not 'hack'. It's "erased all the posts on (the board)"

Posted by Pit

Quoting higbvuyb: Oh yeah, the correct word is not 'hack'. It's "erased all the posts on (the board)"

Someone "hacked" an account in order to do that.

Posted by KoH

Quoting higbvuyb: Oh yeah, the correct word is not 'hack'. It's "erased all the posts on (the board)"

Quoting Pit: Someone "hacked" an account in order to do that.

Both are true... But some people refer to this affair as VGC being "hacked." Which, as hig said (oddly enough, he was right), is not the right term.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting KoH: Both are true... But some people refer to this affair as VGC being "hacked." Which, as hig said (oddly enough, he was right), is not the right term.

Congratulations, you must be who they outsourced captain obvious's job to!

Posted by KoH

Quoting Hyper: Congratulations, you must be who they outsourced captain obvious's job to!

When I have to read blatantly stupid posts as the one previous to mine, you should be doing the exact opposite of attempting to "show me up," boy. Btw... can we ALL get off this "captain (insert lame ass joke here)?" It's been done before... for g0d knows how long.

Posted by Poco

but i'm captain lamers. Don't take away my personal title it's all I got.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Poco: but i'm captain lamers. Don't take away my personal title it's all I got.

BLAME HYPER. >:-0

Posted by Poco

no way man this is the internet it's serious business and if I blamed hyper I might.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack! Hypers [url=http://www.wireforums.com/showpost.php?p=38789&postcount=49]on Raptors side[/url]!!! OK, who want's to make the de-mod poll!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Does it really matter whether someone uses the term "hacked" or whatever the correct term may be? You know what they mean. It's just being generalized.

Posted by Iris

Hyper's gay?!
Haha, kidding. I already knew.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack! Hypers [url=http://www.wireforums.com/showpost.php?p=38789&postcount=49]on Raptors side[/url]!!! OK, who want's to make the de-mod poll!!! :D:D:D:D:D

We know. And it's not going to be me.

Posted by Hyper

That post was in reply to the Protoman line, duh.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Vampiro: Does it really matter whether someone uses the term "hacked" or whatever the correct term may be? You know what they mean. It's just being generalized.

It matters enough for me to KILL YOU AND RIP OUT YOUR LUNGS. So not all that much, but I do care somewhat.

Quoting Iris: Hyper's gay?!
Haha, kidding. I already knew.

You and the rest of the world.

Quoting Hyper: That post was in reply to the Protoman line, duh.

Uh huh... :-/

Posted by Zac

hyper likes birdsex too

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack! Hypers [url="http://www.wireforums.com/showpost.php?p=38789&postcount=49"]on Raptors side[/url]!!! OK, who want's to make the de-mod poll!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Hmm... it would seem that we are going to have to ban Jesse's account from GW again. LOL J/K

Oh, and for the record, I never "pulled" anything.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Thank *** I didn't type out the Lighthouse Joke in full, that's all I'm saying.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Jesse Smith: er maybe he didn't want to be de-moded. SABREDOG!!!!!!!

I posted a link! What more evidence do you need? :(