Cold Fear

Posted by Buneasta

Players step into the role of Tom Hansen, a U.S. Coast Guard who is sent to board a drifting Russian whaling ship in the middle of a howling storm on the Bering Sea. He arrives only to discover that terrifying surprises await him on the bloodstained decks of the constantly rocking, shifting vessel. Set in a volatile, dynamic environment, players will find themselves overwhelmed by fear as they engage in intense combat with intelligent enemies. I heard a rumor that Edward Carnby from Alone in the Dark makes a small appearance.

Posted by Last Fog

Is this out yet? Never heard of it. I'm always up for a good survival horror, though.

Please change your avatar, sir. It's downright dissorienting.

Posted by Bebop

This looks like the Xbox's answer to Resi 5. Graphically it doesnt do anything groundbreaking and the voice acting seems a bit cheesy.

Posted by boomstick

Xbox....RE5? Is it coming out for that for the Xbox, as well, I thought the game was exculsive for PS2.

Anywho, when it was first announced, I thought it had potential, I still do somewhat, but the more I seem to see and hear of it the more my interest falls, but I'm still keeping eye out for my love of the horror genre.

Posted by Buneasta

This isn't Resident Evil 5. It's made by Infogrames under another name. They made the Alone in the Dark series years ago, which remain great games to this day in my opinion.